Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC (16887 Views)

Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / Go After Real Culprits, IYC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by amagunnerfan: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2016
And she had to hide the "gift" in another person's account right? Dumb asses.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by asamaigho(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Ovamboland:
These are the people who want to liberate Niger delta and turn it to a wonderful country, what a big pity. How silly can silly get? Is this how warped the values, norms and mentality of the activist in the delta is?
It can't be for I know quite a number of good well balanced people from there. But some wack comments here give cause for serious concern

It appears making Niger delta a country will make it worse than south Sudan, the only saving grace is being part of Nigeria. These people are ready eat human flesh on the streets and tell us its a normal practice take it or leave it

Godbless u ma broda,
Wen i talk dem go say we itsekiris na badbelle, atleast reasonable people like u can see dat a "nigerdelta republic" will be worse than a nightmare with characters like d IYC.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by sinceraconcept(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2016
So,gifts are supposed to be kept in housegirl and driver's accounts? Awon ole,thieves. Do they think Nigerians are stupid?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by sinceraconcept(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2016
NOLONGTIN1:
abeg!!! I get 1 small question, where Buhari wife see money was she dey dash hundred million of naira regularly and most of her children dey Britain?

Pls don't tell me it's from hair dressing salon or Genral Cassandra ooo.

because General Cassandra said b4 the election he was a poor man - had to borrow about 30 million for party ticket - except he got rich over night shaa.

hmmmmn bitter truth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by basadenet: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Despite grave accusations against serving pmb ministers yet nothing happens, may be because they are of northern extractions. Pmb will ruined this country with his one sided corruption fighting.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by lollmaolol(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2016
"Even when they do not recommend, people go and say good morning with a million dollar. It did not start with Patience Jonathan." - IYC leader

The above does not make sense to me.

Like if it makes no sense
Share if it make sense to you

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by danugochukwu96(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2016
Honestly i really think the IYC is made up of a whole bunch of dumbasses. How on earth will a responsible representative pressure group stand up to justify d acceptance of kick-backs by a spouse of a political office holder except of course they have been beneficiaries- no wonder the civil servic
e is populated with mediocres, the anti-corruption agencies should do the needful.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by samadexextral: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2016
When EFCC started their investigation, Mama Peace was not indicted, because the account didn't bear her name. She bite more than what she can eat by indicting herself. I want nairaland to understand that the account that was frizzed didn't bear her name. She have indicted herself by claiming the ownership of the account. This is call IMPERSONATION. This is criminal offence. Let Nigerian allow law to take it cause. The court is for redress.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Orikinla(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2016
[size=20pt]
babdap:
They kept defending Thieves that had impoverished them, there stupidity is legendary.
[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Omeokachie: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Same way Buhari's wife who could not raise her husband N27m to buy APC nomination form is now donating N50m to IDPs and carrying her children to UN conference, and carrying handbag worth millions of naira...
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by AlPeter: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2016
Alfranco:

Some of us observing public don't even care about the fund sources. The only issue is the present government should have handled the case differetly on the former first family by not making it a public ridicle. She should have been investigated and invited privately without public show but not in the manner it is being done now in a country that is not united in any sense and people are highly sectionally oriented.
efcc neva mentioned or prosecuted her. The efcc were on anoda cause unrelated to her and discovered some accounts which had the names of security gaurds, cleaners and the likes with millions in them. All of a sudden mama P came out shouting na my money! How? Why? When? Nah your name dey dere? Dese are the questions we have been asking her since
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Ikennali01(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Abacha stole billions of dollars and his family are friends with our presido. PEJ is an enterprising women who established the first community bank in Port Harcourt, she is a business mogul and also a top civil servant.

It seems most people keep quoting my post just to get likes cheesy

Patience cannot be declared guilty without trial, media trial has helped no one, this is why EFCC has won only eight cases in fourteen years. From $31m she was accused of having who reduced it to $20m? Gullible Nigerians, smh

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2016
JingoOAU:

He also described as “unacceptable and illegal” to place the former first family on media trial without following due process. Dame Patience, he said like most former First Ladies made her money from gifts and gratifications adding that there was no law against such gestures.
I totally agree with this and I swear that line would have worked. The only problem is that she didn't say so herself. Now that you have reminded her where she got the money from, let her come out and repeat it. I believe she pays people to talk [b]officially [/b]on her behalf so you can also channel this through them.

By the way, please remind her or the spokes person to tell us why she lied about the source of funds earlier. Oops sorry, she didn't lie. The media trial concluded as such.

I SeeNoEvil
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by mrZENographer: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
JingoOAU:
By Samuel Oyadongha,

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/patience-jonathan-made-money-gifts-gratification-iyc-tells-efcc/

The IYC boss further asked the EFCC to go return about N23bn, $100million and other assets it seized from the former Governor of the state, late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha. He wondered what the EFCC was still doing with the money when Bayelsa and other states were facing financial difficulties. “Bayelsa State funds are in their hands, they have not returned it. Why are they keeping the funds?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Alfranco:

Some of us observing public don't even care about the fund sources. The only issue is the present government should have handled the case differetly on the former first family by not making it a public ridicle. She should have been investigated and invited privately without public show but not in the manner it is being done now in a country that is not united in any sense and people are highly sectionally oriented.

Bros, I agree they are all the same. we just will never learn. Defending people that don't give a hoot about us.

But if you follow the story, you go know say EFCC dey torchlight money for some company account jejely. dem no mention anybody name. na Mama P commot come talk say na she get the money, and she nor talk say na gift and gratification. So 1. na she first run go market square and 2, these people wey dey talk now....? I nor dey yab person for internet....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by omokab: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2016
babdap:
They kept defending Thieves that had impoverished them, there stupidity is legendary.
there stupity is more than legendary I think is inheritance.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Alfranco(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2016
CeenoEvu:

Bros, I agree they are all the same. we just will never learn. Defending people that don't give a hoot about us.

But if you follow the story, you go know say EFCC dey torchlight money for some company account jejely. dem no mention anybody name. na Mama P commot come talk say na she get the money, and she nor talk say na gift and gratification. So 1. na she first run go market square and 2, these people wey dey talk now....? I nor dey yab person for internet....
You're on point with the analysis but mine is in no way to exonerate the self accused but a case for the bigger picture of the country's unity.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Abacha stole billions of dollars and his family are friends with our presido. PEJ is an enterprising women who established the first community bank in Port Harcourt, she is a business mogul and also a top civil servant.

Patience cannot be declared guilty without trial, media trial has helped no one, this is why EFCC has won only eight cases in fourteen years. From $31m she was accused of having who reduced it to $20m? Gullible Nigerians, smh
may b u never chop dis morning o,bt u av strenght to defend the woman whoose action is making u starve|naija youth i hail thee
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alfranco:

You're on point with the analysis but mine is in no way to exonerate the self accused but a case for the bigger picture of the country's unity.

We are saying the same thing. ALL POLITICIANS ARE THIEVES. Whether they are from Ota, Otuoke or Daura, it doesn't matter. It's a sad that some people support some of them because of the crumbs they are eating from the thieving politicians. For example the IYC guy that made the statement on this thread. What I fail to understand is why people on this forum will start fighting and calling each other names because of Buhari or Jonathan.

Lives of some youths here have been irreparably damaged by these politicians' action and inactions but these same youths are the ones taking up cyber-arms against each other and hurling insults as if their lives depend on it

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Pidggin(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
may b u never chop dis morning o,bt u av strenght to defend the woman whoose action is making u starve|naija youth i hail thee

I am not living in poverty like you
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by clickwtB(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Is she using this slush funds to fund militancy or any other illegalities thats my grouse with her if so she should be dealt with.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
So u mean to tell me she was gifted $15m for her medical bill?
Wow, abeg who dash her the money, make dem come dash me even if na $½m I go manage am.
I give up on Nigeria, I must relocate. That's all.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
clickwtB:
Is she using this slush funds to fund militancy or any other illegalities thats my grouse with her if so she should be dealt with.
Is not abt wat she's using the funds to do, is abt how she got it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Ratello: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

GIFTS kor GRATIFICATIONS ni
Did you read the post at all? undecided most times u wondered at the type of homo sapiens in this Country. Buhari plus his EFCC are on a wild goose chase that will backfire.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by benega: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

Did you know that a Starfish has no brain?

Reading your post here, I think the starfish should not be the only one in that category.
hypocrite if u were in her shoes how much would u have taken? I repeat what is 19 million dollars for a whole First Lady to warrant this media trial. Keep deceiving ur self while the vengeful dog and his highly corrupt pack run the nation aground.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by benega: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Smh. sad sad

What a foolish post. shocked
hypocrite if u were in her shoes how much would u have taken? I repeat what is 19 million dollars for a whole First Lady to warrant this media trial. Keep deceiving ur self while the vengeful dog and his highly corrupt pack run the nation aground.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by TijaniAbu: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Any EFCC that cannot arrest and investigate Aisha Buhari and her children, and Dolapo Osinbajo for abuse of office, public funds diversion, and gifts and gratification should leave everybody alone. Buhari and Osinbajo are running the most criminally corrupt executive in the history of Nigeria as millions of Nigerians suffer and starve to death. They will not end well. Evil scroungers
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by banmee(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
benega:
If patience after her reign as First Lady raked in just $19m then of all our political figures she is the most Trustworthy. This is wickedness. My joy is that the ineffectual illiterate authoritarian vengeful dog Named Buhari would soon die let's all have a breath of fresh air

I hope and pray you live in Nigeria so you can benefit properly from Nigeria's leadership. You all deserve to suffer. No be lie.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by timeup: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:

. Why can't you go to efcc office and tell them not on Nairaland
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by dotcomnamename: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
TijaniAbu:
Any EFCC that cannot arrest and investigate Aisha Buhari and her children, and Dolapo Osinbajo for abuse of office, public funds diversion, and gifts and gratification should leave everybody alone. Buhari and Osinbajo are running the most criminally corrupt executive in the history of Nigeria as millions of Nigerians suffer and starve to death. They will not end well. Evil scroungers

[size=15pt]MUMU [/size]

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by InvertedHammer: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:

/
The account was frozen pending investigation.

PEJ came out herself to claim the money so she needs to justify how she came about the fund. Do you remember the Ibori bribe money to the EFCC years ago? Many parties laid claims to the fund but couldn't prove it. In this case, Patience is not guilty because she has not been convicted. She hasn't even been arrested. Perhaps all the insults she heaped on Buhari during campaigns have turned into karma.

Like I said, right or wrong, someone who knows that she is a target should know how to wriggle out of such situation through midnight calls by her husband.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by tee4naija(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
The woman said the money belongs to her late mum and these eediots are saying a different thing. Do these people know what shame is at all?
babdap:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Ist APC EKITI Gubernatorial Candidate To Pick Nomination Form / BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly / Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.