Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend (5238 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by craigkoel1989: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
1)You get to know the opposite sex better and how to relate with any woman
i was a shy guy before i met my girlfriend but since then i have learnt to talk to any female even linda ikeji lol
2)You actually start caring about your appearance
my dress mode has changed
3)You actually get to see female in their naturally form
my girlfriend does almost everything in front of me.but when she is dressed to go outside i will be like.is it this angel that has been with me throughout.even i will just be like wetin dey do guys sef wen they thank her for accepting them on facebook.guys no dey shame
4)You get to have regular sex
omo vaseline crew will not understand sey all those things u dey do.we dey do am steady.anytime including kissing,touching boobs.all dose things for film we dey act am life.and dont tell me she losses value cos i will get married to get anyday anytime even linda ikeji wey dey find husband no concern me
5)you get to see stuffs like their unclothedness.fragile period like menstraution and the rest
when i was growing up my mom and sisters always make sure we didnt see them naked.we just saw stained clothes and wonder what they were
6)You get to admire them more
unless you have a real girlfriend not those straffing olosho.you will know that to be a woman is not easy.during her days of pain(menses)will u understand what they go through every month
to that special girl i love u

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Auto58(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who girl friend epp

24 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Section8(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Auto58:
Who girl friend epp
God bless ur papa he no waste hin sperm

Op who them Epp??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by tungstar(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
is it by force undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Auto58:
Who girl friend epp

Abi o.mcheww.... Like say na GF person come life to come find undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by slimthugchimee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Auto58:
Who girl friend epp

aha dey tells you my guy

who dem epp when my

WEED IS AROUND

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by yomi007k(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided

Nonsensical. ...

I still cant figure why guys waste dir time on women n get treated like trash.

In a male- female relationship, females benefit more n men r jus d slaves after u have wasted ur resources trying to make her urs...

I beggi

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by TerrorSquad147: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Make una give this guy weed make him smoke undecided undecided he dey yarn rubbish undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by dollyjoy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
See them, asking who gf epp like they can do without US.cheesy undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
See you see kpukpugede .... kpukpugede na AIDS grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! Who girlfriend Epp for this recession period?? undecided

Just try and take any girl to an ATM stand and she'll will start confessing her ultimate love for and she will even start apologizing for some things she haven't done . . . She will be like "Mc.Brooklyn Honey, I so much love you dear and am even sorry for shouting at you next week" cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
dollyjoy:

Mtcheeeew!!! And who are the US?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
craigkoel1989:
1)You get to know the opposite sex better and how to relate with any woman
i was a shy guy before i met my girlfriend but since then i have learnt to talk to any female even linda ikeji lol
2)You actually start caring about your appearance
my dress mode has changed
3)You actually get to see female in their naturally form
my girlfriend does almost everything in front of me.but when she is dressed to go outside i will be like.is it this angel that has been with me throughout.even i will just be like wetin dey do guys sef wen they thank her for accepting them on facebook.guys no dey shame
4)You get to have regular sex
omo vaseline crew will not understand sey all those things u dey do.we dey do am steady.anytime including kissing,touching boobs.all dose things for film we dey act am life.and dont tell me she losses value cos i will get married to get anyday anytime even linda ikeji wey dey find husband no concern me
5)you get to see stuffs like their unclothedness.fragile period like menstraution and the rest
when i was growing up my mom and sisters always make sure we didnt see them naked.we just saw stained clothes and wonder what they were
6)You get to admire them more
unless you have a real girlfriend not those straffing olosho.you will know that to be a woman is not easy.during her days of pain(menses)will u understand what they go through every month
to that special girl i love u

Bruh, I'm sorry to say this but I think you need to goan learn the use of spacing and paragraphs too undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Auto58(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
OK talk who you epp
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Section8(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Wetin special about una Ah s...ay...I...s...ay.....

GERRAHIA!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by RabbaRabbi: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Me wey no get GF nko? cry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Zedoo(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gays just dey pace upandan dis thread
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Luizkid(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Section8:
God bless ur papa he no waste hin sperm

Op who them Epp??
hahahaha Naijaaa... Una go use full yabbing take praise person. i hail

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Emmydope95(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Send girls, paper chasing dey will come around let's

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by craigkoel1989: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, I'm sorry to say this but I think you need to goan learn the use of spacing and paragraphs too undecided
you no paragraph and spacing and u are not abroad lecturing.local champion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by HMZi: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
No.5 .na wa oh...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by dollyjoy(f): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! And who are the US?? undecided
Don't tell me you are dumb?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 6:04am On Sep 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Don't tell me you are dumb?

Lol, I'm not tongue

I was only playing with you though but E be like say you don take am personal angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2016
craigkoel1989:

you no paragraph and spacing and u are not abroad lecturing.local champion

Lol, Bruh no take am personal now cheesy

But seriously, you really tried with the write ups but you killed everything because you didn't make use of spacing and paragraphs appropriately undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2016
All this broken hearted guys shouting who gf epp upandan as if u can survive without girls....mtcheewmmm undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

Yes we can.... undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
All this broken hearted guys shouting who gf epp upandan as if u can survive without girls....mtcheewmmm undecided

I'm not dead now am I? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
undecided See them..

Last last you go see them dey chase woman.. Check their chats.

undecided iranu

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm not dead now am I? undecided
sure,your very much alive buh once in a while,u miss the company,holding hands with som1,som1 sleeping in ur arms at night and so many other great things...swear u dnt miss it?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

sure,your very much alive buh once in a while,u miss the company,holding hands with som1,som1 sleeping in ur arms at night and so many other great things...swear u dnt miss it?

How can I miss what I haven't experienced?

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:
undecided See them..

Last last you go see them dey chase woman.. Check their chats.

undecided iranu

See this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend by SLLLAY: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

The dudes are right. On the average, what does (in this context, Nigerian) girlfriend bring to a romantic relationship aside clinging limbs and warm thighs? Nothing!

There are only a few exceptions of girls who bring something more to a relationship like helping their boyfriends out financially (when he needs it), helping him make vital decisions and being his emotional anchor.

I might be lucky in this regard but when I look around, I realize the average Nigerian girlfriend is a fraud. She thinks she's entitled to your earnings but you aren't entitled to hers. All the guys on this thread can't be lying. No way.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed / Women Are Ungrateful / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.