Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys (10928 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / Why Are Most Girls Like This (photo)? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2017
jake2much:
am with my college in office today, so we talked about relationship. mind u were both single. I now ask how she need her dream man she said she doesn't like black people. we argued it out. she now said its true that 95% of girl hate black guys. that even most married women cheat with fair guys. is it true? ladies I need ur responds

The lady that said so is very dull. If it is by light skin complexion, albinos should be hot cake. The bottomline is a guy can be any of the following combinations;

dark & handsome, dark & ugly, fair & handsome or fair & ugly. same applies to ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
I hate wen girls deny de truth almost all girls will fall for a fair guys even u too
I didn't stop at condemning the OP's unscrupulous statistics but passed on the message to my brothers who themselves are very fair.
They think the OP is just having inferiority complex. lol.
What he has said is something people generally don't pay much attention to.
Girls have so many things to look out for in a guy and been fair is among the least.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
DanXplore:

The lady that said so is very dull. If it is by light skin complexion, albinos should be hot cake. The bottomline is a guy can be any of the following combinations;

dark & handsome, dark & ugly, fair & handsome or fair & ugly. same applies to ladies
Quite on point. Tell them.
Then when you now consider other more critical factors that would get a girl fall for a guy, his complexion becomes relegated to the background.... a dead issue.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
thornapple:

Quite on point. Tell them.
Then when you now consider other more critical factors that would get a girl fall for a guy, his complexion becomes relegated to the background.... a dead issue.

Gbam.
One cold zobo for u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jakandeola(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
thornapple:

I didn't stop at condemning the OP's unscrupulous statistics but passed on the message to my brothers who themselves are very fair.
They think the OP is just having inferiority complex. lol.
What he has said is something people generally don't pay much attention to.
Girls have so many things to look out for in a guy and been fair is among the least.
is me who put d blog
dey ban my dat acct till 2026
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
jake2much:
am with my college in office today, so we talked about relationship. mind u were both single. I now ask how she need her dream man she said she doesn't like black people. we argued it out. she now said its true that 95% of girl hate black guys. that even most married women cheat with fair guys. is it true? ladies I need ur responds

Chai! Your colleague can lie oooo!

For me. I prefer black , as in very dark guys like midnight than fair guys.

But at the end its his character and presentable looks that counts most.
I love you my dark boo boo kiss
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 12, 2017
jakandeola:
is me who put d blog dey ban my dat acct till 2026
Hahahahaha, you must've really committed something serious to warrant the ban. Sorry sha.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 12, 2017
alexialin:

Chai! Your colleague can lie oooo!
For me. I prefer black , as in very dark guys like midnight than fair guys.
But at the end its his character and presentable looks that counts most. I love you my dark boo boo kiss
God bless you a million times.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jakandeola(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha,
you must've really committed something serious to warrant the ban.
Sorry sha.
lolx I didnt do anytin d admin of dis room just like to ban me. even wen others insult me he neva ban dem.but once I did I get a ban
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by africandictator(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2017
I am not a light skinned dude, but the attention I receive from ladies is very alarming.. most especially fair skinned girls
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by ChopBellefull(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2017
thecatch:
For Me fair dudes aren't my type. It's a total turn off for me...it just doesn't give me the vibes
every girl has her choice.. A girl once told me she hate fair guys coz she doesnt like deek dat blushes. Lol
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2017
So many people on this forum are utterly childish.

Lighskinned
Darkskinned
Redboned

Anything you like be! It doesn't mean anything.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Haaaa! Is she high? 95%? Did she just pull those numbers out of thin air? IDK about her, but I'd pick a tall glass of dark hot chocolate over some freckled albino any day grin

Just take a good look at this!

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:
Haaaa! Is she high? 95%? Did she just pull those numbers out of thin air? IDK about her, but I'd pick a tall glass of dark hot chocolate over some freckled albino any day grin

Just take a good look at this!

So this apelike shii is who you call fine.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

So this apelike shii is who you call fine.

Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon, hater!

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon, hater!
lol why shd I hate on someone am better than. Shove his picture up your **s
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

lol why shd I hate on someone am better than.
Shove his picture up your **s

I'd shove more than just his pic up my ass grin Because he's more attractive than you under-baked mole rats that need to spend more time outdoors like a real man, instead of busy moisturizing to keep the sun burn away.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

I'd shove more than just his pic up my ass grin Because he's more attractive than you under-baked sore losers that need to spend more time outdoors like a real man, instead of busy moisturizing to keep the sun burn away.

Pls whatever you choose to do wif yer fellow ape ain't my bizgrin

I see yer pain. Maybe yerself couldn't attract a handsome bobo except the ones that exist on wallpapers that you hang on yer wallsgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Pls whatever you choose to do wif yer fellow ape ain't my bizgrin

I see yer pain. Maybe yerself couldn't attract a handsome bobo except the ones that exist on wallpapers that you hang on yer wallsgrin

Trust me I got one. Tall, dark & handsome like a real man should be wink grin

Go outside & get a tan, Whitey!

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by blanquito(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

I'd shove more than just his pic up my ass grin Because he's more attractive than you under-baked mole rats that need to spend more time outdoors like a real man, instead of busy moisturizing to keep the sun burn away.
Motun03:
i like em choc or dark
ZarZar:

Motun03:
i like em choc or dark
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Trust me I got one. Tall, dark & handsome like a real man should be grin

Go outside & get a tan, Whitey!

Trust you? You be Guaranty Trust Bank?

I go outside always but the tanning is not even noticeable cos I am naturally fair.

I think you should be saying that to black guys who bleach to look fair.cheesy

From the way you talk you must be an ugly blackeygrin Prove me wrong!grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Trust you? You be Guaranty Trust Bank?

I go outside always but the tanning is not even noticeable cos I am naturally fair.

I think you should be saying that to black guys who bleach to look fair.cheesy

And the fair ones that sun bathe to look darker. It goes both ways. But seriously, fair guys are not that attractive. Dark skin guys have that thing...
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

And the fair ones that sun bathe to look darker. It goes both ways. But seriously, fair guys are not that attractive. Dark skin guys have that thing...

Blackey go and sit down.cheesy
Yer trying ter give yerself hopegrin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Blackey go and sit down.cheesy
Yer trying ter give yerself hopegrin

I'm actually light in complexion cheesy But I prefer my man like I like my coffee, black, sweet & very hot grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm actually light in complexion cheesy But I prefer my man like I like my coffee, black, sweet & very hot grin

Pwah that's none of my biz blackey.

There are two different kinds of light, in complexion.
Natural light complexion and
The Coke and fanta complexion.

You blackey belong ter the second group.grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Pwah that's none of my biz blackey.

There are two different kinds of light, in complexion.
Natural light complexion and
The Coke and fanta complexion.

You blackey belong ter the second group.grin

Lol, OK.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2017
thornapple:

God bless you a million times.

smileyamen and you too.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Oluwa Iye cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Teeeg:

Oluwa Iye cheesy cheesy

lol @ that pic.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

lol @ that pic.

E be like say you sef don dey Team Murder Inc cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Teeeg:

E be like say you sef don dey Team Murder Inc cheesy

Come on now. You know my attitude depends on a person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Fully Understand What It Means To Be A Woman'curvy Lady Goes Full Nude (photos / Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him (pic) / Big Boobies Appreciation Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.