Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC (16888 Views)

Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / Go After Real Culprits, IYC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by 36pripa(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Since I read this news I have been looking for who will tell me thank you .
If thank you gave mama peace $20 million then God should give me a thank you of 5 million naira , I hope am not been greedy.
With the rate of thank you I wonder how much uncle jona has or how much daddy bubu and aunty aisha will have before 2019.
*** laughing in swahili.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by rodbel(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Abacha stole billions of dollars and his family are friends with our presido. PEJ is an enterprising women who established the first community bank in Port Harcourt, she is a business mogul and also a top civil servant.

It seems most people keep quoting my post just to get likes cheesy

Patience cannot be declared guilty without trial, media trial has helped no one, this is why EFCC has won only eight cases in fourteen years. From $31m she was accused of having who reduced it to $20m? Gullible Nigerians, smh

Please what is the name of that "first community bank" you claim she founded in PH. Also can you please state the Business Enterprise pre-political office that makes her so enterprising
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by chernest2002: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
So efcc is now tracing people bank accounts, let me quickly withdraw all my money and send it abroad, and a zombie Will say that buhari is not to blame for ressesion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency / Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov / Photos: Gov Ugwuanyi Leads Residents To Welcome Osinbajo At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.