Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish (59048 Views)

Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by MamaletASO: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Una no try at all...

twice in year.. 7-14 days...
Bigger f*ck up..

I just Urinate on my DSTV decoder
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by bigtt76(f): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
You mean pay per station? Pay per view means for every movie or program you watch you must first pay for it.

Ekakamba:
Let 'em just make it pay per view kawai!
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Good. Will suspend my DSTV whenever I'm out of town. But twice yearly is not really okay enough.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by shunletsam(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
mesoprogress:
7-14 days, twice yearly. Please keep that offer, it's not worth it
lols.. grin
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Abcka811: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
balancediet:
Transaction with DSTV requires maximum wisdom. They're brain storming daily on how to defraud people. I have settled for Gotv for sometime and my family's cool with it. The subscription should be pay-as-you-use then they'll deserve an applaud.
But what about football? Football is my problem why am still patronizing DSTV. Gotv do not have Laliga Messi. Am just praying that one day a very strong competitor like DStv will come one day because DStv is not only very arrongant, disrespectful but al fraud star.
Bros., Gotv is also owned by DStv too to run down star tv. Very bad bell people

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by kuntash: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Seconded or some sort of all sports boquet who africa magic help?

Gimme sports n music and i'm good.

Pricing @ 3k won't be bad

With due respect bro ... you just shared your true age with nairaland
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by gadoski: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is not a news ,StarTimes has the function since inception all you need to do is work to any of STarTimes outlets and request for pause on your account and it will be resume any time wish to......
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by BOFX: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
All we need is Pay As You Go.
This is not an improvement!
DSTV Pls go back to your drawing board and come up with something better.
It pays if a service oriented company listen to their customers and put them 1st.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by oluwasegun007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
unite4real:

http://nairametrics.com/you-can-now-suspend-your-dstv-subscription-when-you-wish/

" this will be upon request and a 48-hour notice that the account be suspended for a fixed period between seven to 14 days twice yearly "

Can u imagine that....
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by LorDBolton(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
kuntash:

With due respect bro ... you just shared your true age with nairaland

Wasn't aware people hide their age on NL?

MY age is boldly displayed on chat sites i'm on so WTF u on about "true age" undecided
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by dahme147(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
MUMU NTA,Buy EPL rights,La-liga rights and give Nigerians pay as you watch,,,shikena
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by lurdkriss: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rubbish, not even what I thought sef, thieves
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by PHIPEX(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Until they implement pay as you watch I'll remain with Gotv. My Dstv decoder has been gathering dust for over a yr. Why should I pay for a month and watch it only 6hrs in a week?
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Emmyfem97(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
dhtml18:
The poster above me is a troll. This is what I have been waiting for after such a long time. It makes perfect sense.
I don't think " between 7 to 14 days, two times a year" makes a PERFFCT sense.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by balancediet(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lol I feel you bro.
Abcka811:
But what about football? Football is my problem why am still patronizing DSTV. Gotv do not have Laliga Messi. Am just praying that one day a very strong competitor like DStv will come one day because DStv is not only very arrongant, disrespectful but al fraud star.
Bros., Gotv is also owned by DStv too to run down star tv. Very bad bell people

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Will somebody die if they make it PAY AS YOU GO
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Ambassadors: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
naija2dabone:
Not good enough
DSTV subscription should be like the prepaid meter billing system. When my TV is off, my bill stop running.

Its so in SA, why can't it be so in Nigeria
Due to lack of initiatives of house of rep & national assembly member thats why it cant be implemented in Nigeria. As a matter of fact our Senators are the main cause of recession in Nigeria. Lack of good policies & initiatives. God help Nigeria
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by yomisco4love(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hai!! This #Lukmann1 guy no go kill person with English for this forum
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
PAY PER VIEW
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Ekakamba: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Idioke. Nsongsong smiley
nsilordgmail:
We'l get there one day...ekakamba abadie?
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by nsilordgmail(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ekakamba:
Idioke. Nsongsong smiley
Lolll, no b small nsongsong oo
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Reference(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
If this all what the CPC has been able to extract from DSTV after 30 years of daylight robbery then its a pity. They should be removed from the constitution as a government agency.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Ekakamba: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
na pidgin I dey speak ba? And it's 'etekamba' not ekakamba... Registration mistake. grin
nsilordgmail:
Lolll, no b small nsongsong oo
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by Emassive(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
See Nigerians all over defending the thieving foreigners. They didn't accept this in their own Country but Ghana must go Don reach the Senate and House committee on broadcast or whatever... make we just see where this Zombie character go leed una to one day
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by purplekayc(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
i dont know why we cant have subscription TV providers in the country angry
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by visionagric(f): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
EVENING, PLEASE WHEN WILL THE SURNAME O START THEIR ASSESSMENT TEST @N POWER FG
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by mycece: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hi, I'm selling off my dstv dish, HD decoder & PVR Decoder. All working perfectly.

If interested, Call me on. 07032720592.
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by samsard(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Ekakamba:
Let 'em just make it pay per view kawai!
You want to run em down? In a country like Nigeria without power supply?
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by mikron(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2016
dhtml18:
The poster above me is a troll. This is what I have been waiting for after such a long time. It makes perfect sense.
for just twice a year? perfect sense? i dont think so
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by mensos544: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2016
It doesn't make sense, just let it be pay-as-you-go gbam. U can put it off whenever u want n put it on at your wish!
Re: You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.