Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us (43740 Views)

Buhari: Looters Won’t Return To Power In 2019 / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS / N’delta Avengers Warns Militants Against Missile Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by lagdmark(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abeyjide:
sai baba
Speaking in his capacity as an activist and leader of the opposition, not as a President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by temptnow: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Harwoyeez:
He may not be far from the truth
which truth?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by maxzzo1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Imagine....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by ylaa(f): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just the way he recruited boko haram to finish............ Shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by cyrilamx(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Girl it seems you were not taught deductive reasoning in English language. Two key words were enough to betray your denial. "Ungovernable" and "karma".
Lilimax:
You just failed! Did I ever in my comments said that Buhari has a hand in Bokoharam? Not! Abeg, stop quoting me with your yeye comments embarassed
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Chukazu: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
now which is worse...a militant or a terrorist?

because your government just released a notorious terrorist, KABIRU SOKOTO, YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Bizibi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
I knew he will miss yarn as usual....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by DrWillie(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have been reading some of the comments and some people keep saying that he is saying the truth, that others against him are corrupt and tribalistic. I just don't understand our youths. Is it that they are blind, stupid or ignorant?
This same man that did not hide this intentions, that openly declared making the country ungovernable, that said fighting boko haram was fighting the north, that threatened blood of baboons and dogs (your blood) just because he lost elections. Are you telling me that you have forgotten. This was for selfish personal interest oh!!
Now militants are genuinely asking for what belongs to them. Selfishness might make some people say otherwise but the truth is always the truth. Even If they were sponsored for political reasons their agitation is on moral grounds. Solve the problem and don't give criminal elements excuse to hide behind their legitimate struggle u say no, i will use brute force. This is just insane.
Now you are fighting the exfirst lady just because u hate her husband or her political strength while leaving thieves in your cabinet and u expect the militants not to defend people that are in support of their genuine struggle. Go and arrest all the ex first ladies starting from ur mentor Abacha's wife to ur own wife . Then people will know u re serious about corruption. Bigots!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by alfsalami: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
They shit in the church, its smelling and yet none should mention it ! Wailers I respect Una o

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by takwanson: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Quit the blame game and focus on reviving the economy.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by armpit: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mr. president sir! nobody recruited the militants against you. Sir, you brought this upon yourself when you decided to play god by undoing all the late umaru musa yaradua did to pacify the region. Sir!! please have pity on our faithful gallants who die every day in the creek for an avoidable situation as this one. Do the needful sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Harwoyeez(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin shocked
temptnow:
which truth?
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Bbklopsy: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2016
hopeless old man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by cooltola(m): 2:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Just do something, we tried of the complaints..Meanwhile some people will claim that they are broke and still have iphone 7
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by onatisi(m): 2:38am On Sep 24, 2016
When I said it here last year that this buhari government will be the most disappointing and useless government ever to emerge in Nigeria many ppl thought I was kidding. The man simply haven't got anything upstairs to govern a nation in the modern age. He is totally confused

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by BigIyanga: 2:42am On Sep 24, 2016
quiverfull:
In fairness to the president, I do not think this is another bout of apportioning blames. If you're allowed to know how much exactly Nigeria earned between 1999 and 2015, and see the decay in infrastructure coupled with the depleted national treasure, it will take a while for the shock to wear off.
It's going to take some time for the negative effect of that looting to end. And the same bastards are now sabotaging efforts to right their wrongs while they were in power.
Nigeria will flourish again in my life time.
Facts and critical thinking don't reside in your encephalon!
In 1999, Naija economy was less than $300bn. In 1999, Naija had less than 500k telephone lines. In 1999,federal minimum wage was less than N2000. In 1999, Naija foreign debt racked up by military guys like GMB, IBB, and Abacha, was about $35bn. In 1999 there were no ATMs in Naija.
As of 2015, Naija economy was about $500bn, minimum wage was N18k, over 100m telephone lines, ATMs are found in all nooks and crannies. PDP government paid down external from $35 to $4b.
Naija as of 2015 was better than Naija of 1999. GMB and military guys desteoyed Naija!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by onatisi(m): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2016
We told Nigerians then ,now they are beginning to see the truth in all our assessment of buhari

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by marv1: 2:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Blame game will never go easily becos we didnt get here overnight and we can leave overnight. Nigeria had been in recession over three years but because price of crude oil was high then we couldnt feel it. There is no margic wand anywhere on any economy.
divinehand2003:
Yet another blame game all over again.

Very soon our grand parents, fathers and mothers plus you and I will be blamed for voting him into power in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Obason22(m): 3:20am On Sep 24, 2016
I surgest the president should park and go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by marv1: 3:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Check the Source of ur info? If nigeria's economy was truely $500B in 2015 why has it not sustained us in 2016 and beyond. Most of those figures were cooked. What was is it that nigeria was producing in 2015 that we are not producing again in 2016 apart from crude oil we dont even refine nigeria. NOTHING. We only had oil BOOM and not robust economy claimed by some nigerian economic margicians. No country all over the world sustains its economy only on oil, even in the well managed oil nations like venuzuela. Check what is obtainable there today. If In 1999 there were no ATMs in Naija and in 2015 ATMs and telephone are everywhere. Have you asked your ur former governors, senenators, politicians in successive govt questions about the billions they have stolen. What did they put in place? NOTHING. They have eaten all the CAKE and we cant have it again. Yet u are blaming military that came b4 1999. What about abacha loot that was repatriated? What did the politicians used the money for?
BigIyanga:

Facts and critical thinking don't reside in your encephalon!
In 1999, Naija economy was less than $300bn. In 1999, Naija had less than 500k telephone lines. In 1999,federal minimum wage was less than N2000. In 1999, Naija foreign debt racked up by military guys like GMB, IBB, and Abacha, was about $35bn. In 1999 there were no ATMs in Naija.
As of 2015, Naija economy was about $500bn, minimum wage was N18k, over 100m telephone lines, ATMs are found in all nooks and crannies. PDP government paid down external from $35 to $4b.
Naija as of 2015 was better than Naija of 1999. GMB and military guys desteoyed Naija!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by onatisi(m): 3:26am On Sep 24, 2016
Very soon ,buhari and apc will soon start blaming Nigerians for not supporting them as a reason for their failure

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by anonimi: 3:35am On Sep 24, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by BigIyanga: 3:58am On Sep 24, 2016
marv1:
Check the Source of ur info? If nigeria's economy was truely $500B in 2015 why has it not sustained us in 2016 and beyond. Most of those figures were cooked. What was is it that nigeria was producing in 2015 that we are not producing again in 2016 apart from crude oil we dont even refine nigeria. NOTHING. We only had oil BOOM and not robust economy claimed by some nigerian economic margicians. No country all over the world sustains its economy only on oil, even in the well managed oil nations like venuzuela. Check what is obtainable there today. If In 1999 there were no ATMs in Naija and in 2015 ATMs and telephone are everywhere. Have you asked your ur former governors, senenators, politicians in successive govt questions about the billions they have stolen. What did they put in place? NOTHING. They have eaten all the CAKE and we cant have it again. Yet u are blaming military that came b4 1999. What about abacha loot that was repatriated? What did the politicians used the money for?
Nigeria was not created in 1999. Contrast my numbers with numbers with 1999. Show ur your cooked up numbers. In 1999 Naija had no MTN, Airtel, GLo, Heneiken factory, Dangote, Nigeria Flour Mills. Tell me what Naija before 1999? Stop posting emotions, but post facts!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by marv1: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2016
Mtwwww. I am talking about what nigeria produce to boost forex and u are mentioning are airtel, mtn, vodacome and co. All these people, are they not still in nigeria up till now? Why cant they bail us out of the bad economy? Lurbish.
BigIyanga:

Nigeria was not created in 1999. Contrast my numbers with numbers with 1999. Show ur your cooked up numbers. In 1999 Naija had no MTN, Airtel, GLo, Heneiken factory, Dangote, Nigeria Flour Mills. Tell me what Naija before 1999? Stop posting emotions, but post facts!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by jaafree: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Don't worry sir! We know that ryt from start, they say before you win election that if you win they will make nigeria un-governable to you sir. We are aware of that sir, only fools will be carried away by there moves to return to looting powers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by jaafree: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2016
divinehand2003:
Yet another blame game all over again.

Very soon our grand parents, fathers and mothers plus you and I will be blamed for voting him into power in 2015.
. Please why don't we use our brain to see things and stop being sentimental and childish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by opf91981: 5:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Great Information . Thank you !

Furniture Rotan
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by usmanyman(m): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Reserve the tsa asap! Restructure the Nigerian economy. Implement federalism.
We all knw dis.... Tell us how...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Uricas(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Lilimax:
Just like those who want to make Nigeria ungovernable for failing an election recruited Bokoharam to fulfil their dream. We are still battling with it till date! What goes round, comes round. Karma!
If this is true, then some people are obviouly daft. What a self destruction?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Bizibi(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2016
DrWillie:
I have been reading some of the comments and some people keep saying that he is saying the truth, that others against him are corrupt and tribalistic. I just don't understand our youths. Is it that they are blind, stupid or ignorant?
This same man that did not hide this intentions, that openly declared making the country ungovernable, that said fighting boko haram was fighting the north, that threatened blood of baboons and dogs (your blood) just because he lost elections. Are you telling me that you have forgotten. This was for selfish personal interest oh!!
Now militants are genuinely asking for what belongs to them. Selfishness might make some people say otherwise but the truth is always the truth. Even If they were sponsored for political reasons their agitation is on moral grounds. Solve the problem and don't give criminal elements excuse to hide behind their legitimate struggle u say no, i will use brute force. This is just insane.
Now you are fighting the exfirst lady just because u hate her husband or her political strength while leaving thieves in your cabinet and u expect the militants not to defend people that are in support of their genuine struggle. Go and arrest all the ex first ladies starting from ur mentor Abacha's wife to ur own wife . Then people will know u re serious about corruption. Bigots!!
nigerians forget easily,it is in their DNA....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Aawizdom(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2016
The truth is always bitter, it wll continue to be Nuisance to those who dislike it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by LekkiGuy: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2016
But personally, I feel there is some element of truth in what he is saying. Let's be objective here guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Raid Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.