Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds (80403 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Dayoto: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shut up
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by 2dice01: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
lies but when our ferrari enter your garage you still holla all the whole ancestors
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
She nailed it. cheesy
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by rollywise(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
For what job done?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by donchijoz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Let me touch her...
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Chukazu: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Purpletee:
lol,better pikin,ah,you look like your mama pikin,............................e b like say you go sabi the thing,fine girl ...

where harrysong dey,make him come complete the song

undecided "sabi d thing"?
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Anthonydatti(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Girls and money are like; help me put that pic. How can i get the picture
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by DabuIIIT: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
But dem dont wanna off pant! Hehe.. Up CITI..

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by justi4jesu(f): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
The question sef get as e be!
But sharp babe just like me grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by TerrorSquad147: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
femi4:
Where?
the space between her legs grin grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by TerrorSquad147: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
beautiful232:
correct babe

all this guy's na only one place them they like touch

the no they like hear bank account

smh
nice skirt wink
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by furaoing: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Funny !

Thanks for sharing
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by zeezeegal(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Touch me in dat area and i will laugh for d whole day....
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Hdanny(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
[b][/b] Gerrara hereeeee__________Onibaaaje Ooooossshhhiiii

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by vickylincon(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
The lady just dey make mouth, if guy use finger RUB dat place, na so her face go change===>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4275594_57d6d4f91800001034bd0d48_jpeg_jpeg920307735d0c3e7606ea9e52bcf1460d
which place if I may ask o .. The lady said her bank account na
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Smellymouth: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
vickylincon:
which place if I may ask o .. The lady said her bank account na

Bottom of dat place grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by KingAfo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
You are a pool?!! Ya want ta be touched in ya account? In my economi?!!

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by nicelaw(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ordikwa sharp

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by deliveryboy: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
All Nigerian girls know is money, Money and money. It is so cool to hit them and run, you won't feel any remorse.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by CHYMZZY(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
faithugo64:
better pikin

a credit bank alert can raise a dead man in this recession
And equally make one smile even if na the pesin father's burial .
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Bamz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Spot on hUmaneOne. Get a guy to really like you, spending on you would be secondary.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by noromeo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
obiremy:
Some ladies eeeh!This girl no go kill me with laughter.See her response when asked where she likes to be touched most

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/see-ladys-response-when-asked-where-do.html

it can only be earned
all this girls talking bout money this or money that and they got no job

you work for money or you trade your body for it...nobody gon dash you that fish
wake up!!

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Nickymezor(f): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... very funny
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by justplainpaul(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
People just dey make double post any how
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by anyicash(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
faithugo64:
better pikin

a credit bank alert can raise a dead man in this recession
sure
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by 1miccza: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
That guy sef nor get sharp mouth na to request for her ATM card and PIN naa
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by muller101(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
cruzita:
perfect and an epic reply .

the girl sense really upgrade
what if its a negative touch. Like withdrawing some money from her account.
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by beautiful232(f): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=TerrorSquad147 post=49633903] nice skirt wink
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by vickylincon(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bottom of dat place grin
bottom of the bank?
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
beautiful232:
correct babe

all this guy's na only one place them they like touch

the no they like hear bank account

smh

this is the last thing u should have thought abt.

Why him go hear account number? Are u selling something to him? thought its only whores that get paid?

this girls self en nobi the same hand, head and opportunities God give us all? why talk as if guys giving u money is ur right... no go Wrk dey dey find maga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.