Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us (43783 Views)

Buhari: Looters Won’t Return To Power In 2019 / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS / N’delta Avengers Warns Militants Against Missile Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by marv1: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2016
U will not stop to amaze me with ur comments. I dont know why u have serious and personal issues with the military who came b4 civialian looters of treasury (politicians) who are still reaping us dry with their security votes, burget padding, bogus allowances, expensive lifestyle etc today. They have secured the future of their seventh unborn generations with our collective resources and denying our us that are alive. Yet u can not direct ur bitterness to politicians who inflate contract figures that was never executed. Infractures that are never there etc. We cant continue to cry over spilled milk on who started coruption, rather we must continue to look for how we can stop this evil. If ur ideas are not in line with this i dont think i will continue to educate u on this any longer by responding to u. I have got better things to do with my precious time. No time for time wasters.
BigIyanga:

And most importantly, he made it seem like Naija was paradise in GMB, IBB and Abacha years. Our refineries were run down under Abacha, his boss, who made him chairman of PTF. He and Abacha introduced refining our crude oil overseas and importing it! They started round tripping with our oil!! In 1990s,
Abacha awarded TAM of our refineries to Primlaks Nigeria Ltd, this company was only involved in fishing business prior to getting that contract. IBB never carried out any TAM in our refineries.
Naija of 2015 was better than Naija of 1998!!
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by naijaking1: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
Yet another blame game all over again.

Very soon our grand parents, fathers and mothers plus you and I will be blamed for voting him into power in 2015.
The most serious aspect is that he is now developing paranoia. Suspecting, blaming, and prosecuting everybody except his friends is not a good sign. Do we still have good psychiatrists in Nigeria, or he will have to travel to Europe for that too.?
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by ayusco85(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Typical of corrupt minded, Bush case is for American and bush never hire to sabotage the economy but why is it that immediately EFCC ready to invite GEJ that they start bombing? Is sabotaging the economy not a crime?

How are u sure it's him?
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by bashydemy1: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by JinX100: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
masciv:

Did you read the article completely?

Stop saying rubbish yourself angry

What have you to say now about duties in the kitchen, living room and other room..... I saw it coming! accept the truth about your zombierizm!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.