Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job (103680 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Basalt(m): 1:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Valfrankie:
Tried to check, this is what I got. the number didn't reflect, though it looks like there's a column for it

Bros we are in the same shoe oooo.

i am currently online and frustrated.
its showing me blank space after clicking on submit button.
and when I clicked on my Applications, i saw exactly that pix.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Drubiggs24(m): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2016
Same issue with mine. blank page after submitting, and nothing on applications.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Oklander: 1:48am On Sep 24, 2016
affairsnaija:
it is not necessary for you to fill that part it is ment for foreigners
Ok, LGA is still holding me though, I have changed browser, tried some of the suggestions here, still!
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Basalt(m): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Oklander:
Ok, LGA is still holding me though, I have changed browser, tried some of the suggestions here, still!

Bros stop wasting your time, just go and sleep.
Even if you pass that stage, you can't submit.
You will see blank space.

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Oklander: 2:03am On Sep 24, 2016
Basalt:

Lol, but some people were successful! E be like they are intentionally frustrating applicants with all the website errors and others. Will still try for a while though.

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Basalt(m): 2:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Oklander:
Lol, but some people were successful! E be like they are intentionally frustrating applicants with all the website errors and others. Will still try for a while though.

It will still go but that should be when they work on their site .

I am off to sleep, I will apply after 2-3days from now
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by kachimighty0000: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2016
can't seem 2 pass d Lga wahaha....tried different browser but no avail
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by faith123456(f): 3:24am On Sep 24, 2016
It keeps telling me that my email has already been registered. When I have not even registered. Why
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2016
Valfrankie:
Tried to check, this is what I got. the number didn't reflect, though it looks like there's a column for it
wait a while if it din't show then you can resubmit
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by adeborode: 4:41am On Sep 24, 2016
pls,somebody should help me,how he/she got pass that LGA box,Cos I have bn there for over an hour now
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by t33why: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2016
faith123456:
It keeps telling me that my email has already been registered. When I have not even registered. Why
if it tells u that, just try and login.....for those that actually registered
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by skedy1(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2016
affairsnaija:
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer. Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.

How to Register Successfully
*.go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
*.Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
*.You will receive either of this popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
*.Check your email box to activate the email send to you, if you din't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam
*.When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password
*.When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form page which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: when you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html

I have managed to scale through the registration phase this morning, still having issues with the LGA and state of origin saga. This section attached telling you about 'names you have used in the past and the likes, getting me confused... A lil insight will help. Tanx
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by tosinbabe(f): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Basalt:

Drubiggs24:
Same issue with mine. blank page after submitting, and nothing on applications.

Basalt:

patcie15:
pls do I have to get a confirmation after submission? After submitting I just saw a blank page

egbose:
After completing my form from 1 - 18 and submit it will show a blank page. Does this mean my submition is successful or should i continue submiting till its acknowlegde that my submition is successful. Please help.

Omoaregba:
Am also experirncing this... After completing my form from 1 - 18 and submit it will show a blank page. Does this mean my submition is successful or should i continue submiting till its acknowlegde that my submition is successful. Please help.

Blank Space/page by taylor swift is the official soundtrack of the site.......enjoy grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Valfrankie(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2016
skedy1:

I have managed to scale through the registration phase this morning, still having issues with the LGA and state of origin saga. This section attached telling you about 'names you have used in the past and the likes, getting me confused... A lil insight will help. Tanx
that is no issue at all, after entering your state of origin, click LGA, it won't immediately indicate the local governments to choose from, ignore it while it load and move on to other important columns, when you are done filling those, go back to the Local government, you will see it has loaded. that's how I scaled it. Good luck
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Valfrankie(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Basalt:

Frankly, this thing don tire me. I wasn't able to fill the form at all during the day, I waited until midnight and tried again, this time it worked, to submit come be wahala. I don tire joor sad
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Topisyn(f): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Valfrankie:
Frankly, this thing don tire me. I wasn't able to fill the form at all during the day, I waited until midnight and tried again, this time it worked, to submit come be wahala. I don tire joor sad
Am experiencing same problem
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2016
skedy1:

it is not necessary for you to fill the box that ask for name u have use in the past. however, you only fill that box if any of the ID Card you use contain the name
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Valfrankie(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Topisyn:

Am experiencing same problem
Tried thrice this morning, the problem persists. I'm out to get myself a drink, it's going to be a long day angry
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2016
are you a foreigner? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kai naijurians
Oklander:
Where did you get national naturalization number? It was asked on the second page!

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by iyke109(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
pls seeing civil engineer grade always
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by okitejoseph: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2016
The website for the FCSC recruitment is malfuctioning, one minute its on the other minute its off
http://www.employnaija.com.ng/federal-civil-service-commission-recruitment-2016-fcsc-form-apply/
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Truth801(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2016
After submitting the eleventh page, the next page that came up was the "Application successful page" instead of the twelfth page. I am confused
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2016
Those having problems with LGA should try using google chrome, and after filling out every page always click the "save draft" icon before clicking on next page
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by skedy1(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
affairsnaija:
it is not necessary for you to fill the box that ask for name u have use in the past. however, you only fill that box if any of the ID Card you use contain the name

Mama Amaka, abeg bring 2bottles of origin n one chicken lap!!

Tanx man

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by skedy1(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Valfrankie:
that is no issue at all, after entering your state of origin, click LGA, it won't immediately indicate the local governments to choose from, ignore it while it load and move on to other important columns, when you are done filling those, go back to the Local government, you will see it has loaded. that's how I scaled it. Good luck

Tanx man
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by skedy1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Valfrankie:

Tanx a milli
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Omoaregba(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
U guys shud jst go and relax or sleep,
Even if you pass all stages successfully , you can't submit. You will see blank space or error while loading page. I was on it truout y'day. The whole application tin don tire me jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by petab: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
pls op, do we have to get acknowledgement page after submit, i have manage to get the final stage, but during submission it will give me a blank page in all my hours of attempt, pls I need replied
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by apaiwa: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
these country called nigeria has many tricks of decieving there youth it is hard time we move our faith out of there trash called vacancy and recruitment process that they have finished recruiting there APC MEMBERS and the people that has paid them ransom to secure the job
brethrean if u recall those circulating rumours then in respect of on going recruitment exercise in the ministies then is not a LAIR
I have been waisting my time and my data trying to register but ought to no avail FOOOOOOOOLS
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by tayot1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
After waiting for over 72 hours to get confirmation mail, I used trick of logging in with my mail, got the usual mail is yet to be activated, then clicking on "resend confirmation mail" several times to get the confirmation mail. The big issue now is after all the stress and getting to page 18/18, i clicked to submit and my application just wont submit! I have been on this for the whole day and it really really crazy. It only in this country things are this difficult. All my life i have never seen a crazy and frustrating recruitment site like this one. Pls anyone with solution should help out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Basalt(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2016
finally, their site is undergoing maintenance.

Thats a good news, probably it will be fixed soon when the maintenance is over

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by petab: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
click on reloading d page or keep clicking on next, i used moxilla firefox. Though at the 18/18 keeps returning blank page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / INEC Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.