Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT Pathetic Or Even Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT Pathetic Or Even Bad (616 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / When Being Single Is Depressing But You Are Not In Love With Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT Pathetic Or Even Bad by christopheru(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2016

10) You’re more open to going somewhere or doing something different, adding to your life experience and making you a more well-rounded person i.e. INTERESTING.

9) It’s a time when you’re most likely to take a leap and make some changes whether physical: new ‘do or new tat, spiritual: feed your soul, or mental: change your attitude.

cool You have the opportunity to see that the “other side of the fence,” (i.e. being in a relationship), isn’t necessarily greener. It’s just different.

7) It’s a perfect time to take inventory on your actions, thoughts and behaviors that make it difficult to have a healthy relationship. No one is perfect and we all have a part in what didn’t work. Learn from it. Take steps to change it. Clear the slate and be ready to be a better partner, IF that’s what you want.

6) It’s also a time when you’re 100% yourself. You approach meeting new people or participating in new activities with an open energy whether you’re conscious of it or not.

5) You’re literally free to do whatever makes you happy without having to take anyone else’s feelings and/or opinions into account.

4) No disagreements, conflicts, compromises, explanations, accommodations, limitations, restrictions, etc. allowing you to focus your energy on making life better for yourself.

3) You tend to be healthier and take better care of yourself because you want to look good and be attractive to a potential date. Better yet, just do it for yourself!

2) You hang out more often with other singles so your social/recreational life becomes more vibrant and diverse.

1) You have the opportunity to spend more alone time to regroup, nurture your soul and reflect on what you want out of life.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT Pathetic Or Even Bad by christopheru(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hit cheesy
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT Pathetic Or Even Bad by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Then, there comes a time you'll realize you have to be with someone.

When that time comes, you'll learn how to do all these even while dating..
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT Pathetic Or Even Bad by gabinogem(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Being single is also an option... Most of the greatest men in the world were single. cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT Pathetic Or Even Bad by Kilonis(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
As much as I miss being single sometimes, because I can relate to most of the points you have listed, I enjoy being married. I love my kids, and I love my wife.

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Why This? / Guys, Have You Ever Have Or Lose Erection Because Of A Lady's Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.