Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Naughty Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Joke (780 Views)

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Joke by RabbaRabbi: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
STARRING:
Mr. Obontami (husband) Mrs. Obontami (wife) and Junior (son) smellymouth (FunnyBone)

mr. Obo and wife has their way of communicating to each other when it comes to sex issues.

Attimes junior their son doesn't give them breathing space in their intimacy, so they decided to come up with their own way of communicating to each other.

When ever the husband is Hot and needs to nack-akpako, he mets his wife and tell her that he needs to put his simcard (diick) into her phone(pvssy). By so doing , they freely communicate even while junior is around.

This faithful day, mr. Obo, got so Hot that he couldn't control himself, so he met his wife and the folowing conversation ensued:

mr. Obo: mama junior, i want to put my simcard inside your phone.

Mrs. Obo: am tired jarree. No phone for you today.

Mr. Obo: see, woman, if you don't let me insert my simcard into that your phone i will go out there and put it in someone else phone.

Mrs. Obo: you can't try it. I owned that simcard. Not outsiders.

While still dragging junior entered, confused, he asked Daddy and Mummy, why is it that you people like dragging about phone. Always?

Mr. Obo: shut up and go inside. What do you know.

Junior turns around to leave then saw funnyBone.

FunnyBone: guy chill nah. Why u dey bone like this?

Junior: (sobs) my dad and mum were arguing over phone and simcard issues when i entered and try to ask what they always mean by putting simcard into phone, while i don't see the phone they always argue about.

FunnyBone: (laughs hard): jboy u know say u be bigtime mumu.

Junior: hw?

FunnyBone: i don dey into this game and i know wetin dey sup.

Junior: please tell me.

FunnyBone: see that thing wey dey your father im zip, na im be simcard. And that wan wey dey your mama skirt, na im be phone. So when ya pale wan nack, na him be say im go put sim inside phone. Gbam.

Junior: ewoooooooo... Chim oooo

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Naughty Joke by obontami: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hahaha grin That's funny You know mrs. Obontami is hateu2 right ?? Hatey come here OOOoo lemme put my sim card in your phone cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Naughty Joke by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
obontami:
Hahaha grin
That's funny
You know mrs. Obontami is hateu2 right ??
Hatey come here OOOoo lemme put my sim card in your phone cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Joke by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Obontami and Hatey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naughty Joke by obontami: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aderola15:
grin
Re: Naughty Joke by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aderola15:
egin undecided undecided
Mind yourself ooo.
You know I'm married
Adaksbullet, coman warn this egin for me oo.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping / If Your Lover Is Cheating On You, Here Is What You Should Do / She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.