Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (4608 Views)

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by skyone(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: .. by MrCrackles(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
Poster common dont be daft. . . .
Re: .. by 2Legit2Qui: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
@POSTER

YOU ARE MAD.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
skyone:

For the past nine months i've been studying the so called "first U.S black president" and i've come to conclude that HE is the number one anti-christ to appear on planet Earth.

He claimed to be a liberal man but i personal see him as a deceptive, cunning, long legged mack daddy who is a prolic 1. Pro- abortion 2. pro- homosexual and 3. pro- atheist.

Alas everybody and beware of this U.S PRESIDENT.

So? You hate him but others like him so hold your peace.
Re: .. by skyone(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

@POSTER

YOU ARE MAD.
HOW? and if you can't explain you are a big moo that needs to be slaughtered, i bet you are far from the news around the world.

MrCrackles:

Poster common dont be daft. . . .

you are retarded, simple
Re: .. by skyone(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

So? You hate him but others like him so hold your peace.

As a lady do you support abortion

Do you embrace homosexualism

And do you know God at all
Re: .. by MrCrackles(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
skyone:

you are retarded, simple
Now i know you are daft. . . .
I was giving you the benefit of a doubt before, but i can conclusively say that you are a bent fella. . .
I mean an imbecilic slowpoke whose cheap attempt to draw some attention to himself has failed woefully!
Who gives a flying fuc.k if Obama is an anti-christ and why is it your business, brainwashed pro-christ?
Keep chewing over it. . . Others are getting on with life
Monumental disgrace! grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
skyone:

As a lady do you support abortion

Do you embrace homosexualism

And do you know God at all

1. Yes

2. I am hetero but I am for free sexuality as long as the parties are consensual.

3. Who cares about knowing him.
Re: .. by skyone(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

1. Yes

2. I am hetero but I am for free sexuality as long as the parties are consensual.

Well good luck with your evil society but lo your day of reckoning is at hand.
Re: .. by MrCrackles(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
skyone:

Dont kid yourself, what stupid day of reckoning?
Who are you to tell someone that?
Holy holy. . .Fuc.k all that bullshit, youz phony!
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
skyone:

Your day of reckoning is already here. Boooo!
Re: .. by Krayola(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
skyone:

For the past nine months i've been studying the so called "first U.S black president" and i've come to conclude that HE is the number one anti-christ to appear on planet Earth.

He claimed to be a liberal man but i personal see him as a deceptive, cunning, long legged mack daddy who is a prolic 1. Pro- abortion 2. pro- homosexual and 3. pro- atheist.

Alas everybody and beware of this U.S PRESIDENT.

hahah. . . It was Caeser. . .then Mohammed. . .  then the Pope. . . .  then Osama . . . now Obama. . .

It seems you guys just make it up as you go along. Painting anyone you don't agree with as evil. . . . .  First the Jews, then the romans (but as soon as they adopted Christianity they became the best thing since Jesus) then the Muslims, then the communists, etc etc. what a crock of shit!!
Re: .. by MrCrackles(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
Krayola:

hahah. . . It was Ceaser. . .then Mohammed. . .  then the Pope. . . .  then Osama . . . now Obama. . .

It seems you guys just make it up as you go along. Painting anyone you don't agree with as evil. . . . . First the Jews, then the romans (but as soon as they adopted Christianity they became the best thing since Jesus) then the Muslims, then the communists, etc etc. what a crock of shit!!
Dont mind the idiots. . .
At this rate, a frog will be labelled as the next anti-christ by the foolish idiot who started this thread! grin
Re: .. by skyone(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Now i know you are daft. . . .
I was giving you the benefit of a doubt before, but i can conclusively say that you are a bent fella. . .
I mean an imbecilic slowpoke whose cheap attempt to draw some attention to himself has failed woefully!
Who gives a flying fuc.k if Obama is an anti-christ and why is it your business, brainwashed pro-christ?
Keep chewing over it. . . Others are getting on with life
Monumental disgrace! grin

Thanks, it is highly apparent that you are just an empty barrel with no sense since you can't give a reason to your objection. You can jump up and squash your brain on the floor the fact remains he is the bggest threat we have on earth at the moment.
Re: .. by SeanT21(f): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
Please, STOP EMBARRASSING CHRISTIANS cry!!
Re: .. by manmustwac(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
SeanT21:

Please, STOP EMBARRASSING CHRISTIANS cry!!

No mind am SeanT21 make i lock the thread? wink
Re: .. by MrCrackles(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
manmustwac:

Bin it real fast man-must-self-service! wink
Re: .. by SeanT21(f): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
manmustwac:

It deserves to be in the recycle bin. wink
Re: .. by manmustwac(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
A blackman calling another blackman the antichrist sad
Re: .. by manmustwac(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
SeanT21:

There isn't a recycle bin anymore
Re: .. by SeanT21(f): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
manmustwac:

There isn't a recycle bin anymore

Lier, Lier. Pants on Fire. tongue I checked and its there.
Re: .. by manmustwac(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
isn't the offtopic section supposed to be a childboard of the nairaland section? Give me the link pls?
Re: .. by skyone(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
manmustwac:

isn't the offtopic section supposed to be a childboard of the nairaland section? Give me the link pls?
SeanT21:

MrCrackles:

Bin it real fast man-must-self-service! wink

The good old days of Nairaland is gone, what we have now are the freaks of no status above; it's a shame.
Re: .. by MrCrackles(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
skyone:

The good old days of Nairaland is gone, what we have now are the freaks of no status above; it's a shame.
The good old days are gone, old heads like you need to piss off!
cool
Re: .. by skyone(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

The good old days are gone, old heads like you need to piss off! cool

bang grin grin bang = empty barrel with no sense, that's wot u are but lo i'll live u to continue fooling yourself,
so ride on.
Re: .. by Hauwa1: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
grin grin my Obama has suffered  cry cry cry
Re: .. by Abuzola(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
@mamusta, it seems you have began to pass ur limit, God save u if you don't lock the thread, you are a disgrace to atheist.

@skyone, yeah, thats true but calling him anti christ is completely wrong
Re: .. by SeanT21(f): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
manmustwac:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-53.0.html
Re: .. by duduspace(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2009
skyone:

the fact remains he is the bggest threat we have on earth at the moment.

And is this the definition of Antichrist? we must have had a lot of Antichrists and we will definitely have more cos there will be more American presidents after Obama, so what exactly do you want us to do with this Knowledge O great skyone? rise up in arms against Obama or what exactly?
Re: .. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . grin grin cool[/size]
michelin89:

1. Yes

Re: .. by mamagee6(f): 1:02am On Oct 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

The good old days are gone, old heads like you need to piss off! cool

This is fucking hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: .. by skyone(m): 5:46am On Oct 13, 2009
michelin89:

1. Yes

Ogaga you are steadily wining your campaign for satanism, i bet you will love this smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED !!! / See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. / The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.