Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Do You Deal With Rejection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Rejection? (602 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Rejection? by Eglobalma: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2016
okay hypothetically everybody calls u fine boy and in your head u are brad pitt . now u dont toast people that much because u have a pretty boy prestige to maintain. everyone either likes u or has a crush on u. now theres this girl in ur street that u like. shes the kid sis to ur guy. shes extremely pretty and is like the princess of your area. now u meet her and instantly u catch her admiring as other girls normally do. now u go out with her and her brother which is ur guy and later ask for her number and shes refused. all ur advances failed and u even asked to dance with her and she still refused. okay if it was u what would u do by now? and why do u think shes refusing? cuz obviously ur very handsome. now why is she saying no? please help me solve this
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
wait, make I consult the gods grin
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by tungstar(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
hmmm...2 thingz

first, u have a pretty boy prestige to maintain likewise she has a extremely pretty girl prestige to maintain u know.....she doiesnt want to look dat easy/cheap.

secondly she could have done that cos her big brother was around....

give her some time dude....its all part of the chase game.

if she does like you, she will come around.
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by Cholls(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
My brother go make MONEY and try again with her let's see her response.
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by DLondonboiy: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Cholls:

Hahaha
cool
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by VanBommel(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
How I deal with rejection? I just sip codeine, drag small SK, press my laptop, maye pays...don't worry, you'll see her in your house the next day... cool cool
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by johnsonpolice: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Cholls:
if u are a guy not every gal will accept u.and if u are a gal not every guy will accept you.take note.
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by SafeDavid(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2016
VanBommel:
How I deal with rejection? I just sip codeine, drag small SK, press my laptop, maye pays...don't worry, you'll see her in your house the next day... cool cool
grin grin grin grin

@OP, she must have a reason for rejecting you. Her brother probably.

Yours is still better when compared to others who rub the rejection in your face like dusting powder.

That can be very depressing so consider yourself lucky. grin grin
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by VanBommel(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2016
SafeDavid:
grin grin grin grin

@OP, she must have a reason for rejecting you. Her brother probably.

Yours is still better when compared to others who rub the rejection in your face like dusting powder.

That can be very depressing so consider yourself lucky. grin grin
bro I have been rejected/friendzoned severally despite being good looking but I just take it as one of those things. Bros just make money, most Nigerian girls know what they want in a guy.
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by SafeDavid(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2016
VanBommel:
bro I have been rejected/friendzoned severally despite being good looking but I just take it as one of those things. Bros just make money, most Nigerian girls know what they want in a guy.

Yes, most but not all.

If it's about the money, i'll rather go blow it in a strip club than spend it on some worthless girl who would cheat within a blink of an eye. cool
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection? by VanBommel(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2016
SafeDavid:

Yes, most but not all.

If it's about the money, i'll rather go blow it in a strip club than spend it on some worthless girl who would cheat within a blink of an eye. cool

lol grin

(1) (Reply)

If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U / Can A Girl Be Trusted 100%? / Top 10 Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT Pathetic Or Even Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.