Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn (1315 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn by duketunde: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Check out a letter written by a pained husband to a popular online gossip advice column:

“We exchanged vows in a colorful wedding a few weeks back, even though I highly suspected that my wife was already pregnant with another man’s baby, but I married her anyway.. My suspicions became true when we recently visited a family doctor for routine check ups.
The doctor said she was four months pregnant. My Christian values ensured that I and my wife did not engage in sexual activities before tying the knot, therefore cementing my belief that she cheated on me.
I have since been heartbroken because I feel that I was cheated into marriage. I am seriously contemplating opting out even after sacrificing time during courtship and spending on a costly wedding. Despite caring for my wife I cannot forgive her because there is no trust in our relationship.”

Read more at http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/09/omg-husband-waits-to-have-sex-until.html#zAfcCrB9E5Kmb6cy.99
Re: OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn by sapientia(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
duketunde:
Check out a letter written by a pained husband to a popular online gossip advice column:

“We exchanged vows in a colorful wedding a few weeks back, even though I highly suspected that my wife was already pregnant with another man’s baby, but I married her anyway.. My suspicions became true when we recently visited a family doctor for routine check ups.
The doctor said she was four months pregnant. My Christian values ensured that I and my wife did not engage in sexual activities before tying the knot, therefore cementing my belief that she cheated on me.
I have since been heartbroken because I feel that I was cheated into marriage. I am seriously contemplating opting out even after sacrificing time during courtship and spending on a costly wedding. Despite caring for my wife I cannot forgive her because there is no trust in our relationship.”

Read more at http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/09/omg-husband-waits-to-have-sex-until.html#zAfcCrB9E5Kmb6cy.99

shocked
Re: OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
I am not understanding! ....you suspected that your wife cheated and was preg before you decided to marry her and you still married her anyway....and now you've confirmed, you are heart broken? Really? undecided.....you brought this upon yourself angry....men can be a BIG mumu most times undecided

9 Likes

Re: OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn by lecturerdabo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Benefit of pregnancy test being demanded by many church leaders before wedding!

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn by Cutehector(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I am not understanding! ....you suspected that your wife cheated and was preg before you decided to marry her and you still married her anyway....and now you've confirmed, you are heart broken? Really? undecided.....you brought this upon yourself angry....men can be a BIG mumu most times undecided
lol easy crazyquinn wink

Well in my opinion, he made a huge mistake so he shouldn't throw blames on her. What stops him from asking her, are you pregnant? Then if she lies to him, and he marries and finds out she lied, only den will she be held to blame.

Well it's funny how people make silly mistakes in marriage.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn by Pierocash(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
what is d name of this movie?i wil lyk to watch bt i smel LIES
Re: OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn by menxer: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
The Bible says the simple sees trouble but walks into it.

You suspected yet went ahead and confirmed your suspicion, good for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home / Rechargeable Freezers For Family / Help,my Little Sister Is Getting Depressed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.