Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. (1535 Views)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / I Am Tired Of Searching. Guys How Many Do This, And Girls Is This All You Care?. / Guys, Do You Care About This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
seriously, I don't even understand the message he's passing. I really don't. Anyways, make I find my way Comot here before he turn am for me cheesy

Na Twa Twa pin he dey find! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ok sir
thank u for ur civility sir. tell ur comrade, dat e.diot jeffjames to go learn some manners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by chachanga: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Crush tinz on NL on Sunday
OP obviously no go church
When you suppose be preaching hot message to save her "eternal soul", you dey sermonize us here
Twaci na badchick o; u beta unleash the dragon if yhu wan get am otherwise you will just do boy-boy fetch water tire.
Keep "caring" ehn...

But seriously, got ur point.
It's just that folks make huge twisted nonsense out of simple acts of friendship and purely platonic gestures
Happy Sunday to you too
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Malayy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
see mumu.. na only girls you dey wish happy birthday..
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Rapzino: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
chibwike:
have she finally.picked your call?
Sup stranger?
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by chibwike(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Rapzino:
Sup stranger?
Lol...so you completely forgot about me
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Rapzino: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
chibwike:
Lol...so you completely forgot about me
I didn't bro, school happened. How have you been?
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by chibwike(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rapzino:
I didn't bro, school happened. How have you been?
Fine oh....sch ish too...would finish this year
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Rapzino: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
chibwike:
Fine oh....sch ish too...would finish this year
Okay, that's great man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: My Boss And I[part 2] {$uper Er0tica} / I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! / My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.