Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) (67352 Views)

Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos) / Policemen Brutalize Man For Overtaking A Jeep In Abuja (Video) / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:
Maybe they kidnapped her and wanted to use her for rituals but the Baba found out her head was too strong and told them to return her before calamity would strike!.

Strong head!, my kind of head!

Can I borrow Dat ur strong head, ders dis coconut here proving hard to crack tongue
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by GoodSide: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
in advanced countries by now she would be alright.would be in the hospital responding to treatment.but because of lack of exposure,civilization we africans derive pleasure in first taking pictures before action.
dumb shit
but what do u expect from blind gold diggers
dem don nack am apako

wen they tell them.learn a skill,open a business,get a job,go to school,close your legs.
theyd be forming i wan use iphone 6s.i wan drive range.
dey stay flat of 500k yearly.
ugly ass bich
die slow bich

to all stupid runz girls out thr.
to all opos
biches
continue in your useless ways..soon enuf you ugly ass stinking pekus biches and opos wud end up being used jus like her.
i hate nigerian gurls cause they lazy
liars
fake ascent and ish.
all of them dey form big girl.

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
bros stop hating. every man must meet his own destiny and jehoshapat whether it be at the hand of a nigga driving a jeep or the hand of an armed robber. grin destinies must be fulfilled. try to make better choices in this life so that your destiny in the next one will not be at the hands of a killer. wink

you can not stop women from chasing men in jeeps so just dead that advice. can you stop chasing money ? so chasing men in jeeps is women chasing money lolzzz
how will you know if the choice you're about to make will end up being good or bad, if nothing bad had happened to that lady, don't you think her decision to enter that jeep would have been a good one. destinies are not events you can control with decisions beforehand, you can make a decision with good intentions expecting positive results and then receive the opposite, when would you then say you made the wrong choice, in the begining or at the end.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:
Maybe they kidnapped her and wanted to use her for rituals but the Baba found out her head was too strong and told them to return her before calamity would strike!.

If her head strong, she wouldn't have collapsed and bleed through mouth or anywhere.. Her head and spirit weak!
What a pity.. I pray she recovers on-time.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by sukkot: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Senorprinz:
how will you know if the choice you're about to make will end up being good or bad, if nothing bad had happened to that lady, don't you think her decision to enter that jeep would have been a good one. destinies are not events you can control with decisions beforehand, you can make a decision with good intentions expecting positive results and then receive the opposite, when would you then say you made the wrong choice, in the begining or at the end.
destinies of your next reincarnated life can be controlled by decisions you take in this life
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Won ti lo were. (dem Don use am) Won ti lo were. (dem Don use am)

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Fortunehunter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
That's signs of end time.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Laido: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Nigerian!.
Instead of them to save her life first by taking her to the next hospital, they're busy looking.

#Gossip mongers.

Some will even be snapping pictures lol
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hustling gone bad.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4270778_motion2_jpegc9864469345aa3c914d7bc4d1190d8f0

Where is the Blood?

angry angry
Are you a vampire to always see your precious (blood)?
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Senorprinz:

See this kind of reasoning. So those who do wierd things are right simply because they get away with it. Can you teach your loved ones any wisdom from what you wrote here....

Not suggesting that it what is happening to the lady in question. No one knows and its all speculation which should in no way becloud our sympathies and quest for speedy first aid for her.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by frubben(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
ajalawole:
girls why. Cant u close ur legs and stay one place

You dey mind dem, plant yash one side dem no go gree

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by jhenie(f): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
She must have been used for money ritual. Most of our young girls are the causes of their problems, in-contentment is the cause. Prostitution, runs (all na ashawo) or what ever they call it is currently a trend for almost all ladies, if u aren't into it, u probably aren't upgraded. God help us anyway.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Won ti do pa.
this your signature... you need deliverance.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by kowema(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
spartoo:

you never jam..

I pray make u no jam

I dnt need to jam to know what I carry inside.
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:

Dey give yourself hope.
I'll say they already used her since she's bleeding from two ends
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Bakynes24: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
GoodSide:
in advanced countries by now she would be alright.would be in the hospital responding to treatment.but because of lack of exposure,civilization we africans derive pleasure in first taking pictures before action.
dumb shit
but what do u expect from blind gold diggers
dem don nack am apako

wen they tell them.learn a skill,open a business,get a job,go to school,close your legs.
theyd be forming i wan use iphone 6s.i wan drive range.
dey stay flat of 500k yearly.
ugly ass bich
die slow bich

to all stupid runz girls out thr.
to all opos
biches
continue in your useless ways..soon enuf you ugly ass stinking pekus biches and opos wud end up being used jus like her.
i hate nigerian gurls cause they lazy
liars
fake ascent and ish.
all of them dey form big girl.
My brother you no hate them pass me, they are the real definition of " Fake" . Fake Skin, fake hair, everything they do is influenced by what they see on TV and I must do big girl by all means necessary, always trying feel among and intimidate the next girl.

If you like warn them from now till the next 100yrs them no go hear o them go still enter Jeep and fu*ck random di*ck.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Bakynes24: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
jhenie:
She must have been used for money ritual. Most of our young girls are the causes of their problems, in-contentment is the cause. Prostitution, runs (all na ashawo) or what ever they call it is currently a trend for almost all ladies, if u aren't into it, u probably aren't upgraded. God help us anyway.
True talk, stay blessed hold on tight to your good moral values and God will surely reward you.

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
ajalawole:
girls why. Cant u close ur legs and stay one place
hmmmmmm, conclusion!!!

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
We have a big problem in this country.

Whatever put her there, a lady has been on the ground, seriously sick for 2 hours and a crowd of Nigerians could not mobilize themselves to save her!

Even here on NL, where everyone posting has had some degree of education, you still have these m0r0ns babbling nonsense like this

jhenie:

There's a VERY high degree of possibility that she was never dropped by a jeep or went for 'ashawo' runs. The whole 'dropped by a jeep' could very well be made up. yet people are neglecting the big issues and jumping to inane conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by GoodSide: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
bro no be lie
no gal wan suffer
d ones wey dey even do bizness sef dem still be aristos
most of the workin class biches don don abortion tire.
wen u at work.u must fuc your boss
if you jobless no work you must do aristo to survive
stupid ass lazy gals.
many av died in the hands of ritualists cause of money for hand back for ground way of stupid ass life
Bakynes24:

My brother you no hate them pass me, they are the real definition of " Fake" . Fake Skin, fake hair, everything they do is influenced by what they see on TV and I must do big girl by all means necessary, always trying feel among and intimidate the next girl.

If you like warn them from now till the next 100yrs them no go hear o them go still enter Jeep and fu*ck random di*ck.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by slegend(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:

I hear you....
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by omikel(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] Oya dide! gbe akete re ki o si ma rin, gbo, ani ko fohun bi eniyan! haha! grin
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Nigerian!.
Instead of them to save her life first by taking her to the next hospital, they're busy looking.

#Gossip mongers.

Four things stop Nigerians from being helpful in such situations.
1. Ignorance about first aid
2. Superstition " everything is infectious even poverty
3. Nigerian Police ( "na you kill am"wink
4. Watch and take pictures mentality ( " I was there live"wink

Believe me it wasn't always this way. But it is what it is

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by omikel(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] Yegegeragaga Malaikahidamikusu. Oya gbe akete re ki o si ma rin, gbo, mo ni ki o fohun bi eniyan.
grin
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:

your coconut head abi grin
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tedassie:

HEADmistress!!! tongue
whatappun
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Herbie27 come ooo this chief is not broke

Enter him Jeep
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4270778_motion2_jpegc9864469345aa3c914d7bc4d1190d8f0

Where is the Blood?

angry angry

Sitdon dia dey look for blood!
No good word,comment and prayer from ur mouth
Abi ba una drop her?
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Sitdon dia dey look for blood!
No good word,comment and prayer from ur mouth
Abi ba una drop her?

Who good word or internet prayer epp? grin

Abegi drex..

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:

Maybe her sister dropped her off for work with the SUV, then moving along the street she caught her leg in between the concrete slabs of those alade gutters, slipped and hit her mouth too. Maybe.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by jhenie(f): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
texazzpete:
We have a big problem in this country.

Whatever put her there, a lady has been on the ground, seriously sick for 2 hours and a crowd of Nigerians could not mobilize themselves to save her!

Even here on NL, where everyone posting has had some degree of education, you still have these m0r0ns babbling nonsense like this

There's a VERY high degree of possibility that she was never dropped by a jeep or went for 'ashawo' runs. The whole 'dropped by a jeep' could very well be made up. yet people are neglecting the big issues and jumping to inane conclusions.

It certainly won't be made up because the story clearly said, 'according to eye witnesses'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo / Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.