Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) (67348 Views)

Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos) / Policemen Brutalize Man For Overtaking A Jeep In Abuja (Video) / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Headmistress:
whatappun
oops! pele o

i been dey tease one sisi like that,i cm forget sey na person moniker i mention. Sorry ehn
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tedassie:

oops! pele o

i been dey tease one sisi like that,i cm forget sey na person moniker i mention. Sorry ehn
No problem. Go on and tease.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Eww she may be sick or something, hope she's not a sickle cell patient or hope she hasn't been used. This is Lagos where despicable things happen everyday embarassed

I do pray she gets better.

4 Likes

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by darmolla(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
na d tin wey im sabi chop,na im kill am
she de find niqqa wey im get money and she don mit niqqa wey im need pesin for ritual
i no de pity dis kind pple
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
Herbie27 come ooo this chief is not broke

Enter him Jeep
I want enter your own.
Lol, what do you take me for?.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
if Na Seun or lalasticlala dress well and wan carry us nko?Make we enter dem motor?
ok even if i warn u not to enter lalas and seun car frm now till sundown u go Sti enter if ur mind is already made upcheesy
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
jhenie:

It certainly won't be made up because the story clearly said, 'according to eye witnesses'

Lady, are you really this naive?!
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
martineinstein:
the love of money........

Nigerian girls wont hear word........most girls u see on the street,especially high-class prostitutes are 'living corpse'.

Wat will gain if u have all the money and u end up contracting hiv?
do you know what happened? Mtchew. Typical

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
jhenie:
She must have been used for money ritual. Most of our young girls are the causes of their problems, in-contentment is the cause. Prostitution, runs (all na ashawo) or what ever they call it is currently a trend for almost all ladies, if u aren't into it, u probably aren't upgraded. God help us anyway.
you guys are disgusting

Someone is clearly been mistreated and almost dead as result of it yet all you people can think is that she must be a prostitute. What is wrong with all of you? What if she's not?

Gosh. Ridiculous beings

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
joe4christ2008:
I am suspecting possibly she was knocked down by the vehicle and while they picked her up with the intent of taking her to a hospital, they dumped her there and drove away.

Feel pity for her, God will heal you IN JESUS NAME.

Very probable. All the mor0ns that first jumped to conclusions that she's a prostitute need their brains checked.

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by blessingikeh: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
ajalawole:
girls why. Cant u close ur legs and stay one place

Does she look like a runs girl to you? mtchewwww. Pray none of your loved ones gets into her situation. Shaking my head for you

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by darmolla(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
cococandy:
you guys are disgusting

Someone is clearly been mistreated and almost dead as result of it yet all you people can think is that she must be a prostitute. What is wrong with all of you? What if she's not?

Gosh. Ridiculous beings
HMMMMMM#COCOCANDY shey you no be afro candy sister?
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Olosho business its a pity
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Darlingmua(f): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
ajalawole:
girls why. Cant u close ur legs and stay one place
That was a silly statement to make. How r u sure she's a prostitute or a runz babe. Where you there when the incident happened? If not plz don't conclude in that manner. Yes its a possibility but we're not sure that's wat happened there. She could just b an inoccent victim at the wrong place and in the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
exceptionalhim:
I smell ritual

She has already been used, will now die latter to avoid arest should in case she dies in that hotel.

That's the technics they use now they will take the girl to a hotel and gave her a big amount of money. After the meet her that's all. But he will not allow the girl to die there, so by the time she reached home she will die.

So many of them are Dying daily in this way. Especially those runs girls, they are easy to get because of money.

Let those who ear to hear let them hear.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:
Maybe they kidnapped her and wanted to use her for rituals but the Baba found out her head was too strong and told them to return her before calamity would strike!.

Strong head!, my kind of head!
dem plenty for Abuja -Niger state.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by adisa204(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Nigerian!.
Instead of them to save her life first by taking her to the next hospital, they're busy looking.

#Gossip mongers.
Say what??! Help accident victim in Nigeria and police will eventually accuse you of the crime
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by darmolla(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Darlingmua:

That was a silly statement to make. How r u sure she's a prostitute or a runz babe. Where you there when the incident happened? If not plz don't conclude in that manner. Yes its a possibility but we're not sure that's wat happened there. She could just b an inoccent victim at the wrong place and in the wrong time.
[s]
Darlingmua:

[/s][quote author=Darlingmua post=49613705]
That was a silly statement to make. How r u sure she's a prostitute or a runz babe. Were you there when the incident happened? If not plz don't conclude in that manner. Yes its a possibility but we're not sure that's wat happened there. She could
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Came: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
How person wan recognize am, when Person no see her face. Make God help am oooooo!!!
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
I want enter your own.
Lol, what do you take me for?.
since you like guys who spend on girls. I'm only helping your ministry with referrals grin
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ur kind of girl but she still vomited blood and bled frm her legs hmm angry
kowema:
Maybe they kidnapped her and wanted to use her for rituals but the Baba found out her head was too strong and told them to return her before calamity would strike!.

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Sllime: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Nigerian!.
Instead of them to save her life first by taking her to the next hospital, they're busy looking.

#Gossip mongers.

Bros, u dey talk as if u no dey Naija. No be oyibo country be dis. We are our problem, carry her to hospital u will be writing statement in police station.I have had dat experience first hand. If she come die nko, u go sleep for dia. Secondly, u dont know d kind jazz wey dey use for her body, u dont touch such anyhow, u fit join d bleeding. The best thing to do which was done by d poster is to call d appropriate authorities. It comes at a disadvantage cos if they dont answer on time as per Naija, she fit die. In this country, u are on your own. You are responsible for life and security, so both boys and girls beware. If Local govt chiarmen and top politicians even celebrities are being kidnappedand robbed, what about we?....
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
lefulefu:
ok even if i warn u not to enter lalas and seun car frm now till sundown u go Sti enter if ur mind is already made upcheesy
i just dey pull your leg. Seun and lalasticlala no get motor na keke napep dem dey enter
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by olufaitty(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Despite big warning to all this runs girls. Stop this coded olosho business but they wouldn't listen. When something finally happen to them, all they said is that they kidnap them for ritual. Who no know say na female sure for ritual and na all this money lover girls them de used. Stop olosho business becos many risk are involved.

1 Like

Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nezero(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Make somebody open her purse now
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by lanreni: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
kowema:

why not wait to get to the end of the matter before you start claiming head resemblance.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by kowema(f): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
romeorails:
Ur kind of girl but she still vomited blood and bled frm her legs hmm angry

Did I say my kind of girl?
You need to return Ur school fees.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Xeedorf: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omo! Yahoo plus ti take over...
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Darlingmua:

every woman they know is a prostitute. That's why it's easy for them to parrot it up and down the forum
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
olufaitty:
Despite big warning to all this runs girls. Stop this coded olosho business but they wouldn't listen. When something finally happen to them, all they said is that they kidnap them for ritual. Who no know say na female sure for ritual and na all this money lover girls them de used. Stop olosho business becos many risk are involved.
typical
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Return my sch fees? Mummy, After one pays sch fees will it still be with one Mummy m hungry embarassed
kowema:

Did I say my kind of girl?
You need to return Ur school fees.
Re: A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Reference:

See this kind of reasoning. So those who do wierd things are right simply because they get away with it. Can you teach your loved ones any wisdom from what you wrote here....

Not suggesting that it what is happening to the lady in question. No one knows and its all speculation which should in no way becloud our sympathies and quest for speedy first aid for her.
i wasn't using the lady's case as an entire context, moreover, i was only trying to question a post above that was talking about making the right choice to shape our destinies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo / Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.