Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Woman Realized She Mistakenly Took Photo Of A Marathon Runner’s P.enis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Realized She Mistakenly Took Photo Of A Marathon Runner’s P.enis (1399 Views)

Doctors In The House, What Can I Do For My P.enis / 5 Most Traumatic Things About Having A P.enis / My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Realized She Mistakenly Took Photo Of A Marathon Runner’s P.enis by amakoro(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thousands of people trooped out to the street of London to watch as 40,000 runners hit the streets for the 2017 London Marathon. Among the events that took place, one incident has stood out above the rest.

A woman cheering on the runners at the London Marathon got much, much more than she bargained for when she snapped a photo.

Her face in the picture above says it all as – judging from this shot – she looked back at the picture she just took and realized there was something very wrong.

She took picture of a runner with his genitals popping out of his running shorts. Wooow!!

Neither she or the runner realized it at the time, but Abelhadi El Harti’s triumphant sprint to the home stretch was made memorable for the wrong reasons.

He somehow managed to expose himself to the crowds without realizing.

The athlete was a Moroccan competing after losing one of his arms.

Hmmmm! Don’t know whether congratulations to both parties.

SEE MORE PIC >>http://naijspeaker..com/2017/04/woman-realized-she-mistakenly-took-marathon-runner-p.enis-photo.htm

Re: Woman Realized She Mistakenly Took Photo Of A Marathon Runner’s P.enis by BlackDBagba: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pishure or....

(1) (Reply)

What Are His Chances In Nigeria / Five Reasons Why A Woman Needs To Be Hugged Daily / 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.