Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) (68813 Views)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Ghost447(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Curse of Internet
Or the users'?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2016
mtngloetiartel:
i can't find that fuckolitic thing in the dicktionary.
Lol lol lol call customer care, they wee tell you
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Seun360(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
vivianbelema:
Who s3x tape epp

Kim Kardashian.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Chrisrare:
na d video i come watch, were e dey??
i dnt lyk watchn couple sex
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2016
I dey come make I go piss.

"Sneaks to a corner and types in"
www. xvi

"Hears footsteps"
My guy how far?

Me: baba I dey come make I read this daily devotional
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by danot1030: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2016
If this type of news is not from Kenya it will be from the SE or Zimbabwe.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2016
See his cone head, looking exactly like a Yoruba Chris Attoh.
I don't care to search for the video, both parties look ugly; they can keep it to themselves. The boy needs to find ways to add bulk to his frame, how person go dey married still resemble fish bone?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2016
seunoni34:
I've never seen a fine Zimbabwean/Kenyan woman/man.
You know, that is a very insulting and stupid thing to say. But I do not blame you. It narrows down to your myopic outlook, drawn from the fact that u aint that well read and traveled and having had a chance to meet with pipo from different parts of the globe.
There's a saying in Kiswahili that goes "whoever hasnt visited other pipo's homes alway assumes that their mother's food is the best".

You say u have never seen fine Kenyan/Zimbabwean women/women. Ofcos they are there, and as a Kenyan I am going to give u these pictures of Kenyans from different backgrounds, at a recent sporting event. Kenyans are mostly bantus, they bear similar appearances with the Zimbabweans, and much of the Southern African countries (SA, Angola,Botswana, Zambia etc) , given that this is a region mostly inhabited by the bantus.

The Kenyans in those photos, do they resemble your garden monkey to u?

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by seunoni34(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Hbuyosh:
You know, that is a very insulting and stupid thing to say. But I do not blame you. It narrows down to your myopic outlook, drawn from the fact that u aint that well read and traveled and having had a chance to meet with pipo from different parts of the globe.
There's a saying in Kiswahili that goes "whoever hasnt visited other pipo's homes alway assumes that their mother's food is the best".

You say u have never seen fine Kenyan/Zimbabwean women/women. Ofcos they are there, and as a Kenyan I am going to give u these pictures of Kenyans from different backgrounds, at a recent sporting event. Kenyans are mostly bantus, they bear similar appearances with the Zimbabweans, and much of the Southern African countries (SA, Angola,Botswana, Zambia etc) , given that this is a region mostly inhabited by the bantus.

The Kenyans in those photos, do they resemble your garden monkey to u?
OK good one. I think I've had a change of orientation now. I'm just judging by the caliber of pictures of them I see on nairaland
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by faitheverest(f): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
what is chy? Haven't u done it before?

E dey pain say e leak naaa bro
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by faitheverest(f): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
what is chy? Haven't u done it before?

E dey pain me say e leak naaa bro
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2016
faitheverest:

E dey pain me say e leak naaa bro
lol. Sorry grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Rekyz(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
When i saw the word 'sex', i expected to see the word 'KENYA". Im surprise.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by faitheverest(f): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol. Sorry grin

wink wink
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by faitheverest(f): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol. Sorry grin

wink wink wink
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
AngryNigerian:

De dia...e don hit like 3million views oo! Soon them go seek them out for endorsements...& we go stil de here de run mouth. Come mae we do our own naa...& we go popular die eh! Imagine...5 million views! How much e be? wink smiley
Hahahaha I jump and pass
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
vivianbelema:

Hahahaha I jump and pass

Okay...kwòntinue, since you no like money wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.