Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Am I About To Also Jilt Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I About To Also Jilt Her? (1356 Views)

Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? / List Of Things Ladies Say When Their Boyfriends Jilt Them. / This Is What Happens When You Jilt A Demon Called "Men" - Graphic Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by dopeviking(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
I met this lady recently on a social app. I started having feelings for her at a point in time. She is so crazy about me. She wants us to tie the knot, but I am having a rethink.

Why?

She is a 33 years old single lady. She is five years older. That is not the only issue, she says she wants to get married latest February next year and she is ready to foot the bill.

According to what she told me, she said men have jilted her in the past. She said she lost a relationship of 8 years. The guy went away with another woman.

However, I ensured I did not have any sexual relationship with other chat ..flirts...I love you stuffs. She tried for us to have s.ex, but I found a way to give her excuses why we cannot have se.x. Because I dont want a situation where she will claim I used and dump her.

My mind is having doubt. I dont know why she has not gotten married at age 33. Does she have a problem? I asked if she was married before she said No! I dont really know her past as such.

My mind is strongly against marrying her, but the love I have for her is making me feel guilty as if I am about to hurt her.

FYI: She is a made woman, but I have never collected any money from her. I did not take advantage of her sexually or financially. I ensure I pay the bills, dates e.t.c.

Am I a beast to dump her?
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by proxillin(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
yes. u r about to jilt her
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
complicated
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
She wants to settle down but u ain't ready, are u?

Tell her straight up.. It will surely gonna hurt her but thats the only way u can tell her and stop giving her false hope. cool

3 Likes

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Follow your mind!!!!!

It's normal for you to feel guilty, it shows that you have a conscience and you are not doing it out of a malicious intent!.

2 Likes

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by dopeviking(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
She wants to settle down but u ain't ready, are u?

Tell her straight up.. It will surely gonna hurt her but thats the only way u can tell her and stop giving her false hope. cool

Its not about ready or not.

The fear of unknown.

I saw her past facebook pictures, she was a beautiful lady, but now old age has made her look ugly.

I also saw her past facebook comments (years ago). She sounds like a feminist.

plus, doctors says, its difficult for a woman above 30 to get pregnant. All these are bothering me.

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by ILoveToFuCcK: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
You've not fυcked her? undecided

angry angry
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by hotwax: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
I am not trying to confuse or convince you. Age 33 is too much for me though my age is not far from that. I will rather go for younger girls. Thats why they tell them to marry in their young age.

They will marry a befitting man ..but above 30, they will marry just any man coming their way
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeviking:

The fear of unknown.

I saw her past facebook pictures, she was a beautiful lady, but now old age has made her look ugly.

plus, doctors says, its difficult for a woman above 30 to get pregnant. All these are bothering me.

Stop bothering urself.. Ur not ready. Simple.

A man who keep giving excuses coz simply he's ain't ready for anything serious... So stop giving her a false hope. Set her free so she'll find someone who's worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by hotwax: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

A man who keep giving excuses coz simply he's ain't ready for anything serious... So stop giving her a false hope. Set her free so she'll find someone who's worth it.

someone who is worth it as if op is worthless. What's her worth? She is on a long thing. I love the way op did not have se.x with her. op, you will find a better woman...your own woman.
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
hotwax:

someone who is worth it as if op is worthless. What's her worth? She is on a long thing. I live the way op did not have se.x with her. op, you will find a better woman...your own woman.

The OP is obviously not ready... So many things bothering him. If he love the girl, no matter what her past is, he won't even mind them..
He even said that this girl is getting ugly unlike when she was still younger...
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

The OP is obviously not ready... So many things bothering him. If he love the girl, no matter what her past is, he won't even mind them..

He even said that this girl is getting ugly unlike when she was still younger...

The danger in believing in such folly is a precursor to disaster.
Generally speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by ucheheart(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Op abeg text me her number, That's the kind of person I need in my life now. Tell her u are not ready but u know someone who can give her what she wants. Be a match maker for once.
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by tuoyoojo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
hope say one old mama for village never bluetooth the woman o

however on a more serious not

never marry out of pity

if your mind is red flagging u, bros jejely back down

as men, he do not lik being pressured into marriage. a desperate woman would naturally drive men off.

y would she give a deadline to get married

as pa the op's fears, after age 35, for many women there is higher tendency to give birth to children with downs syndrome, however it can happen in women less Dan 30

5 years gap between d woman n d man maybe a little too much, esp as the woman looks older Already. makes no sense when ur wife looks lik ur auntie

ask about the woman's village and send people to investigate for u

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Kollyman: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage!

Think about it!
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeviking:

The fear of unknown.

Bro listen and listen good, the worst thing you can do to yourself and another female is to marry out of pity, RUN AWAY FROM NAIJA FEMINISTS!!!!!! RUN borrow uUsain Bolt's legs. Listen to your mind and do the needful, take her somewhere cool, ensure no weapon or something that can be used as a weapon is around and explain things to her but before you do that start planting doubts in her mind so that subconsciously she will be preparing to take the news. She's just desperate and from your research she "use" to sound like a feminist, let me give you a hint. She's still a feminist its just that she has to mellow to get you (her prey). In major decisions like marriage SENTIMENTS are not allowed. Save yourself if I had known now.

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by proxillin(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
Bro listen and listen good, the worst thing you can do to yourself and another female is to marry out of pity, RUN AWAY FROM NAIJA FEMINISTS!!!!!! RUN borrow uUsain Bolt's legs. Listen to your mind and do the needful, take her somewhere cool, ensure no weapon or something that can be used as a weapon is around and explain things to her but before you do that start planting doubts in her mind so that subconsciously she will be preparing to take the news. She's just desperate and from your research she "use" to sound like a feminist, let me give you a hint. She's still a feminist its just that she has to mellow to get you (her prey). In major decisions like marriage SENTIMENTS are not allowed. Save yourself if I had known now.

I can't agree more

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

You females just don't understand how the male mind works and worst won't even try to, he's ready for serious thing but marriage is no joke at least for people who want to delete any possibility of divorce. Thousands of guys are ready to marry today the problem is millions of ladies are not ready or prepared to be a wife. Most girls/ladies think that they're ready for marriage but forget to acquire the skills to be a wife. How can you be ready to drive a car when you don't know where the ignition, throttle and gear is?

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeviking:
I met this lady recently on a social app. I started having feelings for her at a point in time. She is so crazy about me. She wants us to tie the knot, but I am having a rethink.

Why?

She is a 33 years old single lady. She is five years older. That is not the only issue, she says she wants to get married latest February next year and she is ready to foot the bill.

According to what she told me, she said men have jilted her in the past. She said she lost a relationship of 8 years. The guy went away with another woman.

However, I ensured I did not have any sexual relationship with other chat ..flirts...I love you stuffs. She tried for us to have s.ex, but I found a way to give her excuses why we cannot have se.x. Because I dont want a situation where she will claim I used and dump her.

My mind is having doubt. I dont know why she has not gotten married at age 33. Does she have a problem? I asked if she was married before she said No! I dont really know her past as such.

My mind is strongly against marrying her, but the love I have for her is making me feel guilty as if I am about to hurt her.

FYI: She is a made woman, but I have never collected any money from her. I did not take advantage of her sexually or financially. I ensure I pay the bills, dates e.t.c.

Am I a beast to dump her?
No you're not a beast rather an individual that has the best interest at heart, another thing marrying a female that is older than you is a big no no take it or leave it, if you go ahead you will surely regret it. Instance, females tend to age faster than their male counterpart of the same age most times, after she gibes birth o boy hahahaha hahahahahaha I just remembered my very uncle, he married this beautiful chocolate (make helped in covering her age) but after just one pregnancy meeeeeeeeehn she turned ugly, older and fat ad fk lol I'm telling you true story bro and my uncle was like what the fk?!?! I roast him constantly about this whenever we're jonzing. So remove your slippers, hold it tightly in your hands and run like a hungry lion is chasing you.
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by proxillin(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
No you're not a beast rather an individual that has the best interest at heart, another thing marrying a female that is older than you is a big no no take it or leave it, if you go ahead you will surely regret it. Instance, females tend to age faster than their male counterpart of the same age most times, after she gibes birth o boy hahahaha hahahahahaha I just remembered my very uncle, he married this beautiful chocolate (make helped in covering her age) but after just one pregnancy meeeeeeeeehn she turned ugly, older and fat ad fk lol I'm telling you true story bro and my uncle was like what the fk?!?! I roast him constantly about this whenever we're jonzing. So remove your slippers, hold it tightly in your hands and run like a hungry lion is chasing you.

Age no dey their side and they will be doing as if they are going to remain 22 forever
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
proxillin:

Age no dey their side and they will be doing as if they are going to remain 22 forever
They don't remember age most times until that mofoka shows up at their door/life. All those years she was busy carrying a basket of feminism on her head age didn't cross her mind until she looked around and saw that all or most of her friends are married with kids! That is the time most of them starts being deadly desperate and any unlucky guy that falls prey will be sorry because desperation alters sense of judgement which after the marriage they're likely to give the guy shiii. May God give us that type of girl that we want.

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by hotwax: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
They don't remember age most times until that mofoka shows up at their door/life. All those years she was busy carrying a basket of feminism on her head age didn't cross her mind until she looked around and saw that all or most of her friends are married with kids! That is the time most of them starts being deadly desperate and any unlucky guy that falls prey will be sorry because desperation alters sense of judgement which after the marriage they're likely to give the guy shiii. May God give us that type of girl that we want.

there was one pretty lady I loved so much. she was 24 then, I tried all i could make her my wife. she was always telling me she is not ready for such and she was busy fking my boss who is old enough to be her father. she is 29 now, she Suddenly became my friend trying to form familiarity with me. she is now a born again sister in her church now, still husband never come.

one day we were discussing she said its not that she was not ready then, but I didn't do follow up very well. I told her...I'm currently dating a 23 year old girl now. she said yes with little effort because she knows I have what she needs in life. you are 29 now...you don't cut it again. gud luck in getting ur man. its too late for me now.

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by oscar4lyf(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
You females just don't understand how the male mind works and worst won't even try to, he's ready for serious thing but marriage is no joke at least for people who want to delete any possibility of divorce. Thousands of guys are ready to marry today the problem is millions of ladies are not ready or prepared to be a wife. Most girls/ladies think that they're ready for marriage but forget to acquire the skills to be a wife. How can you be ready to drive a car when you don't know where the ignition, throttle and gear is?

bro, u just nailed it
..as simple as that
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by dopeviking(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
You've not fυcked her? undecided

angry angry

I havent ooo...

Dont want to get myself in soup.
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by dopeviking(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
proxillin:

kiss
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by dopeviking(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
icedbeatz:

Thanks
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by chigoizie7(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
U ain't just ready, just free her, don't do what u will regret.
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by Neolah(f): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
It's obvious you don't want to be with her. Thankfully you are doing the right thing . Tell her asap. It LL save you a lot of trouble.
Re: Am I About To Also Jilt Her? by dopeviking(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Neolah:
It's obvious you don't want to be with her. Thankfully you are doing the right thing . Tell her asap. It LL save you a lot of trouble.

ok..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Question For The gods , But What's Your Response To This ? / When A Guy Wants You To Sleepover But Then When You Refuse, He Asks For Money? / Hot Black Girl In Shorts Dancing To Drake Controller - Bubble But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.