Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing ABS Speed Sensor - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing ABS Speed Sensor (11105 Views)

4 Symptoms You’ll Notice If The Water Pump Of Your Car Is Bad Or Failing / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Ball Joint / Symptoms Of Bad Or Failing Brake Pads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing ABS Speed Sensor by USPlaceofAutos: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
...quality guaranteed.

Re: Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing ABS Speed Sensor by pragmatistm(m): 3:09am On Sep 24, 2016
mayorall:

Same here, my ABS is on 24/7 . Toyota big daddy. My brake isn't sharp again and every braking parts are intact. Does this happened to yours too. This had been since 10months ago though.
Mine had happened since over a year ago now and the ABS light has remained on. I noticed the brake is no longer as good as it used to be too.

If you check your braking system thoroughly you will see that not all parts are intact. For instance the wires and the ABS module may be there but the ring I mentioned might not be there on at least one of the front wheels. I managed to replace one of the shafts with a complete tokunbo set that came with another ring but one is still missing and the ABS light remains on.

Also the mechanics cut the wires connected to the front wheel of my car in question but I have reconnected it but since the ring is still missing, the ABS light remains on till now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. / Common Car Purchase 'traps' In Nigeria / Is Hot Water Or Cold Water The Best To Wash A Car Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.