Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG (26888 Views)

2018 Budget: FG Votes N5.30bn For Grazing Reserve Development / We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG / 2017 Budget: FG To Spend N100m On Kitchen Utensils For Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by signz: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2016
There eyes are fixated on NLNG, NGC etc

Like someone said on twitter, those who may have lost out on power privatisation are now eyeing the thing that powers the power stations.

Let them sell Warri, Calabar, PH ports. Sell refineries, airports etc

3 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Otono123(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

I apologize,I was one the supporters of APC on nairaland during the Presidential elections. I thought Buhari was actually sincere,I fell for the APC scam,but now my eyes are opened.
Go and sin no more my child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
seriously, If Nigerians don't take to the streets to fight this tooth and nail then i have lost hope in Nigerians. Are Nigerians that stvpid These visionless politicians are just screwing you guys front and back and Nigerians are just looking on like a bunch of MUMUS!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by ajebuter(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Rili, do you know this song by KWAM 1,
Asiwaju ti soro ati gbo, Buhari ni ka di'bo wa fun... grin
Thunder will not fire baba anything, ki Olorun ba wa l'ora emi sai baba.
*dancing komole* Asiwaju ti soro ati gbo sai baba ni ka di bo wa fun cheesy grin

Ogbeni Aare..
l swear you be agbaaya..
The guy dey para for dem baba and still dey vex am..
E fi aburo wa sile oh nitori oju e to LA bayi oh

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by goldedprince: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
JSoE:
Dullardpo should kuku put Nigeria on OLX.
At least,we hope Russia go come buy the country with us follow.

What is he waiting for?
The Chinese are taking over Nigeria gradually,. The own most of the most expensive properties here. I bet you if they start selling naija assets, the Chinese billionaires will buy most of them

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by MrPresident1: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2016
ajepako:

Burukutu president... our aburo dey vex seriously for his costly sai baba blunder and you still dey rub am for him face..

Chai..the day niceness was distributed l can bet you no dey for house..

Rilwayne pele jare....ma da awa egbon e lohun jo..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aunti mi, eni a wi fun ni oro Rili, Oba je ko gbo, ori okere koko l'awo. Google will never replace the wisdom of the elders grin

Sai baba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Ozoneman: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Why sell when we can borrow? And how come we find it hard to consult our highly respected team of economic professors both within and outside on the way forward. When the US experienced a little issue in their economy I was made to understand that they went for their best economist, a renowned economics prof in Harvard, for a solution. Why is the govt of Nigeria nt leveraging on the abundance of the wealth of intelligence we have both within and outside the country? What we need is a model that takes into cognisance peculiarities in our economy. Once again, we need an emergency economic conference involving the top econmic profs in UI, OAU, UNN, Uniben, Unilag and other top universities abroad and here.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by bigtt76(f): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Do what go remain to fund 2017, 2018 and 2019 budgets? grin

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by ghostmist: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2016
see the kind of calamity AFONJAS brought upon Nigeria all in a bid to spite the igbos...

make una continue, until y'all acknowledge that the men from the east are wise, una never see anything.

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by repogirl(f): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Foolish people, funding 2016 budget in October! They should have said 2015 na, stúpid people.

3 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Johnpaul88:
It is a right decision to sell off assets that have become liability to the government. No point in them being there and gulping billions of dollars in maintenance without yielding any dividend to the people it is meant to serve. It is not a popular decision but it is the right one.
my grouse is that you don't sell performing assets. but selling the refineries is OK.

3 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by pat1612(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2016
What happen when you spend more than you earn result is bankrupt person.selling assets is short term goal its like selling your car to make money so that you can spend it again...
But how abt using ur car to make money by renting it to sustain...
I dont understand economics but my common sense is just ending up bankrupt anyways after selling all assets and private sector will be all smile assets as they will ripe one day.

Think of one think when asset are not useful to govt to generate revenue will any corporate buy it.so if somebody from private sector is buying it they know potential which govt cannot cry cry

Just my view grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2016
If they want to sell any asset. let them sell ASO ROCK and Other Government RESIDENTS that house these politicians for free on Nigeria's tab!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by MrPresident1: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2016
ajebuter:

Ogbeni Aare..

l swear you be agbaaya..

The guy dey para for dem baba and still dey vex am..

E fi aburo wa sile oh nitori oju e to LA bayi oh

Aunti mi, Rili must first tender unreserved apology first cheesy, or else him never see anything yet grin

*ehn komole* Asiwaju ti soro ati gbo, sai baba ni ka di bo wa fun grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2016
adilbee:
Dangote suggested "Sell the National Assets".
The next day, Senate President Saraki supports him.
The next day, many Law Makers endorsed it.
The next day, your Governors (All of them) approved it.
Next day, Baba will Sign it.
Next day, Dangote and other vultures will buy it all. (Refineries, Airports, Seaports, Express Roads, Stadiums, Educational institutions, Hospitals, Dams, Federal Secretariat etc)
Next day, you'll then discover it is actually your Law Makers and Governors that bankrolled the payment.
Next day, you'll find out it was the politicians that mandated Dangote to speak out so it will appear like a sound business idea.
Next day, you'll be told that just like the ones OBJ sold, the money has gone into private pocket.
Next day, you'll start again the self deception that APC is different from PDP.
Next day you'll Change your loyalty to a "New Party" formed by the "Same old Politicians" and quarrel with all your friends who will not support you.
Next day, they win and the cycle continues.
Next day...

LOL...that is the GAME!!!!! FOOL me once shame on YOU!!! Fool me twice shame on ME!!! Nigerians will be fooled forever it seems!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Bullet1234(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Destined2win:
Selling NATIONAL assets to fund budget?

What do we do with this nation.

To enrich their pocket they meant to say. Make them sell or privatise Power Holdings/NEPA as it's of no good at the moment.
Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nnemuka(f): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Good part of all this is the fact that they wont die with all these money.
For muslim thieves, he would be buried, tied in a 250naira white clothe, no coffin.
for the christian at most 5million spent in rites and coffin but non will die with stolen common wealth of the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by repogirl(f): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2016
JSoE:
Dullardpo should kuku put Nigeria on OLX.
At least,we hope Russia go come buy the country with us follow.

What is he waiting for?
Na zuckerberg go come buy us join Facebook grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by arabbunkum: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Vultures masquerading as doves. God will punish you all for this monumental conspiracy and scam.

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by teamobanabo(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Is not better for them to sell Nigeria??
Ndi ara...

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Dottore:
Obasanjo sold NITEL
GEJ sold NEPA
Buhari wants to sell NLNG

His successor will Sell Coal Corporation, Water Corporation, Railway Corporation and others till it will remain to sell Aso Rock especially as we have started hearing about its house rent and so, then they will sell Government Houses and eventually Local Government Secretariats. Who knows one day government workers will be placed in batches for auction and sales.
Very mysterious country.
cheesy
Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by opius: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2016
A ko tile ta Omo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Deepfreezer(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Buhari wants to sell Nigeria to fund 2016 budgets. 2017 they will sell all of you that supported them. Watch and see. When we call nigeria zoo some people pick offence. Its obvious we aint seen nothing yet from this Evil men in government.

6 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by idris4r83(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Justiyke4u:
This is not making any sense but what about the recovered loot?
oh! The recovered lies

3 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by divineappo(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

http://punchng.com/sale-national-assets-needed-fund-2016-budget-fg/
APC are a bunch of scammers!They plan on selling National Assets to fund the 2016 budget. Will they sell Nigerians into slavery to fund the 2017 Budget?This is the problem with Africans and the black man, inherently corrupt and short sighted.
Behind the scenes the arrangement has already been concluded and the price tag of $15 billion re-echoed by Dangote and CBN Governor Emefiele for the assets has been finalised.The conspiracy is now in the next stage to implement to sale regardless of the fact most Nigerians oppose it,that is why Buhari wants Emergency powers.
The money Dangote,Saraki,Wale Tinubu,David Mark that was exposed they were hiding in Panama Central America earlier this year through briefcase companies in the leaks to avoid paying taxes and storing their loot will be used to purchase the assets at rock bottom prices.
interesting! Dangote mentioned $15b days ago, he is the buyer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by maishai: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2016
In my view, this is the best thing that can happen in Nigeria, we will all bless Buhari for this, by the time all national assets has been sold, There will be no free money for corrupt politicians to embezzle since they have not saved and cannot save for the future generations..Any money spent during any administration will now boil down to the ingenuity in collecting taxes.....BUHARI PLS CARRY ON BECAUSE SINCE I WAS BORN I HAVE NEVER BENEFITTED ANYTHING FROM THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by malcolmjmoney(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2016
They should keep selling soon they would sell Nigeria to fund 2017 budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by AZeD1(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Too many illiterates on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by ajepako(f): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2016
bigtt76:
Do what go remain to fund 2017, 2018 and 2019 budgets? grin

Lagos Bar beach.......2017

Badagry beach........2018

Aisha "s king ransome jewelry in 2019 because then they would want to appear frugal ,modest and considerate for the election...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2016
bloody 4k! this landlord wan sell property before e tear comot.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by watchindelta(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
why dem no sell d refineries, dat is beta na.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by ajepako(f): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Thunder fire baba angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Firefire wa gbo Rili aburo wa oh....

Aburo...pele jare....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy / Segun Sowunmi Reacts To Alleged Leaked Tape Of Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.