Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys (10934 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / Why Are Most Girls Like This (photo)? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by aphixiano(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lai Mohammed continue
APCsupporter:
coolWe are special!

I have never been rejected by a girl before
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by aphixiano(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Not all fair guys are handsome and not all black dude are handsome. Looking good is not just about the complexion it is about how you package and present yourself. The color of the a guys shirt, the smell of your body spray......and so on
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
y3mi:
To answer OP question, I think the generality of Nigerian females tend to be endeared to guys who are light in complexion due to the same mentally unsettled preference that makes Nigerian guys to feel attracted towards fair skin Nigerian ladies, it is an impression that stems from a racial bias that unfortunately still lingers within the psyche of many Africans whose mind are continually reinforced with the perception that light-skinned humans appears unadulterated in comparison to melanated humans to which I strongly disagree on the ground of irrational logic. Skin colour shouldn't be a criterion to determine human quality or worth unless one is a twisted eugenicist bigot.

I for one, despite my wish to be dark-skinned, don't really dig light-skinned that much, I tend to be drawn towards "the blacker the sexxxier" types of ladies as well as the Ebony-Nubian types. Black rocks.

Such stereotypy! I'm not dark, what makes you think I don't rock ?

I wonder what that could be.

If you seem unable to break down how fair guys don't fit into your type then it has nothing to do with 'types' but preference (i.e. taste), as for vibes, maybe you oughta try an albino (Lol)

lol albino kwa?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by HARDBOI: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kanyekels:

Shut up tribalist.

Cc: Hardboi

Bro what?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jackie3B(f): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2016
brown skin rock.... I love dem chocolate..
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by metallisc(m): 1:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

uhm..... subjectively speaking, Fair guys are usually more attractive... undecided

don't get me wrong... me love my black dudes! smiley

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by metallisc(m): 1:29am On Sep 24, 2016
jackie3B:

chai! that's why you are my one and only... the freshest and hottest bread of them all! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by schumastic(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2016
jackie3B:

really n who told you that?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by schumastic(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
Team dark skin dudes. cheesy

I know most ladies that scream team dark guys in their mind would prefer a fair guy, most ladies fear is that, fair guys are cheat and I have been called that lots of time.
meanwhile, statistics have shown that dark guys cheat more than fair guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by slytubadth(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

uhm..... subjectively speaking, Fair guys are usually more attractive... undecided

and u are black aint you?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by sinaj(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Not even black like burnt offering?
lol grin

I love dem dark too tongue

Oye

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by sarutobie(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2016
red skinned guys nko? grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jackie3B(f): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2016
metallisc:

chai! that's why you are my one and only... the freshest and hottest bread of them all! grin grin grin
hahahahahaha...dis ur bread is making wave.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jackie3B(f): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2016
schumastic:

really n who told you that?
I told myself dearie....
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by chydii(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2016
schumastic:

I know most ladies that scream team dark guys in their mind would prefer a fair guy, most ladies fear is that, fair guys are cheat and I have been called that lots of time.
Maybe most ladies you've met or dealt with probably gave you the impression that ladies in generally prefer fair guys to dark guys. Its a matter of choice dear, not every one want em fair. A man who wants to cheat will cheat, irrespective of his completion
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by LuvU2: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2016
Ugly fair man, hell no!
Ugly dark man, hell no!

Handsome fair man = yes! better
Handsome dark man= Yes! yes! yes! yes! yes!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
sarutobie:
red skinned guys nko? grin
albino grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Paseus(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
jake2much:
ask ur mumi
cheesy
jake2much:
ask ur mumi
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by schumastic(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:

Maybe most ladies you've met or dealt with probably gave you the impression that ladies in generally prefer fair guys to dark guys. Its a matter of choice dear, not every one want em fair. A man who wants to cheat will cheat, irrespective of his completion

yeah I get your point though
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Countrygirl(f): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=y3mi
Such stereotypy! I'm not dark, what makes you think I don't rock ?

[/quote]that is subjective
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Shiitposter: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

-fair guys
-Attractive

Pick one

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Shiitposter: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
schumastic:

And did you pull that statistics from your ass, again?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Lexusgs430: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
LuvU2:
Ugly fair man, hell no!
Ugly dark man, hell no!

Handsome fair man = yes! better
Handsome dark man= Yes! yes! yes! yes! yes!

Scenario 1 - An ugly fair man or ugly dark man, dates you, loves you and treats you all the ways you love, but because of this stigma you have attached to the aforementioned, you dump him/them.

Scenario 2 - A handsome fair man or handsome dark man dates you, does not treat you well at all, in all ramifications. You dump him/them because your emotional wellbeing was not meet.

You now have a choice to choose between the above, who or which would you rather be dating with the hope of getting married to ?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jakandeola(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
genea shinarlaura ginaz true or false
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by bizzy500: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
all diz gals re just making mouth,naso dem dey talk,i cant count how many gals ive Bleep with my complexion.. light skin guys rock,
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jakandeola(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
bizzy500:
all diz gals re just making mouth,naso dem dey talk,i cant count how many gals ive Bleep with my complexion.. light skin guys rock,
hahaha I know dey tell lie on internet nobody dey dia wey dat oyibo peper dey pound dia pucce
lol. is true dey like fair guys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
jake2much:
am with my college in office today, so we talked about relationship. mind u were both single. I now ask how she need her dream man she said she doesn't like black people. we argued it out. she now said its true that 95% of girl hate black guys. that even most married women cheat with fair guys. is it true? ladies I need ur responds
where did you get that ridiculous figure from?. For the records there is no such thing as Ladies preferring fair guys by any research i know not to talk of 95%.
That guys seem to prefer fair ladies doesn't mean ladies prefer fair guys. That is a most fallacious assumption i've heard in recent times.
Even white Ladies have eyes for dark guys though more in the area of dating.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
LuvU2:
Ugly fair man, hell no! Ugly dark man, hell no!
Handsome fair man = yes! better Handsome dark man= Yes! yes! yes! yes! yes!
Yeah girl, tell them.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
jake2much:
am with my college in office today, so we talked about relationship. mind u were both single. I now ask how she need her dream man she said she doesn't like black people. we argued it out. she now said its true that 95% of girl hate black guys. that even most married women cheat with fair guys. is it true? ladies I need ur responds
My guy is dark and tall, well I love him much.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jakandeola(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
My guy is dark and tall, well I love him much.
let see his pix hahaha
Re: Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys by jakandeola(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2017
thornapple:

where did you get that ridiculous figure from?. For the records there is no such thing as Ladies preferring fair guys by any research i know not to talk of 95%.
That guys seem to prefer fair ladies doesn't mean ladies prefer fair guys. That is a most fallacious assumption i've heard in recent times.
Even white Ladies have eyes for dark guys though more in the area of dating.

I hate wen girls deny de truth almost all girls will fall for a fair guys even u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.