Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? (5471 Views)

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by RENOWNED2(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin :
i see!
Guys like you are the problem with the world today! # ignorant hypocrisy

Most girls are "pushed towards prostitution" by people like you( not you Op! You are broke)

I cant count the number of times that friends of mine have complained about men demanding sex for favours!

when we(excluding broke guys like you) handle women in such regards they will over time become what we wanted!(*favour for sex*)
If I Talk Say You No Get Sense E Go Be Like Say Na Insult...No Body Pushes Anybody To Become A Prostitute, Its A Choice You Make Because Of Your Questionable Morals, The Same Way There Is No Justification For Armed Robbery..Stop Woman Wrappering And Say Things Like They Are..If A Man Wants Sex For Favour, Say No, No Body Go Kill You.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by RENOWNED2(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin:

Are those childish remarks supposed to offend me? undecided

Your post is biased and full of aimless crap!

when you were composing this crap from the "hole behind you"
Did you even "consider" your mum and sisters? i am sure that you didn't!

You just needed cheap, non-profitable traffic for this aimless trash that wont help anyone!

i will ignore your childish outburst! i have younger ones i understand!

Grow up!!!! #empty book
I Pity Your Parents..Smh...For You To Defend Questionable Morals, Then You Morality Has Been Tainted..Birds Of The Same Feathers Flock Together...# Nigeriaisintrouble

3 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2016
RENOWNED2:
If I Talk Say You No Get Sense E Go Be Like Say Na Insult...No Body Pushes Anybody To Become A Prostitute, Its A Choice You Make Because Of Your Questionable Morals, The Same Way There Is No Justification For Armed Robbery..Stop Woman Wrappering And Say Things Like They Are..If A Man Wants Sex For Favour, Say No, No Body Go Kill You.
i see! cheesy

I could dedicate the next 5mins of my time "schooling" you on why my argument is justified! but you are not worth the effort!

I made a very decent clear dialectic statement and you bring your mundane fatuous obstreperous vacuous ignorant mind into my mentions! Trying to defeasance "my" clearly stated "OPINION"

i don't exchange bars with women! #empty creature

5 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by RENOWNED2(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin:

dialectic mundane fatuous obstreperous vacuous
Son, If You Do Not Have Anything To Say, I Would Advise Silence!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by NOBODYY: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...Ok sir.
Me that i'm still on my way to church.
undecided undecided
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Son, If You Do Not Have Anything To Say, I Would Advise Silence!.
Alright let me help you un-obfuscate my statement!

dialectic means discussing the truth of opinions
mundane means dull
fatuous means stup*d
obstreperous means difficult to control
vacuous means lack of intelligence

Have a productive sanctimonious day! Goodbye!

3 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by RENOWNED2(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin:

Alright let me help you un-obfuscate my statement!

dialectic means discussing the truth of opinions
mundane means dull
fatuous means stup*d
obstreperous means difficult to control
vacuous means lack of intelligence

Have a productive sanctimonious day! Goodbye!
Any Fool Can Make Things Bigger , More Complex , And More Violent. It Takes A Touch Of Genius-and A Lot Of Courage To Move In The Opposite Direction - Albert Einstein....Looks Like Einstein Thinks You are Both A Fool And A Coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
cause its easy
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Frankraj: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
@bbmpin you are a complete bastard !!! , is your type of men that beat up there mother and sister and turn against there family because of there wife and girlfriend. You are a total disgrace to men. Useless fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Frankraj:
@bbmpin you are a complete bastard !!! , is your type of men that beat up there mother and sister and turn against there family because of there wife and girlfriend. You are a total disgrace to men. Useless fool
crap! cheesy #childish

2 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
dauntless15:
lol do you know how many cars and house he own? That question alone has shown he's someone who has nothing to his name but wish he does, rich people don't go around chanting they're rich, dont waste your time on that amazingly stewpid porcupine
He might have money buh he obviously doesn't have brain. Pity, his money can't get him one undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aderola15:

He might have money buh he obviously doesn't have brain. Pity, his money can't get him one undecided
Lol.
Twinnie you dey vex o!, Hapi sunday.
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
Twinnie you dey vex o!, Hapi sunday.
Happy Sunday twinnie wink, hope you went to church? Imagine the rubbish he typed na and one beautiful tried to correct him, he decided to tell story of his imaginary wealth undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aderola15:

Happy Sunday twinnie wink, hope you went to church? Imagine the rubbish he typed na and one beautiful tried to correct him, he decided to tell story of his imaginary wealth undecided undecided undecided
Hmm!.

2 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

11:10 AM!

*pls dont let d devil use u as he is using me*

Aiit, Take Care. I Want To Go Back To Bed!
Sleepy head. Its that stupid ticketer that delayed me angry
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
NOBODYY:
undecided undecided
What do your neck?
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by Adebowhales(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
i see!
Guys like you are the problem with the world today! # ignorant hypocrisy

Most girls are "pushed towards prostitution" by people like you( not you Op! You are broke)

I cant count the number of times that friends of mine have complained about men demanding sex for favours!

when we(excluding broke guys like you) handle women in such regards they will over time become what we wanted!(*favour for sex*)

Then broke guys like you that cant afford their make- up will come here and be "subjectifying" them forgetting that it was men like you that caused such changes! #fish tank brain
You shall not die old
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ? by milemimi93(m): 2:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Jessidaisy4:
Have you met all girls

When census is conducted, do they always count all the people before coming into conclusion the number of people in a country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! See what Buhari has caused. I'm Traumatized!! (graphic Pics) / I Want To Stop "MASTURBATING" But I Don't Know How. Help! / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.