Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos (66535 Views)

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

Well, she might be a cum bucket now for white guys cos they're all just fvcking her for the fun of it. However, something acted as a catalyst for it and mentally, the trauma is affecting her decision making. And you will see that this pattern is prevalent amongst black chics who have similar experiences, albeit it may not be their dads.

Personally, I tend to observe/study people and when I see certain things - I use my own manipulative way to get them to open up to me. And most times, it's always the same story. Hence it's always important to examine the catalyst for certain behavioural pattern. You can dismiss it all you want. But that doesn't negate the fact that the trauma is affecting her thought process. And certain things just don't go away like that.

Lol. I didn't see this thread before I told you that Igbo men always molest their daughters disproportionately. And that was me speaking from my experience/relations/interactions lol. It's an epidemic lol. Ijebu nyggahs don't hate cos we're everything everyone wants to be - so allow it. Small but mighty trailblazers. The truth is just bitter. grin

I find it funny when I read points like this about incest, isn't hard to know this isn't limited to any tribe or country but you people will want to push narratives that are non factual
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Hhundredhundred(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
[size=16pt]Uchena Tony Ehumadu for raping his 15yr-old daughter on Monday. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by kennycalls(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fiwasayo:
He may not be her biological father,what type of evil is this sad
really bad evil... BTW can't but notice your hotness
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by nextprince: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
eyinjuege:

Look, we're talking of children being molested here. Any adult woman more than 18 can decide to date a man 40 years older than her, that's their business.
But, who will protect the children?
If you think as a northerner cases of child rape doesn't happen often, then you have decided to bury your head in the sand.
I have seen cases of young children as young as 6years brought to the hospital with serious sexually transmitted infections, yes in the north. Both male and female children btw.
This is a serious matter that cuts across the whole country, and as usual it's been turned to a joke.
Talking of the media, doesn't it include the Internet? Most of the victims of this abuse don't even have access to the Internet.
The Internet is more powerful than any media house.
Cases of rape in the north cannot be ruled out as well, but the issue here is the frequency, when compared to the south. Internet? Hmmm. Who own the Internet? Is it the victim of rape that report online? Nay! Cases are mostly reported by unknown online users. Aren't there corpers serving in the north? Don't they have access to Internet? Most of these news we read online are reported by them fyi. Apart from that, some of these reports are the online versions of the print media which are merely copied and and pasted, so what are we talking about? Bro, this ur argument doesn't hold a single drop of water, just take it, the south na baba for rape matter.
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
yorubashutup:
Southwest again? I am sick of the people from that region.

Y always raping their daughters?
alagana ni bobo yi sha....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Khameal007(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
nextprince:

PAINMENT grin grin grin. Kpele. cheesy

lol... far from it... I'm Ibo and i don't like that biafra talk.
'cause I wouldn't wanna start getting a visa before I can fuucck some YORUBA pucci ..Trust me no one gives cheerfully like the Oduduwa daughters. I was only surprised at your dementia.
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Shym3xx: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
sanpipita:

I find it funny when I read points like this about incest, isn't hard to know this isn't limited to any tribe or country but you people will want to push narratives that are non factual

Lol. With me, before I make a declaration I either have to see a pattern or have academic proofs. Normally, I wouldn't even post on this thread (though I might bookmark it for e-war lol). However, the only reason why I posted on it, is basically to show freecocoa another proof of an observation I posited on a next thread last week.

This type of depraved behaviour is very prominent amongst a certain group in Southern Nigeria. I can't really speak about the North cos I don't have relations with people from that part of naij, save for 2 or 3 people. But amongst the Nigerian ethnic groups very visible out here...one group just stands taller than the rest when it comes to incest. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by nextprince: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Khameal007:

lol... far from it... I'm Ibo and i don't like that biafra talk.
'cause I wouldn't wanna start getting a visa before I can fuucck some YORUBA pucci ..Trust me no one gives cheerfully like the Oduduwa daughters. I was only surprised at your dementia.
U mean flattiee? Ok, noted grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Babysho(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
dionysus7:

you had just one job, one fuckin job! you still went full ret@rd...just to check name fa, you messed it up... may God have mercy on your soul

Lmao, you sound like in the movies (Hollywood)
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by HMZi: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Can't imagine the trauma and stigmatization that awaits his daughter...oga u fvcked up 4 real.
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by kayo80(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Spicycat:
His religion clearly practice incest since time immemorial, this is nothing new to those who know.

Which religion?
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. With me, before I make a declaration I either have to see a pattern or have academic proofs. Normally, I wouldn't even post on this thread (though I might bookmark it for e-war lol). However, the only reason why I posted on it, is basically to show freecocoa another proof of an observation I posited on a next thread last week.

This type of depraved behaviour is very prominent amongst a certain group in Southern Nigeria. I can't really speak about the North cos I don't have relations with people from that part of naij, save for 2 or 3 people. But amongst the Nigerian ethnic groups very visible out here...one group just stands taller than the rest when it comes to incest. grin

E say pattern and academic proof, can you explain this pattern you have seen or tell us where you read or saw the academic proof... Epp us
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Take a good look at the photos of suspects pinned to the wall behind him.

Most the crime they are tagged with is rape. Rapists are increasing by the way. Mothers watch your kids o!
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by danot1030: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
yorubashutup:

His names and his face tells it all. Similar reports from SE states shows that incest is rampant among the people from that region, this begins to make one suspect paternity status of people from that region.
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by waternogeteneny: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fake story and photoshop.
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by OlukosiJay(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
What came over him??
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by SC31(f): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
deloon:
Na wa o. Nairaland is now a breeding ground for tribalists.
asin eh,they left the issue only to start picking on themselves
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Beamborla(f): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nairaland! The only place where folks wait patiently for shameful events to occur so they can taunt one another. A place where humanity is trampled upon shamelessly by the so called youths who should be the pillar of the country. And we keep wondering why the youths are being pushed back by the oldies...

SHAME on everyone of you who used the pain of an innocent girl somewhere for your senseless tribal war.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by ardeypearlz(f): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
tolexy007:
b
You no get wetin you fit talk to the matter abi? Na to dey book space..kwantinu oo
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Abdulwaliyy7: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fiwasayo:
He may not be her biological father,what type of evil is this sad
how? need evidence
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by XaintJoel20: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Spicycat:
His religion clearly practice incest since time immemorial, this is nothing new to those who know.
I guess you are a Muslin. You may not survive what you want to start now. It may sink you. Never you bring religion into issues like this.

I have my reasons.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by XaintJoel20: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beamborla:
Nairaland! The only place where folks wait patiently for shameful events to occur so they can taunt one another. A place where humanity is trampled upon shamelessly by the so called youths who should be the pillar of the country. And we keep wondering why the youths are being pushed back by the oldies...

SHAME on everyone of you who used the pain of an innocent girl somewhere for your senseless tribal war.
You nailed. The moderators should swiftly do something about it. The level of ethnic division here is alarming.
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by dasparrow: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Danmaiduguri:
Rape case is common in south than north. Am not trying to blame christian faith like what most christians do to muslims.

Pedophilia, child sexual abuse as well as rape is rampant all over Nigeria! Stop making it a regional thing. Most Nigerian men in Nigeria are sick in the head. Nigerians claim to have morals yet the world know us as crooks, scammers, drug traffickers, and now pedophiles and rapists. We are not a God-fearing people that is why Nigerian parents keep raising sons that grow up to become pedophiles and rapists. The thunder that will fire Nigeria as a nation is still doing press up in the gym.
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
freecocoa:
You really don't want me seeking out yoruba men who have molested their kids.grin

This is more an individual thing than it is tribe, but of course, you already know that.

Hey you
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by dalass(f): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:
I don't really understand this. How can a man fall in love with his daughter to the extent of having sex with her? Chukwu aju!

Love ke? Pure lust!......No morals @ all.... Shameless he-goat! His own daughter,haba

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by dasparrow: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
mitchyy:
Take a good look at the photos of suspects pinned to the wall behind him.

Most the crime they are tagged with is rape. Rapists are increasing by the way. Mothers watch your kids o!

Nigerian society has always been crawling with rapists and pedophiles since I was a kid. The only reason we are hearing these sad situations more often now is because we have the internet now and as such, news tends to spread faster. Not only that, Nigerian society tends to shame victims of rape rather than the perpetrators of rape and so people tend to keep it a secret when they are raped because they don't want to be stigmatized by the ruthless, heartless Nigerian society. 10 - 20 years from now, you will have a Nigerian society crawling with women who will hate sex because of all the sexual abuse they had to go through as children.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Hey you
Hey stranger.cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

Well, she might be a cum bucket now for white guys cos they're all just fvcking her for the fun of it. However, something acted as a catalyst for it and mentally, the trauma is affecting her decision making. And you will see that this pattern is prevalent amongst black chics who have similar experiences, albeit it may not be their dads.

Personally, I tend to observe/study people and when I see certain things - I use my own manipulative way to get them to open up to me. And most times, it's always the same story. Hence it's always important to examine the catalyst for certain behavioural pattern. You can dismiss it all you want. But that doesn't negate the fact that the trauma is affecting her thought process. And certain things just don't go away like that.

Lol. I didn't see this thread before I told you that Igbo men always molest their daughters disproportionately. And that was me speaking from my experience/relations/interactions lol. It's an epidemic lol. Ijebu nyggahs don't hate cos we're everything everyone wants to be - so allow it. Small but mighty trailblazers. The truth is just bitter. grin
Lol, Shym3xx stop pushing me, I'm not going there.

I'm all for one nigeria.tongue

Btw, I hear Ijebu guys are beyond stingy, that true?
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by popcykaylah(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
yorubashutup:

All the one wey you suppose use get sense and read properly don follow your flat head go..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Spicycat:
The last weed you took is an expired one..... please you need to change your customer. He is selling you shit
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
As in ehn...
Re: PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
As in ehn... he done collect degree in madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.