Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl (1767 Views)

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / 5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by jidon3(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Girls love hearing sweet things from their boyfriends. As a boyfriend, it is your duty to keep your girl happy and secure. To do this, you have to know what sweet things to say to your girlfriend to make her fall even more in love with you.

It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting out, or have been in a relationship for years. What matters is that you always shower your girlfriend with romantic compliments that melt her heart.

In fact, here are some sweet things to say to your girlfriend to help make you mean the world to her!

1) How did I get so lucky?: Of course, you just don’t say this as if you’re bewildered. One of the most important factors to consider when coming up with sweet things to say to your girlfriend is how you’re going to say it. This line, in particular, should be uttered with utmost affection..Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/attractive-words-to-always-say-to-your.html

Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by jidon3(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2016
nice
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by Damilolababy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by RoyalBlak007: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
misspicy

hahahahahah.. grin ...ur evidence?
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by misspicy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
misspicy

hahahahahah.. grin ...ur evidence?

My signature angry

2 Likes

Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by youngberry001(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mheen dat kissing no be here ooh cool
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by Damilolababy(f): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
youngberry001:
Mheen dat kissing no be here ooh cool
lol
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by youngberry001(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
lol
baby!!

Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by Damilolababy(f): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
youngberry001:
baby!!
who is ur baby
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by mekzyjoe(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin

Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by Damilolababy(f): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
mekzyjoe:
grin grin
wich kind rat be DAT.. jesu
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by RoyalBlak007: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
misspicy:

My signature angry

Still doesn't add up grin cheesy tongue
Re: Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl by Damilolababy(f): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Single Guys / Nigerian Lady With Big A$$ Goes Wild In Earth-shaking Tw£rk Dance (photos) / I Cant Survive Without Getting Nude On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.