Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Average Nigerian Girl.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Average Nigerian Girl.. (2402 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Today I'll be sharing the truth on the mentality of the average nigerian girl,I'll leave u to decide if its a poor mentality or otherwise.....

Nigeria is a blessed country in every aspect except in the area of our leaders nd a few ladies...To the brothers who know the truth (nt talking bou those that a vagina whipped) u'd agree with me that the average nigerian lady is insatiable. I guess that's what the great economists saw that made them declare human(av.nigerian woman)want is insatiable...they aren't jst loyal.

Some of their erroneous beliefs are;

1.)The average Nigerian lady believes as lady and she should be able to get away with anything... So many examples to cite and I knw u av 2.

2.)The average nigerian lady believes a man must foot her bills,pay her schfees,take her out,buy her card etc...smh if u didn't knw nw u knw;they naturally view u as a maga until odawise.

3.)She feels that the man in number 2 above isn't entitled to anything afterall did I force him to do it?... Aunty did he force u to collect the gifts?

4.)She (nigerian lady) feels she's doing her boyfried/manfriend/frndswithbenefit partner a favour anytime they have sex...she sees sex as a favour she renders to u....smh myopic liars,aunty there are over 1000 nerve endings on ur clitoris u dey enjoy am pass me..

5.) The average nigerian girl knws she has nothing substantial to offer in a relationship thus she screams FOUL/JILT whenever a relationship doesn't work out.when in fact the truth is the guy she likes d most out of 3 of her bfs left her.

6.)She doesn't like her mother inlaw,she doesn't want her mother-in-law with her buh she'll prefer her own mother to stay with her...To an average nigerian lady;mother-in-laws are evil but her own mother isn't.

7.) She wants to be treated like an angel when in real sense the devil marvels at her behaviour...sister what u sow is what u reap!

8.) She seeks for constant attention,she wants the spotlight to be on her and only her alone.when she doesn't get that offline,she signs up on virtually every social network known to mankind,lies therein,troll therein Jst to be noticed/famous.

I can go on but I'l drop my pen here,feel free to add urs

Disclaimer;Note the word the average nigerian girl,this is nt a bashing thread its an enlightenment thread.

7 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Okay
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2016
noted
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Mk I just dey look

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2016
A girl that truly loves you will hardly accept somethin from you talk more of requestin from it you wink but until you find that girl your theory remains valid grin

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by goingape1: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2016
I have never seen any naija girls as human.
in fact the average naija girls are below animals.

6 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by goingape1: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
A girl that truly loves you will hardly accept somethin from you talk more of requestin from it you wink but until you find that girl your theory remains valid grin
yes you are right! but there don't exist in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by JerryLegend(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Depends on what level sha
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2016
goingape1:

Lols they are coming for ur head.make I call 1 of them. laveda ur phone is ringing.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Bros if she does dat then she's preparing u 4 d great scam,that time u'd av no choice buh to gv her.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2016
goingape1:
yes you are right! but there don't exist in Nigeria

They are.....as in they are in a very large number but to blend in as a happenin babe rather than stand out as a distinguished lady has ruin the thought of many guys of findin one cry
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Bros if she does dat then she's preparing u 4 d great scam,that time u'd av no choice buh to gv her.

Bloody lie.....u cant push me to do somethin for you but some loyal girl attitude can force you to force them to forcefully accept somethin for them wink

Look beyond sex in a girl and see her true potentials grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by popcykaylah(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2016
This op is on point..most girls who fall into this category are girls thier father can't afford a bicycle
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=UndisputedBosom post=49678892]

Bloody lie.....u cant push me to do somethin for you but some loyal girl attitude can force you to force them to forcefully accept somethin for them wink

Look beyond sex in a girl and see her true potentials grin

Bros u said notin with dis comment..#gibberish
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2016
The average Niger girl no sabi fυck
sad

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2016
goingape1:

Not surprised, goingape undecided
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Not surprised, goingape undecided
grin Lol.
Is obvious that one has a mental issue.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
grin Lol.
Is obvious that one has a mental issue.
Lol. Beautiful morning to you twinnie smiley. You can imagine, early Monday morning undecided. I weep for some guys cry
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
The average Niger girl no sabi fυck
sad

Lols..na ur own b dat o.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol. Beautiful morning to you twinnie smiley. You can imagine, early Monday morning undecided. I weep for some guys cry
Mornin dear!, you won't blame him, most of the people you see here are l*natics, no mad man will agree he's mad.

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
Mornin dear!, you won't blame him, most of the people you see here are l*natics, no mad man will agree he's mad.
Lmao cheesy grin cheesy. You ehn, my bad mouth still dey learn where yours dey cheesy grin cheesy grin wink
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy. You ehn, my bad mouth still dey learn where yours dey cheesy grin cheesy grin wink
#facts.
They have sisters and are birth by a woman, and the kind of comments they make about women makes you wonder if they fell from heaven.
What's that?, if not insanity. cheesy
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
#facts.
They have sisters and are birth by a woman, and the kind of comments they make about women makes you wonder if they fell from heaven.

Aunty e do,u do av brothers and a father too,dnt make it 1sided.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
#facts.
There own madness is unheard of....... At times, when I read comments from them, I wonder where their mothers went wrong in training They can't argue and make you see reasons with them, naso so insults dem sabi undecided
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Doctorfitz:

We don't make silly comments about men like you all do about women cos we know we have brothers and fadas.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Aderola15:

There own madness is unheard of....... At times, when I read comments from them, I wonder where their mothers went wrong in training They can't argue and make you see reasons with them, naso so insults dem sabi undecided
cheesy cheesy One came trolling me yesterday cos last wk he made a comment n i tackled him, they think they can box me.
Lol.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
We don't make silly comments about men like you all do about women cos we know we have brothers and fadas.

Wat silly comment? If u dnt like d thread get ur ass off it,dem beg u comment abi na me insult u?...park well o
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Wat silly comment? If u dnt like d thread get ur ass off it,dem beg u comment abi na me insult u?...park well o
I know who i'm referring to, no need for u to be piqued brother!.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Her brothers won't reason the way most of you around here do undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
I know who i'm referring to, no need for u to be piqued brother!.

Una go jst enter thread with d sole aim of derailing d thread...d topic is there to comment on.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Her brothers won't reason the way most of you around here do undecided

Attention seeking crew(A.S.C),pls d topic or u go somwhere else where u'd b d centre of attraction..
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy One came trolling me yesterday cos last wk he made a comment n i tackled him, they think they can box me.
Lol.

Lmaoooo, do they expect us to clap for them when all they do is disrespect us At times ehn, I just want to forget about naija men completely buh the few good ones shouldn't be joined with the weaklings lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Releases New Hot Photos (18+) / Why Do Ladies Keep Stalking Me? (sexy Pic) / How I Seduced My Sister's Husband- Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.