Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! (1535 Views)

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Ifakiland(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
So my gf and I entered into a small argument and suddenly she slapped me, den in split seconds two knocks on my head followed by yet another slap....I was dazed so angrily stoodup...throw d glass cup in my hands on d floor....told her I'll show u today....I locked d door, dashed into d room....tied clothes around my fist...gave her clothes to tie around her own fist...she laffed, but I wanted to teach her a lesson...she wrapped d clothes around her fist. So I told her to lemme me warmup...I started punching d wall...I transfered my anger on d wall...I started bleeding and she rushed to hold me and apology.
After helping to dress d wound...she gave me warm pvssy for dinner!
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Qudbell(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ifakiland:
So my gf and I entered into a small argument and suddenly she slapped me, den in split seconds two knocks on my head followed by yet another slap....I was dazed so angrily stoodup...throw d glass cup in my hands on d floor....told her I'll show u today....I locked d door, dashed into d room....tied clothes around my fist...gave her clothes to tie around her own fist...she laffed, but I wanted to teach her a lesson...she wrapped d clothes around her fist. So I told her to lemme me warmup...I started punching d wall...I transfered my anger on d wall...I started bleeding and she rushed to hold me and apology.
pictures or.......
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by whitebeard(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
undecided this nigga is .
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ifakiland:

Lol funny foo
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by chris2face(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Like seriously I don't know whats becoming of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Ifakiland(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
Hi do u stay in Nigeria? U look familiar
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Presh900(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
OP you are so....
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
I wonder what you'd transfer your anger on, if your girlfriend upsets you in a public venue, like a restaurant for instance.

If this story is actually true, then you seriously need to work on controlling yourself when you get angry. The compulsion to hit a woman when you are incensed shouldn't be something that must be transfered unto some other object. It's a compulsion that should be resisted. Learn to resist it. Because one day, there won't be a wall to hit.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by freesinzu(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ifakiland:

Hi do u stay in Nigeria?
U look familiar
Derailing your thread undecided

You should be punished

Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
it's a pity.. mtcheww
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
If your story is anything to go by, then you are gradually loosing your grip in your relationship. How will your girlfriend slap you as well as still give you 2 knocks on your head. That na see finish na. No woman born of a man except my "mother" can give me a slap not to talk of a knock my head. She wan die!!. No matter the degree of argument. Dem never born am well.
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
whitebeard:
a pervert
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ifakiland:
Hi do u stay in Nigeria? U look familiar
really? well yea. I stay in Nigeria
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by nelxxy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
you remain small to be my class
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Ifakiland(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Xensity:
I wonder what you'd transfer your anger on, if your girlfriend upsets you in a public venue, like a restaurant for instance.

If this story is actually true, then you seriously need to work on controlling yourself when you get angry. The compulsion to hit a woman when you are incensed shouldn't be something that must be transfered unto some other object. It's a compulsion that should be resisted. Learn to resist it. Because one day, there won't be a wall to hit.
are u done talking?
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Ifakiland(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

yea really....u look like d gal dat sold bottle water to in traffic yesterday.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by imperialQueen(f): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
naso...
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
lienus..... She gave you two slap combo along with knocks. Lol..... She'd holding the steering well of your life
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ifakiland:

yea really....u look like d gal dat sold bottle water to in traffic yesterday.
Oooh Yea! I remember.
U were d roadside Mechanic dat was quarreling with a driver saying he wanted to destroy ur small workshop cos of impatience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
nelxxy:
you remain small to be my class
do I know u? attention seeker. abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
whitebeard:
A big FOOL! grin
Re: I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! by Ifakiland(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

Oooh Yea! I remember.
U were d roadside Mechanic dat was quarreling with a driver saying he wanted to destroy ur small workshop cos of impatience.
Lolzzzzzz....I don suffer.
Y so much evils??
Lolzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady / W / MMM Is Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.