Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me (2431 Views)

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. / She Claims She's A Virgin But No BLOOD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by edoboy33(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
am just joking o happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by ekensi01: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Its for you alone to take it, it doesnt matter if they accept or not.
I comment because i too am a virgin but i dont care what who-so-ever thinks.
Just do same.

2 Likes

Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Draei: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
We don't give a fućk please, Neeexxxxt!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by kings20(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmmm
Who asked you to tell us ur life story
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by SUPERPACK: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
picture of the virginity or
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by whitebeard(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
SUPERPACK:
picture of the virginity or
NCAN reject's your intellect.
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Victornezzar: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
same here op
on d same line with u Bro
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by SUPERPACK: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
whitebeard:
Am the president of my branch, and who made you a P.R.O in our association,
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
SUPERPACK:
whitebeard:

Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by whitebeard(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
SUPERPACK:
well in my branch inspector is the highest rank, which is equivalent to your "president rank", I became NCAN world wide chief P.R.O after a meeting with top NCAN executives. Funny enough u were never among we executives.
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by faladeSM1132(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
edoboy33:
I don't know why people are amazed when I tell them am a virgin. some even go the extra mile to call me gay.but I came very from a strong christian home and my dad thought us to keep our virginity for our wives
No wonder
......... You can try this link and earn easy online money today http://cc48.zapdengi.top/598782982726/
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Rozaytee: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Met a male virgin once dunno how dey cope tho...
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Nedfed(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2017
edoboy33:
I don't know why people are amazed when I tell them am a virgin. some even go the extra mile to call me gay.but I came very from a strong christian home and my dad thought us to keep our virginity for our wives

So what
How dos dat brings Buhari back home?

Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by mofeoluwadassah: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2017
your life....your virginity

Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
Met a male virgin once dunno how dey cope tho...

haba!!!...hw did u knw he is a virgin
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Rozaytee: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Randy91:

haba!!!...hw did u knw he is a virgin
a childhood..friend who is so engrossed in studies hardly keep girlfriends soo churchy.only kissed thrice in his life!...and finally told me his secret of being a virgin wasnt suprised tho...planned to break it wit me which i bluntly refused...lol
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by edoboy33(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
a childhood..friend who is so engrossed in studies hardly keep girlfriends soo churchy.only kissed thrice in his life!...and finally told me his secret of being a virgin wasnt suprised tho...planned to break it wit me which i bluntly refused...lol
why didn't you help him now I wonder how virgin boys cope
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Quality20(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2017
boys - virgin? how do you prove that? do they have virgin or they never had wet dreams with penile erection after puberty? They shd only claim that they are chaste and also not fornicators / big time sinners
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Buharison: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Nedfed:

So what
How dos dat brings Buhari back home?
Stop insulting baba, he's returning very soon
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Buharison: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2017
whitebeard:
He's an enemy of state
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Buharison: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2017
whitebeard:
well in my branch inspector is the highest rank, which is equivalent to your "president rank", I became NCAN world wide chief P.R.O after a meeting with top NCAN executives. Funny enough u were never among we executives.
Hope you are expecting baba arrival patriot, let us put all these children of hate and depression to shame
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by whitebeard(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Buharison:

Hope you are expecting baba arrival patriot, let us put all these children of hate and depression to shame
depression in eastern Nigeria would rise to an alarming rate.
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Rozaytee: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2017
edoboy33:
why didn't you help him now I wonder how virgin boys cope
lol
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Rozaytee:

LMAO.....u made my day.......plssssss go back and break d fast wit him or else GOD ll nt b happy wit u.......bt in btw....u r wickiiiiidddd...u no even give am anal or mouth or breast f**k.....

u r very wickiiiiiiidddddd!!!!!!
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Rozaytee: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Randy91:

LMAO.....u made my day.......plssssss go back and break d fast wit him or else GOD ll nt b happy wit u.......bt in btw....u r wickiiiiidddd...u no even give am anal or mouth or breast f**k.....

u r very wickiiiiiiidddddd!!!!!!
lol......dont have that chill to teach a guy his duties in bed!!....nah nah....
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rozaytee:

chaiiiiiiii....#Lawd ve mercy!!!!
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Rozaytee: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Randy91:

chaiiiiiiii....#Lawd ve mercy!!!!
yeah....lawd ve mercy...lol
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by Buharison: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
whitebeard:
depression in eastern Nigeria would rise to an alarming rate.
My brother I tell you, Nnamdi kanu has started redrawing back ever since he heard about that baba is recuperating
Re: Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me by edoboy33(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Rozaytee:
you are wicked o

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. / Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! / My Mother Saw Anti Depressant Drugs In My Sister Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.