Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her (914 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by Engr1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
There is a girl that i love so much but she got me angry by picking up my calls without my permission, I never for one day pick up her calls but she funly picks mine, so on that faithful day i came back from work, to cut the (story short) i was in my sitting room (palour) watching TV while my phone was in my room. So along the line i overheard her talking aloud which i tryed to findout what is wrong, but she couldn't give me a chance to say any word, so along the line i forced myself to talk as a man & we exchanged words which provoked me so much to the extend that i mistakenly slapped her, after that, she coursed me using her private part (vagina). Imagine, I wanted to engage her, i mean to make her my wife, now that she vomited that rubbish what should i do? Matured advice please!!!
Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by sinaj(f): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
she cuz me with her private part

Pls explain

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by schumastic(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
explain abeg just like the poster above me said
Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
"mistakingly slapped"....like....your hand just connected to her face without you summoning it to do so?...then she "Cuzed" you with her private part?

wetin I wan tell you now brother cry

wait...maybe the next poster has something to tell you.,,just chill...help is on the way.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
She also mistakenly cursed you since you mistakenly slapped her. Why not make up already since you love her. Dialogue is the best option.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
When he explain to u pls endeavour to elucidate to me also
sinaj:
she cuz me with her private part

Pls explain
Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by Sunkyphil(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Marry her so the 'cuz' can affect her too grin grin
Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin

She shud not marry u for putting ur hands on her.. She can sue for domestic violence...

Besides, why so worried if she gone answer calls on ur phone? shocked shocked shocked ARE U HIDING SOMETHING? lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by Spidermon: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
One of my padi here na herbalist pikin.

He said if you apologize to her and fhuck her in that very same private part she cursed you with within one week, you are safe. Error 404 go catch that

Why you sef mistakenly slap her?
Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nawa o, prematures everywhere.
Re: I Love Her But I Can't Propose To Her by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Engr1:
, i mean to make her my wife, now that she vomited that rubbish what should i do? Matured advice please! Pastor akanbi help cry!!
I see curses from moist pusssy hovering over you... Ummmh this is strong... I also see that you slapped a lady with pusssy.... Well bang that pussy well after this deliverance, prostrate and beg her with tears and catarrh allover your face and then you can marry her..so Let's pray..
Oya spirit of pusssy get thee behind this man so he can fucck again
angry that's matured enough brethren

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Girls Do This / Why Do Topics About Sexuality And Perversion Always Have The Highest Views? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.