Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Any Pills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Any Pills (2288 Views)

FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. / Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Any Pills by 60minutesnews: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2016
WE’VE ALL BEEN THERE. YOU MAY HAVE MET HER THAT NIGHT. YOU MAY BE ON YOUR FOURTH DATE WITH HER. EITHER WAY, SHE ENDS UP BACK IN YOUR BED. CLOTHES START TO FLY OFF. YOU BOTH KNOW EXACTLY WHAT’S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

Everything seems like a blur and the next thing you know, you’re inside her. She’s moan as you begin to thrust. You gaze down upon her and watch her perfect breasts jiggle back and forth with each and every stroke of your hard cock.

As she moans, you begin breathe heavier. You begin to feel it. You’re about to cum. She starts to grab your ass as you go deeper and deeper. She’s loving it, but you know what’s about to happen…

You cum. It wasn’t even a minute. She looks up at you in a disappointed manner and you’re heart sinks. You know this happens every time, yet you still don’t know what to say.

Look guys, we have all been there. There’s not a man in the world who has been with more than a couple girls that hasn’t lost control at some point. It’s embarrassing. It’s degrading. You don’t want to look her in her eyes for fear of seeing her disappointment.

However, for over 90% of men that suffer from premature ejaculation it is not a medical issue. Your body can last longer. Your penis is not any more or less sensitive than the next guy. It’s all in your head.

You can do a few things to get out of your head and you can also incorporate a few different techniques to aid your stamina, but we need to cover the basics first.

PRE-GAME

Empty Your Bladder

Always go pee before you have sex. A full bladder can trick your brain into coming quickly when you really just need to go pee. Hell, you can even get up to go pee right after pre-intimacy is finished before you penetrate her.

Lots Of pre-intimacy

And speaking of pre-intimacy, you’ll want to do a lot of it if you usually don’t last long. Not only does pre-intimacy often bring a girl to orgasm, it gives you time to settle down. Explore her body. Use your fingers. Use your tongue.

Wear A Condon

In what shouldn’t be considered rocket science, you should always wear a condom if you suffer from premature ejaculation. A condom dramatically decreases the sensations of sex. You will always last longer using a condom than going in raw.

Now that we have the basics down, here are 4 ways to naturally help you last longer in bed without any pills:

USE KARMA SUTRA TECHNIQUES .................. continue reading @ http://streethunterng.com/2016/09/24/4-ways-to-last-longer-in-bed-without-any-pills/

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate / My Friendds New Girl Friend Is messin up... / Must A Guy always pay The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.