Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. (1093 Views)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by JessicaAgain(f): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
See heartbreaking photo of a new born baby who received tribal marks. This is horrifying! Let's say NO to tribal marks on new babies!!

New details have emerged about this.

Read through the link - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
cry

Why on face?
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
I condemn this
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by JessicaAgain(f): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Not good at all
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Mrjo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
None of my biz, good for them
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Sandydayziz(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is sad.. Na tiger mark be dis na sad
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is wickednesssmiley
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Such tribal marks have been there before d conception of ur parents so please let it rest... Its a cultural thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
just soooo wrong..parents that still do this should be beaten to a state of comatose angry
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Medontire: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nma27:
Such tribal marks have been there before d conception of ur parents so please let it rest... Its a cultural thing.

Where do you come from? I don tire for people undecided
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Medontire:

Where do you come from? I don tire for people undecided
We are in d same boat my dear
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Medontire: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nma27:
We are in d same boat my dear

Well, I beg to disagree on your statement above. I don't support tribal marks on new born babies. If they grow up and make informed decision to have tribal marks, that's their own choice.

I'm happy nobody gave me those marks when I was a baby. I would have forever been heartbroken and in tears!
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Medontire:

Well, I beg to disagree on your statement above. I don't support tribal marks on new born babies. If they grow up and make informed decision to have tribal marks, that's their own choice.

I'm happy nobody gave me those marks when I was a baby. I would have forever been heartbroken and in tears!
I'm happy for u
Re: What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See.. by Medontire: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nma27:
I'm happy for u

Thank you. Me don tire for you undecided grin

(1) (Reply)

Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? / Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic / Lady Uses Okro And Pepper As Jewelry [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.