Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur (659 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Informing Your Pastor Before Your Fiancee Is It Ok? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by justino57(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Strange things are happening these days!

A pastor was said to have slapped a couple for attending another church. According to the twitter user, @ninacool22, who shared the story, the couple started begging the pastor after being slapped.

Read the tweets below:-

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by Teniolasmart: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Haaaaaa.........................y should a pastor slap me..........

When it not that play is too much
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Teniolasmart:
Haaaaaa.........................y should a pastor slap me..........

When it not that play is too much
no need to shout my signature says it all check it below

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by Teniolasmart: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
comradespade:

no need to shout my signature says it all check it below
nice one.......................................................ur head is there
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by sonofluc1fer: 12:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Not nice. Nigerian Christians, open eye. You don big pass make person use Bible turn your head to moinmoin. No pastor or Man of God is super-human. They are men like you.
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by johnydon22(m): 1:52am On Sep 23, 2016
i will just remove all his teeth for him with slap angry what nonsense!!!
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by EyeHateGod: 2:49am On Sep 23, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Not nice. Nigerian Christians, open eye. You don big pass make person use Bible turn your head to moinmoin. No pastor or Man of God is super-human. They are men like you.
Na so i day watch adeboye for Tv day tear lie for People That same lie if u tell those people outside church them no go believe u o But adeboye day tell them they day shout Amen Yes Yes grin
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by sonofluc1fer: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Na so i day watch adeboye for Tv day tear lie for People That same lie if u tell those people outside church them no go believe u o But adeboye day tell them they day shout Amen Yes Yes grin
Lol, be like say na old age dey worry that Adeboye. Either that, or he is a fantastic liar. Trust the millions of mumu wey dey crowd Ibadan Expressway every month -- doesn't matter how ludicrous his statements may be, they will say the Holy Spirit does all things. grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Pastor Slap Your Parent For Attending Another Chur by oaroloye(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2016
SHALOM!

justino57:
Strange things are happening these days!

A pastor was said to have slapped a couple for attending another church. According to the twitter user, @ninacool22, who shared the story, the couple started begging the pastor after being slapped.

Read the tweets below:-

If someone slapped MY Face, a contest will ensue, to see which of us gets tired first- him slapping my face, or me continually turning my cheek.

If the Pastor or whoever slapped my family member in my presence-

WAITAMINUTE- THIS IS BULLSHIT-!

I ANSWER HONESTLY WHAT HAPPENS NEXT- AND I GET BANNED!

Isn't that it?

This is why I don't go to Organized Christian Churches.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Africans Are Mentally Lazy And Physically Strong. / Big Question For Today, Atheists And Theists Alike, Come In / Shocking Revelation: Same-sex Marriage Was A Christian Rite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.