Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Average Nigerian Girl.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Average Nigerian Girl.. (2423 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Attention seeking crew(A.S.C),pls d topic or u go somwhere else where u'd b d centre of attraction..
Looool, oh yeah because the attention will change the cost of things abi your shallow ways of reasoning smiley wink
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2016
The funny thing here is,dem no force u comment 4 thread,if thread vex u report to mod or read nd move to d next thread..pls don't end up insulting people cos its a faceless forum...the thread no b ur papa compound.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Lmaoooo, do they expect us to clap for them when all they do is disrespect us At times ehn, I just want to forget about naija men completely buh the few good ones shouldn't be joined with the weaklings lipsrsealed
Op is angry we want to derail his thread. grin will mention u else where.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool, oh yeah because the attention will change the cost of things abi your shallow ways of reasoning smiley wink
cheesy cheesy leave him.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
Op is angry we want to derail his thread. grin will mention u else where.
Alright twinnie smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Frankraj: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Guys una dey talked too much. They say action speaks louder than voice. I will advice young guys here to find a way and go to either Ghana , Togo, Sereloan, south Africa, Liberia, Cameron and marry a woman from there country . That's when you will begin to see what true love is all about .you will even be amazed how these girls will value and respect you just because you are from Nigeria.our girls here lack respect and manner. I believe if 500,000 Nigerian men Marry's outside Nigeria in a year. I'm sure that will be a bigger lesson to this useless Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
Frankraj:
Guys una dey talked too much. They say action speaks louder than voice. I will advice young guys here to find a way and go to either Ghana , Togo, Sereloan, south Africa, Liberia, Cameron and marry a woman from there country . That's when you will begin to see what true love is all about .you will even be amazed how these girls will value and respect you just because you are from Nigeria.our girls here lack respect and manner. I believe if 500,000 Nigerian men Marry's outside Nigeria in a year. I'm sure that will be a bigger lesson to this useless Nigerian girls

Smellymouth where u dey?abeg gv dis man 1 vjay and 1 cold stout.

3 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Frankraj: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2016
@Doctorfitz Lols how you take see my comment ?
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Frankraj:
@Doctorfitz Lols how you take see my comment ?

We get eye wey mods no fit blind.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by firstking01(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
goingape1:
I have never seen any naija girls as human.

in fact the average naija girls are below animals.

Lmao, this is too hard shocked
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by okhiai1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bros you just said my mind all a average Nigerian girl has to offer in a relationship is séx séx and séx noting more my last gf way I break up with because of recession ;DBros you just said my mind all a average Nigerian girl has to offer in a relationship is séx séx and séx noting more my last gf way I break I just break with go they ask for money for my hand as if dem no dey give her money for house go come my place too food way me suffer cook she go still shorten my ration and by the end of the day she will be saying ''no one is seeing me now as I dey suffer with you too Na that 1 dey vex me pass. she never ever buy me singlet before or even the smallest boxers all she know is Stephen I need this I need that out of how much I dey collect
Make God just help make man see better naija girl cause me don talk say Na dem I go marry

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
okhiai1:
Bros you just said my mind all a average Nigerian girl has to offer in a relationship is séx séx and séx noting more my last gf way I break up with because of recession ;DBros you just said my mind all a average Nigerian girl has to offer in a relationship is séx séx and séx noting more my last gf way I break I just break with go they ask for money for my hand as if dem no dey give her money for house go come my place too food way me suffer cook she go still shorten my ration and by the end of the day she will be saying ''no one is seeing me now as I dey suffer with you too Na that 1 dey vex me pass. she never ever buy me singlet before or even the smallest boxers all she know is Stephen I need this I need that out of how much I dey collect
Make God just help make man see better naija girl cause me don talk say Na dem I go marry

Hahahahaha,bros no mind them,example na those two female trolls wey b wan derail this thread.mofos.
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by okhiai1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Hahahahaha,bros no mind them,example na those two female trolls wey b wan derail this thread.mofos.
one of them gon come be Ibadan girl
Ibadan girls ehn hmmmmm make I know talk
Re: The Average Nigerian Girl.. by Doctorfitz: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
okhiai1:

one of them gon come be Ibadan girl
Ibadan girls ehn hmmmmm make I know talk

Lols,ibadan to oyotown,awe,iseyin girls all d same mofos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Converted Commercial Sex Worker Weds In Port Harcourt / I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed / EKSU Students Caught Having S3x Inside Swimming Pool. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.