Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. (5114 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by legicash: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
hi everyone.. please I need an advise on the country to travel to with 600k..and start a good life..

I have an ND in civil engineering
diploma in hardware maintenance and troubleshooting..
also have a good experience on web development..

thanks...

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by somez(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
The Gambia

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
my best advice to you is that. what you did (job, hustle) to get that 800k is what you should keep doing. if you stop and travel you will come back and write a revised version of 'why abroad is not rosy'.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by segebase(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
go egypt de cross to spain..tat all

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by freudianslip(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sorry to say bro, I doubt if anyone could start a good life with 600k outside naija. with the present exchange rate, 600k is equivalent to $1379. As someone opined, Gambia should be OK or Togo & Benin republic.peace!

5 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by legicash: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
freudianslip:
Sorry to say bro, I doubt if anyone could start a good life with 600k outside naija. with the present exchange rate, 600k is equivalent to $1379. As someone opined, Gambia should be OK or Togo & Benin republic.peace!

thanks..
what about Dubai sire
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by yomi007k(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
WinningSun:
my best advice to you is that. what you did (job, hustle) to get that 800k is what you should keep doing. if you stop and travel you will come back and write a revised version of 'why abroad is not rosy'.

These r wise words.

6 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by greatnaija01: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
legicash:
hi everyone.. please I need an advise on the country to travel to with 600k..and start a good life..

thanks...

put it all in MMM and u will get 30% monthly or like me invest it into TELEGRAM APP and get 3% daily.... which is 30% in a week..

THATS D GOOD LIFE U.SEEK BRO. be wise

4 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Muhsinkhan(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Zimbabwe, U'll be a millionaire

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by nextprince: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chad
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by justwise(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
legicash:

thanks...

You are exposing yourself to scammers by mentioning that figure and they will be contacting sooner or later

2 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by DozieInc(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
The Gambia, Angola, your money will be longer in those countries.
But have you thought of Vietnam? * no joke* it is the latest commercial hub in Asia, its a cool country and encourages SME's, or you could import cheap machinaries to harness our raw materials in Naija.

OP but why do you want to flee the country??

6 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
DozieInc:

In this present for-ex, 600k will pay your flight fare, then you can use the change to buy ice cream.
Lmao

See OP mouth like Dubai cheesy

What will you do in Dubai? Accommodation, food, papers nko?

4 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by legicash: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
ifyalways:
Lmao
See OP mouth like Dubai cheesy
What will you do in Dubai? Accommodation, food, papers nko?
mitigbo o...
you mean to tell me now that I can't get into Dubai with 600k?
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by nedupel(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Destiny is not in a place but its in a person.
The greatest nation on Earth is imagination.
Put your mind to work and double that 600k.
I can assure u that u won't regret it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by ifyalways(f): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
legicash:

mitigbo o...

you mean to tell me now that I can't get into Dubai with 600k?

2 weeks visa $150
Flight : 170K
Shared Accommodation : $200 weekly

What happens after two weeks when your visa expires?

3 months visa is about 250K or even more.

Mi o ni soro pupo jare. Travel and see.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin
somez:
The Gambia
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
legicash:

thanks..
what about Dubai sire
if I hear cheesy grin
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
ifyalways:

2 weeks visa $150

a round of applause to you smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by djPyper: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Travel to chad, invest the remaining money in buying and selling of basin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by freudianslip(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
legicash:

thanks..
what about Dubai sire
well, going to Dubai to search for job is a different thing to thinking of "starting a good life"... All I can say is to be careful, read the travel section thoroughly and from there you will have an idea of what is good for you. Peace!
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by samhapy(m): 1:17am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=49643589]

put it all in MMM and u will get 30% monthly or like me invest it into TELEGRAM APP and get 3% daily.... which is 30% in a week..

THATS D GOOD LIFE U.SEEK BRO. be wise[/quote

What's the TELEGRAM App all about?..I will like to know..thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by I888(m): 1:31am On Sep 25, 2016
greatnaija01:

telegram app investment? How does it work?
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by I888(m): 1:34am On Sep 25, 2016
nedupel:
Destiny is not in a place but its in a person.
The greatest nation on Earth is imagination.
Put your mind to work and double that 600k.
I can assure u that u won't regret it.
he will not like this your advise. Millions of Nigerians do not know that money is not in places but in person. What you learn determines what you earn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Lexusgs430: 1:37am On Sep 25, 2016
ifyalways:

2 weeks visa $150

You are too harsh............ But on the other hand, the truth is a bitter pill. That pill you have served the OP in the appropriate dosage, I hope OP does not try to overdose......

2 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Funjosh(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2016
I888:

I think the guys is referring to "Larawithme "
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by I888(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:

I think the guys is referring to "Larawithme "
explain please
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Funjosh(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2016
I888:
explain please

It's an interactive bot where you invest you money and cash out your profit daily.

Do you receive and reply pm
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by hustla(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2016
greatnaija01:

Una eye for that MMM go soon clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by hustla(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2016
I888:

Best advice is that guy that told you to go to Vietnam
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by I888(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:

It's an interactive bot where you invest you money and cash out your profit daily.

Do you receive and reply pm
okay bro. I will respond to your PM now. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help From "Justwise" / Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? / How Many Hours Drive Is Ore - Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.