Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish (59055 Views)

Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by prinsam30: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
naija2dabone:
Not good enough
DSTV subscription should be like the prepaid meter billing system. When my TV is off, my bill stop running.

Its so in SA, why can't it be so in Nigeria

because our kind of system government we run here is so SICK there's no remedy for now

don't blame DSTV, blame our confused government
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by balancediet(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
I know. Jare but I. Also know it's not Gotv they were. Refering to in 7 to. 14 days subscription hold. Thanks anyway
directonpc:
GoTV is DsTV
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Eberex(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
flexs:
who dstv help, still dey rock my metro digital cable i watch epl matches even get mojo channel join wwe channel i have them all.just for 3500 a month.abeg dstv go sleep.

FOR REAL?
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by klassic(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
They are losing customer base faster than a moving car. They are trying by all means to win them back.They are on their own.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by xtervaganza(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ekakamba:
Let 'em just make it pay per view kawai!
ppv won't favour us ooo

Ask those on ppv in us or uk they will tell you it's expensive
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by bid4rich(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
They are taking us for a ride. Why cant they do Pay-Per-View PPV or is that one a crime?

Its not their fault sha! we are the ones not thinking
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Ask4Info: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
balancediet:
Transaction with DSTV requires maximum wisdom. They're brain storming daily on how to defraud people. I have settled for Gotv for sometime and my family's cool with it. The subscription should be pay-as-you-use then they'll deserve an applaud.

Multichoice owns both DSTV and GoTv.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Lukmann1: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tosssin:
thank God i am with a bullet proof
meaning
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Tosssin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
meaning
Never Mind
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by salbis(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
I their mind now, dey don do Nigerians favor. Pay as you view or nothing else, my opinion though.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by directonpc(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
balancediet:
I know. Jare but I. Also know it's not Gotv they were. Refering to in 7 to. 14 days subscription hold. Thanks anyway
You are welcome. Make we dey suffer for multichoice hand until someone serious comes into the market.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by idesylvester(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'm sure ur phone typed those errors... can we blame buhari 4 dis?
Lukmann1:
14 days in two times in a yearly? that was no improvement at all. it was better they increased it to 10 times a yearly because and times we didn't has light for a days.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Ask4Info: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:

meaning

Don't mind him joh!!!

You made a FEW grammatical errors.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by idesylvester(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'm sure ur phone typed those errors... can we blame buhari 4 dis? Jst sayin
Lukmann1:
14 days in two times in a yearly? that was no improvement at all. it was better they increased it to 10 times a yearly because and times we didn't has light for a days.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by str8talk1: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
R.ubb.ish!
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Lukmann1: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

Don't mind him joh!!!

You made a FEW grammatical errors.
ok sir
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by klassic(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
flexs:
who dstv help, still dey rock my metro digital cable i watch epl matches even get mojo channel join wwe channel i have them all.just for 3500 a month.abeg dstv go sleep.

Are they available in Lagos? If yes how do I go about it? Thanks boss.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by OluDare01(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ekakamba:
I was about saying this.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by greatwhite(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Seriously, the idea is dead on arrival. it should be limitless. Just put an option to suspend on the interface. Pay per view would be lovely. But dstv's creative team are still in the stone ages.

Another advance crap from dstv
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
prof1990:
we need other options apart from Dstv abeg been watching tv since morning and they are just repeating shows.

If you are in the East try CTL aka. Trend Tv
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Abeyjide: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
this people keep calling to renew my subscription when no light.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by MadCow1: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ykman:
Subscription you meant?!!

Nope.. grin

It was intentional. grin
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by habsydiamond(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is not want nigerians want. How can they come and start to dictate to us in our own country. Its not their fault if not that of the mumu govt we have that as collected much than they can chew from Dstv. A subscriber should be able to suspend his or her subscription anytime anyday, not for them to be giving us 2week 2times a year. That ridiculous and our govt must do something about it.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by fxskye: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
con3man:
Wow

But this is not directly what I thought it was...

“Between 7 to 14 days, for 2 times yearly”

This is ridden with ulterior condition.

Mtcheeeewww

Urinates on my DSTV explorer grin

Cumulatively, 4 weeks/28 days in a year. Not even up to 1 month.

We want is Pay per View. Rubbish..................
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Danjizzle: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
It's a good development... but they should have also reduced their subscription fees... it's too expensive
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by wellstryme(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
I use GoTv,they can repeat show for africa ehn,abeg Consat decorder all the way..
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by obongtunji: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
flexs:

Please tell me more about Metro Digital, do they also show champions league?
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by macanu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dstv u invest in Nigeria and reap big,our own local channels is not free,I don't knw den china became our colonial masters by making china stations free. What a shame
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by amagunnerfan: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is good news. My wife don enter one chance bi that.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by con3man(f): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is it ur decoder ?
Is it ur urinate ?
Is it ur electrocution ?

Why are u this bothered about another's issue

Male Amebo

Saicology212:

And if the Explora come electrocute you Nko? Think man, think. Use your brain.... cool cool cool cool grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by pacespot(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one, does that mean a subscription of one month can now extend to 2 or further?
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by nsilordgmail(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ekakamba:
We'l get there one day...ekakamba abadie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.