Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? (12468 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / When Your Girlfriend Likes Indomie So Much (picture) / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2016
This is a story of a reunion of two exes
we parted for a while and are now back together
she's still the sweet loving caring girl I used to know and we moving on fine
I just observed one difference...she now likes sex too much,
this was a girl I deflowered and was pretty naive about sex ..in fact I taught her most of the things she knows about sex and all
but right now,she has this insatiable desire for sex
she's always ready anywhere, anytime and she can go as long as forever,never tired ..and I had to even start using sexual energiser (alomo) just to keep up with her sexual demands,I'm not exaggerating guys,this babe likes Bleep too much(she even tries to seduce me into having sex with her when she's on her menses) and it's making me uneasy ..she claims she's only like that around me,something about my dick being extra sweet and I get her aroused easily..
sincerely guys..I really Dont know if I should be scared about this?
this is one lovely sweet fine fresh girl that any guy would want to settle down with
but then this her comeback super high sexual libido kinda scares me o?
what do think guys?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
Oh Gosh
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
...isn't that the Dream? undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by CircleOfWilis: 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
engrrichie92:
This is a story of a reunion of two exes
we parted for a while and are now back together
she's still the sweet loving caring girl I used to know and we moving on fine
I just observed one difference...she now likes sex too much,
this was a girl I deflowered and was pretty naive about sex ..in fact I taught her most of the things she knows about sex and all
but right now,she has this insatiable desire for sex
she's always ready anywhere, anytime and she can go as long as forever,never tired ..and I had to even start using sexual energiser (alomo) just to keep up with her sexual demands,I'm not exaggerating guys,this babe likes Bleep too much(she even tries to seduce me into having sex with her when she's on her menses) and it's making me uneasy ..she claims she's only like that around me,something about my dick being extra sweet and I get her aroused easily..
sincerely guys..I really Dont know if I should be scared about this?
this is one lovely sweet fine fresh girl that any guy would want to settle down with
but then this her comeback super high sexual libido kinda scares me o?
what do think guys?
run for ur life..na so my nebo wife kill her husband with high sex demand

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On May 29, 2016
in the miz voice....Awesome!!
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
@ Op if u guys broke up on her terms not yours then definately something has changed so be warned. She may dump ur ass again
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by ivyy(f): 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
He shouldn't be complaining right? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by lekjons(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
you'll soon get tired of her kitty-cat and dump her..
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by olaleks007(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2016
Dat is Wat happen when virgin start enjoying sex. U must continue giving it to her until her quench for it reduce. If not... She will end up fucking ur friends if possible
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 29, 2016

Drink more alomo to be able to keep up with her libido, thank me later undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
Hallack:
@ Op if u guys broke up on her terms not yours then definately something has changed so be warned. She may dump ur ass again
she never dumped me and she never will...this babe loves me die and I wonder why @ times?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
bros when it gets too much...it gradually becomes a nightmare o!
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 29, 2016
engrrichie92:

she never dumped me and she never will...this babe loves me die and I wonder why @ times?
If u love her keep sexing her since it makes her happy
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
lekjons:
you'll soon get tired of her kitty-cat and dump her..
bro...if you see this girl,you will understand why I can't get tired of her kitty-kat
she's sweet bro in and out ...but this sex thing ehn
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
run for ur life..na so my nebo wife kill her husband with high sex demand
Lmao...I'm sure it won't get to that stage,
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
in the miz voice....Awesome!!
really?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by lekjons(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2016
engrrichie92:

bro...if you see this girl,you will understand why I can't get tired of her kitty-kat
she's sweet bro in and out ...but this sex thing ehn
dey dia..

if Flavour could 'relegate' two beauty queens, i don't see why you can't dump her..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2016
olaleks007:
Dat is Wat happen when virgin start enjoying sex. U must continue giving it to her until her quench for it reduce. If not... She will end up fucking ur friends if possible
hmmmm...that's deep!
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by kossyablaze(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2016
Run for ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by HERSLEY(f): 7:32pm On May 29, 2016
Runs outta thread
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2016
lekjons:
dey dia..

if Flavour could 'relegate' two beauty queens, i don't see why you can't dump her..
bros...who am I to compare myself with almighty flavour?...lmao
but really..you feel her high sexual demand is enough reason to shut her out against all other admirable qualities?
this is a girl even in hard times wouldnt mind sharing her last with me...
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
skarlett:

Drink more alomo to be able to keep up with her libido, thank me later undecided
Miss...I caught the sarcasm except of course you serious..
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2016
skarlett:

pity the guy na....you want him to become as lean as broom

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by engrrichie92(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2016
Hallack:
If u love her keep sexing her since it makes her happy
I Dont have a problem with satisfying her
im really trying...but my ever nudging fear has always been what if I have to be away for some time?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Laveda(f): 7:40pm On May 29, 2016
What's there?

Keep hitting, it's too early to get tired.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by kestino(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2016
nor be ur ultimate desire be that, most guys self, if the gal nor dey comporate for bleeping matter, una go vex, now the gal ready full ground for u now, u dey complain abi. Well its ur problem, find a way and deal with it. We are waiting for ur testimony.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Mediapace: 7:46pm On May 29, 2016
Lols You're funny LIKE ...
Laveda:
What's there?
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Mediapace: 7:47pm On May 29, 2016
Lols You're funny LIKE ...
Laveda:
What's there?
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2016
She don go ready comeback for you, shebi you were underminding her when she was naive about her sexual prowess?, now she has gone to learn from the sex masters, and she's back for youcheesy...so, you are not going nowheregrin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 29, 2016
engrrichie92:

I Dont have a problem with satisfying her
im really trying...but my ever nudging fear has always been what if I have to be away for some time?
Okay now thats a problem i think
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
ivyy:

He shouldn't be complaining right? grin

At all grin
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2016
engrrichie92:

Miss...I caught the sarcasm except of course you serious..

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? / A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.