Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) (67349 Views)

Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos) / Policemen Brutalize Man For Overtaking A Jeep In Abuja (Video) / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by spartoo: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:
Strong head!, my kind of head!
you never jam..
I pray make u no jam

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Shiifi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
U

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
may God save us from ritualists.

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by joe4christ2008(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am suspecting possibly she was knocked down by the vehicle and while they picked her up with the intent of taking her to a hospital, they dumped her there and drove away.

Feel pity for her, God will heal you IN JESUS NAME.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by ChiSun27(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Still our girls will not learn.

Work hard....they won't.

Follow men in Jeeps and Range Rovers...Xmas bonanza...but at the end of the day na..... cry

3 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by emamos: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Won ti do pa.
agbaya ni e

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by hismond(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
People should be mindful of their movements during the Ember months, I guess she wasn't useful to whoever dropped her there. may God spare her life
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
help me ask us o
the leg no wen close by itself ni

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Runs on the fast lane runs to an end.

This is the third case of young ladies dropped from cars or jeeps and dying afterwards. But others refuse to learn from the tragic mistakes of others.

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ritual tinzs.....to all dose ladies here chasing after free flashy rides d country is not safe right now oo.lots of ritualists patrolling our roads in flashy rides Upandan..if a well dressed man offers u a free ride make una pick race and run for una lives cos he must Prolly be a ritualist.lots of ppl doin evil tinzs during dis recession period.

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by idinc(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
savin her life first should b a priority not photographs. If she wants to talk buh just cant, find her pen and paper ASAP!!

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
emamos:
agbaya ni e
ani won ti do baby ye pa

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Girls and Money

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
lefulefu:
Ritual tinzs.....to all dose ladies here chasing after free flashy rides d country is not safe right now oo.lots of ritualists patrolling our roads in flashy rides Upandan..if a well dressed man offers u a free ride make una pick race and run for una lives cos he must Prolly be a ritualist.lots of ppl doin evil tinzs during dis recession period.
if Na Seun or lalasticlala dress well and wan carry us nko?Make we enter dem motor?

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
KKKWHITE:
Girls and Money
boys and toto

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by sukkot: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
ChiSun27:
Still our girls will not learn.

Work hard....they won't.

Follow men in Jeeps and Range Rovers...Xmas bonanza...but at the end of the day na..... cry
bros stop hating. every man must meet his own destiny and jehoshapat whether it be at the hand of a nigga driving a jeep or the hand of an armed robber. grin destinies must be fulfilled. try to make better choices in this life so that your destiny in the next one will not be at the hands of a killer. wink

you can not stop women from chasing men in jeeps so just dead that advice. can you stop chasing money ? so chasing men in jeeps is women chasing money lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
She don buy iPhone 7 her eye don clear undecided
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
God av mercy
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by DjAduba(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:
Maybe they kidnapped her and wanted to use her for rituals but the Baba found out her head was too strong and told them to return her before calamity would strike!.

Too much Bollywood on point
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by emvico(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:
Maybe they kidnapped her and wanted to use her for rituals but the Baba found out her head was too strong and told them to return her before calamity would strike!.

Too much yerroba movies is doing a lot of negative things to your brain. You really need to stop watching those poo shocked sad

3 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Child of the world.

End time bleeding

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:

HEADmistress!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by solace89(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
I pray say dem neva sample this one oh! shocked

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Christardor: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lolz,badt Guy
IYANGBALI:
Won ti do pa.

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nienie(f): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
People Can judge sha
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
I think this is a case of night club gone bad. but wateva b d case d perpetrators of this heinous crime most b brought to book
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
am sure one babe is reading this post from another jeep, instead of her to jump out now, she's there forming 'my head is strong'

4 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Heiya....
The love of money...una no go hear...stop accepting free rides too...use YOUR money buy wetin ever you wan buy..... NOTHING IS FREE....
Ladies no go hear..... Forget smiles human beings are animals....we all are animals who would do whatever it takes to get money...but abeg e get limits.... Kill greed.... Kill that spirit of trying to measure up and that spirit of following a man because he is promising you money or to take care of you.....

Nna eh...it breaks my heart to keep seeing such especially in big cities where people have access to all kinds of information....wetin village gurls go come dey do Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Nigerian!.
Instead of them to save her life first by taking her to the next hospital, they're busy looking.

#Gossip mongers.
instead of you to rush down to the scene and make sure she is taken to the hospital, you are busy with your phone texting ingratitude... What the op did is a step to locating her relatives. Beside the pics show people trying to assist her.

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by stonemasonn: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Probably drug overdose
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:

Or maybe na oscolo wen carry man with big DI.CK.....him come fvck her faint.... for fear make she nor die for him house, he quickly carry her go dump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo / Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.