Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk (13717 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by justwise(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2011
Siena:

Hahahaha! You remembered huh? His "secret weapon" to becoming British. grin

He is a calamity, lies about everything possible.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2011
^^^^Hey sugarie plum kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yea yea na me again. One of my bored dayz again grin grin
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by denzel2009: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2011
jennykadry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by justwise(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2011
jennykadry:

Ur tracking device is working wonders, how about our 'deal'? U still working on it? grin grin grin
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2011
denzel2009:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

No denzel washington, it is not what you think cry cry. I was only passing a message from a friend to justwise.

justwise:

your tracking device is working wonders, how about our 'deal'? U still working on it? grin grin grin

When I am bored I come on here to read the posts of scammers. Emmm yes the deal is still on. But we need to know your occupation please cool
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by justwise(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2011
jennykadry:

No denzel washington, it is not what you think cry cry. I was only passing a message from a friend to justwise.

When I am bored I come on here to read the posts of scammers. Emmm yes the deal is still on. But we need to know your occupation please cool grin grin grin what has my occupation got to do with the deal? grin
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by denzel2009: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2011
jennykadry:

Better, you know you are the only eye on my isiewu. . . . kiss
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2011
@justwise

.so she fit calculate how much you fit dey earn. No woman wants to be a bread winner noww abeg, too much recession

@denzel

Ba wo ni darlinggggg
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by denzel2009: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2011
jennykadry:

@justwise

.so she fit calculate how much you fit dey earn. No woman wants to be a bread winner noww abeg, too much recession

@denzel

Ba wo ni darlinggggg

Mo wa pa my sweet tangerine. How're the kiwis?
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
jennykadry:

@justwise

@denzel

Ba wo ni darlinggggg

Oh dear!! this is looking more like job hunt than anything else grin grin grin, let me go and bail-out my bank balance then grin grin grin grin, i'm on red now
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
Siena:

You can't be both British and American. To become American, you'd have to give up your British citizenship. So, why the porkies?

Don't be silly and go ask people with info. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise:

Since you knew this about the UK, why then are u advertising all sorts illegal means of  getting permanent resident in the UK?

Hear yourself out! Can't stop people from settling in a country, can you? You're just a sadist, too primitive in your responses, and just too ridiculous and impossible.

Get a life!!
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
paris10:

Hear yourself out! Can't stop people from settling in a country, can you? You're just a sadist, too primitive in your responses, and just too ridiculous and impossible.

Get a life!!

You are just a failed scammer, you have tried all sorts of ridiculous ways of dupping pple here and falied miserably. Somebody who claimed to know alot about the law but at the same time, some of ur posts here are about one or two ways or committing fraud. Silly cow.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise:

You are just a failed scammer, you have tried all sorts of ridiculous ways of dupping pple here and falied miserably. Somebody who claimed to know alot about the law but at the same time, some of your posts here are about one or two ways or committing fraud. Silly cow.

Scammer or no scammer, you're just pathetic and need to refrain from attacking people unjustly. I thank God for my successes (legally) and I hope you succeed in whatever thing you do.

Pls stop the antagonism and lets stop being childish.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by justwise(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2011
paris10:

Scammer or no scammer, you're just pathetic and need to refrain from attacking people unjustly. I thank God for my successes (legally) and I hope you succeed in whatever thing you do.

Pls stop the antagonism and lets stop being childish.

I can't judge you base on whatever u have achieved in life but based on the few thread u have started here, u are nothing but a dubious character.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2011
paris10:

Don't be silly and go ask people with info. Ignorance is not an excuse.

The only silly person here is you. Every post you make is contradictory. You can lie faster than a dog can trot, as a con artist, you're bottom of the barrel, at least the average con man is smart.

There's one thing right about you though - you're a constant flow of bad and incorrect information.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2011
Siena:

The only silly person here is you. Every post you make is contradictory. You can lie faster than a dog can trot, as a con artist, you're bottom of the barrel, at least the average con man is smart.

There's one thing right about you though - you're a constant flow of bad and incorrect information.

Dear Siena and @justwise,

Writing comments against me doesn't make it look more valid or sensible than the next post you're about to write. Only those that are too concern with fraud are actually fraud themselves, 'Word'. Never narrow or downgrade any soul to them hate you.

Hate or antagonism must make one to be more productive. Otherwise, one might as well love.

Yours sincerely,

Common Sense.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by AjanleKoko: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2011
paris10:

Writing comments against me doesn't make it look more valid or sensible than the next post you're about to write. Only those that are too concern with fraud are actually fraud themselves, 'Word'. Never narrow or downgrade any soul to them hate you.

Hate or antagonism must make one to be more productive. Otherwise, one might as well love.

Yours sincerely,

Common Sense.

But you did lie.
No need for you to go philosophical. Why did you lie about a simple thing like you did? Explain that to everyone, and maybe then we might have a little bit of sympathy.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by justwise(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2011
paris10:

Yours sincerely,
Common Sense.

I don't even know how pple like you sleep at night, why do you waste time mapping out all sorts of fraudulent ways of ripping your fellow Nigerian off?
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

But you did lie.
No need for you to go philosophical. Why did you lie about a simple thing like you did? Explain that to everyone, and maybe then we might have a little bit of sympathy.

@Ajanlekoko, Pls could you tell me where I lied? Can't with my right sense come on a forum and say things that ain't true! Let me know and I'll shed more light.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by AjanleKoko: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2011
paris10:

@Ajanlekoko, Pls could you tell me where I lied? Can't with my right sense come on a forum and say things that ain't true! Let me know and I'll shed more light.

You said you were a British, American, and Nigerian citizen. Everyone knows that's not possible. You can be British-Nigerian, or American-Nigerian. You can't be a British and American citizen all at once.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Pennywise(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2011
Ajanlekoko, if you know sth that precludes a Nigerian-British citizen from applying for American citizenship, it is better to state it  rather than going around in circle
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

You said you were a British, American, and Nigerian citizen. Everyone knows that's not possible. You can be British-Nigerian, or American-Nigerian. You can't be a British and American citizen all at once.

Huh, are we still on this issue? Do me a favor, google your question and see the result yourself. People are just too lazy to gather knowledge or info. @Pennywise, Ajanlekoko ain't got nofin on me!
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by AjanleKoko: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2011
paris10:

Huh, are we still on this issue? Do me a favor, google your question and see the result yourself. People are just too lazy to gather knowledge or info. @Pennywise, Ajanlekoko ain't got nofin on me!

I won't even give you the pleasure.
The only way you could be holding citizenship of all three countries is if you acquired two at birth,and acquired another via naturalization.
Else you're probably holding passports illegally, or under another name, which wouldn't be surprising anyway.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2011
Can somebody pls save me from this Ajanlekoko of a person! Don't you get it? There are several people out there with both UK and US passport. YOU can even add a third if you're from Nigeria or any other country that allows multiple citizenship.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
paris10:

Can somebody pls save me from this Ajanlekoko of a person! Don't you get it? There are several people out there with both  UK and US passport. YOU can even add a third if you're from Nigeria or any other country that allows multiple citizenship.

I think you need to be saved from yourself.

You can be an American-Nigerian, or British-Nigerian. If you as a British-Nigerian decide to go for American citizenship, you'll have to give up your British citizenship. You can't be a British-American by application.

Holding  British and American passports is very different from being a citizen of both countries. Just because, some how or the other you managed to hold onto both, doesn't automatically make it legal. If you have a British passport, as well as an American one, it becomes an offence. You ring up the American Embassy, and state you also hold a British passport, and see what'll happen.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Pennywise(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^
If your forays into automobile engineering doesnt yield expected outcome u can still make a decent living as a teacher. Ajanlekoko? Not a chance
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
Siena:

I think you need to be saved from yourself.

You can be an American-Nigerian, or British-Nigerian. If you as a British-Nigerian decide to go for American citizenship, you'll have to give up your British citizenship. You can't be a British-American by application.

Holding  British and American passports is very different from being a citizen of both countries. Just because, some how or the other you managed to hold onto both, doesn't automatically make it legal. If you have a British passport, as well as an American one, it becomes an offence. You ring up the American Embassy, and state you also hold a British passport, and see what'll happen.

I won't say you're ignorant, but I do assure you, you aint far away from it. Anything you don't know you're ignorant of. Instead of showing your silliness and ignorance on this forum, I'd rather you devote more time in learning more about Citizenship and immigration.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Pennywise(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^
I just love how we debate on NL grin
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
And where do you guys learn you have to give up your British citizenship to become an American citizen? You can only do so if you willingly and no longer needs it. The scripture will say 'study to show yourself approved, '
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
paris10:

I won't say you're ignorant, but I do assure you, you aint far away from it. Anything you don't know you're ignorant of. Instead of showing your silliness and ignorance on this forum, I'd rather you devote more time in learning more about Citizenship and immigration.

I'm showing my silliness? Funny. And you're showing your frustration, because your nice juicy bait isn't hooking any suckers fish. A very good way to win confidence in what you're trying to sell. Getting verbally abusive does you no favours either. You're best off explaining how you plan to go about things, rather than making vague, non-commital statements.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Saying you're being silly or ignorant cannot be counted as abuse. It only shows your true mental state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much It Cost To Charter A Private Jet / Tanker Drivers Cause Traffic Gridlock In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi,  has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.