Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains (914 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by Blackberrybabes: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
This young guy has written about his girlfriend's crazy obsession with buying iPhone 7 . It has gotten to the extent that the desperate girl is selling all of her vital items.
Read the story below:

I'm having issues with my girl ....

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/09/my-girlfriend-sells-her-properties-to.html

lalasticlala

Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
A girl you want to marry..lol

My dear ur end would be worse than d beginning thereof o. He who has ear, let him hear abi are you under juju influence?
Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by dacovajnr: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bro by the time it get to iPhone10 she won't Hesitate to sell you yourself grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by DerrickzB: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Smh.. why u bothering urself.. Shey d property is hers??.. U have talked she doesn't wanna listen.. leave her.. Probably when she eventually sells of her kidney... and then d phone can't feed her n pay her bills... she go know where dey pain her for body...
Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by bitchcrafts: 12:49am On Sep 26, 2016
huh? grin

Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by adepiero: 1:14am On Sep 26, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by Rapsainot(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2016
undecided Just leave her. When iPhone 8 comes, she'll definitely sell her parents
Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by ritababe(f): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2016
dacovajnr:
Bro by the time it get to iPhone10 she won't Hesitate to sell you yourself grin

I tell you, she will sell him and their baby.
Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by youngberry001(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Hehehehe grin

dhat girl most be high on tramadol.....

Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by McBrooklyn(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2016
I think the Bruh should still be happy now, after all her girlfriend ain't sleeping with men upandan like most fish brain ladies out there are actually fond of doing angry
Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by McBrooklyn(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2016
L-O-L cheesy cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by firstking01(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Girls and their obssession for iphones.
Re: My Girlfriend Sells Her Properties To Buy Iphone 7 - Guy Complains by Julietcutie(f): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2016
this is not good... ur girl is desperate and a desperate girl would do anything to get what she wants and your not yet married to her... just imagine how it will be if you marry her and you can't provide some things for her... she may leave you... #think ahead you would know the right thing to do

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her / Do You Prefer Light On Or Off During Hot Sex??? See People Comments / Guys Beware! These Are Signs You Have Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.