Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pls Help! My Phone Is Writing System Error:gallery (-20): Read Am Abeg - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help! My Phone Is Writing System Error:gallery (-20): Read Am Abeg (1147 Views)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / How To Solve Mtn Bblited System Error / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! My Phone Is Writing System Error:gallery (-20): Read Am Abeg by Dozie3(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
Pls my dear nairalanders, my phone always writes "system error: gallary (-20), whenever i try to open my gallary, before now, sometimes after writing it twice or more, it will stil bring out my musics,video and photos and i wil now continue. But dis time around after writing the error message, nothing wil be seen in my gallary not evn 1 single item will be seen through my gallary, unless i use file manager to access my stuffs.B4 i thaught it was just an ordinary thing and i just ignored it since i ave an alternative, but now it has affected my call recorder and it cant record any call again, ave tried re-installing the app. but it wont work due to its part of the gallary(as a sound clip). Ave also formated my phone but it continues, am using Nokia 6680. Pls what can i do?Help
Re: Pls Help! My Phone Is Writing System Error:gallery (-20): Read Am Abeg by hayzedutd(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
i think d only solution is 4 u 2 flash ur phone,format the card,
Re: Pls Help! My Phone Is Writing System Error:gallery (-20): Read Am Abeg by Dozie3(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
but ave formated my phone before, and i think that formating and flashing are the same thing. or are they not? pls i nee ur help nairalanders. thanks
Re: Pls Help! My Phone Is Writing System Error:gallery (-20): Read Am Abeg by Kaybaba5(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
the way out is to format the mmc and hard formatin of the phone cos it has hapened to me
Re: Pls Help! My Phone Is Writing System Error:gallery (-20): Read Am Abeg by martinkem(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2009
bro i got the issue before with my N70. this problem can be rectified by formating the memory card. if u can copy the files in the memory card into a computer, then format the memory card using the phone. then copy the files back to the phone remember to enable showing of hidden files in the system so that you can copy both the applications too. formatting the phone will not solve your problem. it is the memory card that is the issue
Re: Pls Help! My Phone Is Writing System Error:gallery (-20): Read Am Abeg by tunnex190: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
Yes, needing to hard format both mmc n phone. Use *#7370# to format it

(1) (Reply)

Reload Software:552 / Download Video From Youtube / Iphone 5 Nanosim, When Will 9ja Provider Be Compliant??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.