Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs (6814 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Sweetnik22(f): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Moreoffaith:
And some useless women will start rushing to see him.
Some would want to know wat d future holds for them without minding wat d man is doing to their b**bs sad
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Moreoffaith(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Sweetnik22:

Some would want to know wat d future holds for them without minding wat d man is doing to their b**bs sad
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by CHYMZZY(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:
Hope u guyz will accept it tongue
Haaah! Na wetin de hungry you?
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by CHYMZZY(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:
Hope u guyz will accept it tongue
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2016
CHYMZZY:

No na just asking tongue
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by McBrooklyn(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2016
annnikky:

Maybe thats hw he cure his own konji

Lol, let him handle your own breasto and tell you your fortune too now cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, let him handle your own breasto and tell you your fortune too now cheesy cheesy
grin grin

I dnt need a fortune teller tongue
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2016
johnpaulo:
Last warning
For the man to remove his hand from the girl's b**bs abi? grin
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by McBrooklyn(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin

I dnt need a fortune teller tongue

Lol, I think you need one so you'll know earlier now what the future holds for you tongue
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I think you need one so you'll know earlier now what the future holds for you tongue
grin grin tnk u buh No tongue
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Youngpo413: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Nothing special about boobs anyway save by nursing mothers. So no big deal.
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by CHYMZZY(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2016
annnikky:

No na just asking tongue
If you ask and get the head of John the ßaptist..
Wetin' you go do with am?
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2016
CHYMZZY:

If you ask and get the head of John the ßaptist..
Wetin' you go do with am?
Dnt wori about wat I'll do with it tongue
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by CHYMZZY(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
annnikky:
Dnt wori about wat I'll do with it tongue
Hmmm.. I dey fear you. Endtime fortune teller.
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHYMZZY:

Hmmm..
I dey fear you.
Endtime fortune teller.
grin cheesy no I dnt wanna be one oo abeg tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by brightalo1010: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Sweetnik22:

You ladies and madness na like akara and bread.
Have your breast been touched by the man share your experience please grin
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Sweetnik22(f): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
brightalo1010:
You ladies and madness na like akara and bread.
Have your breast been touched by the man share your experience please grin
U wan become d fortune teller ni tongue
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by brightalo1010: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sweetnik22:

U wan become d fortune teller ni tongue
Maybe I will start from you,after you will bring your friend's and enemies .
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Sweetnik22(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
brightalo1010:

Maybe I will start from you,after you will bring your friend's and enemies .
Sori hun cos I dnt need one tongue
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by brightalo1010: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Sori hun cos I dnt need one tongue
Bae you have to invite your friends they may need it you never can tell oooo.hope you're good baby kiss
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Sweetnik22(f): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
brightalo1010:
Bae you have to invite your friends they may need it you never can tell oooo.hope you're good baby kiss
Noo my babes dnt need it at all.. . Tnx for d offer tho smiley
Am doin gud boo n u wink
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2016
There's nothing special there, its called acute mammary precognition. I also have the gift, but my power works by tracing the shape of ladies' asses to determine their destinies. This is a gift I was given freely, so I perform free foretellings, just remember that the longer the trace, the greater the details. So if you're posteriorly challenged, you can enlist the help of a very close friend who's likely to be in your future. I'm available 24/7 for consultation. Cum one cum all grin
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
There's nothing special there, its called acute mammary precognition. I also have the gift, but my power works by tracing the shape of ladies' asses to determine their destinies. This is a gift I was given freely, so I perform free foretellings, just remember that the longer the trace, the greater the details. So if you're posteriorly challenged, you can enlist the help of a very close friend who's likely to be in your future. I'm available 24/7 for consultation. Cum one cum all grin
Maybe u should make it known to ppl that U've such gift, dnt allow it to be a waste smiley
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

Maybe u should make it known to ppl that U've such gift, dnt allow it to be a waste smiley
I'm telling you, so many tragic mistakes that could've been avoided. Hey, how about you? I'll be able to read your future clear as day from what I'm seeing grin
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
I'm telling you, so many tragic mistakes that could've been avoided. Hey, how about you? I'll be able to read your future clear as day from what I'm seeing grin
Really... shocked shocked I fear oo
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

Really... shocked shocked I fear oo
Haba, there's nothing to be scared of nau. All you'll feel is a little pressure and before you know it, its over. So......where shall we meet? grin
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Haba, there's nothing to be scared of nau. All you'll feel is a little pressure and before you know it, its over. So......where shall we meet? grin
N where r u?
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

N where r u?
Just give me your location, I'll come to you. I'm nice like that wink
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by annnikky(f): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Just give me your location, I'll come to you. I'm nice like that wink
Hmmmmm undecided
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by kenir(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
China y? dis kind tin sopos d happen only for kenya
Re: Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmmm undecided
Ehn? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) / Is It Possible For A Girl Who Have Been Having Sex To Paused For 2mnths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.