Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (104658 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Artistree: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
linusbnn:

Bros fear dey grip me ooooo,some1 just created my account with same 50k ooo,abeg borrow me mind because I confuse
This got me reeling with laughter...
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Maxi112: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Compliant:
suggest for me plz grin
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by SamConquer(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am not in MMM yet,but it seems as if people who are not doing it are happy if they hear any news about it "crashing"...It seems all this "advice" is from people who seems jealous that others are making it in MMM and are more prepared to wait for it to crash.So it is more about them,waiting for it to crash rather than the so called advice they seem to potray....The funny thing is that they don't even know how the system works,they just join the bandwagon calling is Scam.In fact when has Nigerians become so caring,giving advice for people not to loose money...You will be there shouting "Scam" and people will be doing their GH and PH in the next five,ten years onward.All those who are not in MMM should act as if it does not exist and allow people doing it, to do their thing....Note:The Money that those in MMM are using is not your Money so why the high display of "Concern"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ELITE12(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lolzzz copy and paste propaganda to send panic if truly MMM Zimbabwe has crashed will they have this letter of happiness? See their site below : and in case u dont know this is mmm zimbabwe http://ea-/ check people testifying about getting help and payments yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Artistree: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
KKKWHITE:
invest 1000dollars in forex trading and I will turn it to 3000 in a month. 100% Guarantee.
Taa, the same forex I lost 1.5m in 2010?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by flexydote(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
SamConquer:
I am not in MMM yet,but it seems as if people who are not doing it are happy if they hear any news about it "crashing"...It seems all this "advice" is from people who seems jealous that others are making it in MMM and are more prepared to wait for it to crash.So it is more about them,waiting for it to crash rather than the so called advice they seem to potray....The funny thing is that they don't even know how the system works,they just join the bandwagon calling is Scam.In fact when has Nigerians become so caring,giving advice for people not to loose money...You will be there shouting "Scam" and people will be doing their GH and PH in the next five,ten years onward.All those who are not in MMM should act as if it does not exist and allow people doing it, to do their thing....Note:The Money that those in MMM are using is not your Money so why the high display of "Concern"

My brother, tell them o. I've not seen till today that Nigerians are now His brother keeper. This same people that post all this negative news won't ever post how someone withdrew 1 million from MMM. If you nor get mind do am please leave people wey get mind to do am. Na by force? MMM Nigeria no fit close Una dey kill Una sef. Lol...

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by seunnuga: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is wot really happened in MMM Zimbabw. Let's calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by flexydote(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
ELITE12:
Lolzzz copy and paste propaganda to send panic if truly MMM Zimbabwe has crashed will they have this letter of happiness? See their site below : and in case u dont know this is mmm zimbabwe http://ea-/ check people testifying about getting help and payments yesterday

www[dot]ea-mmm[dot]net/testimonials/

If you can't Google MMM Zimbabwe then replace the [dot] with actual .
Get your facts right people.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by KoldKash(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
dapsonlou:

Maybe you didn't read news. It's all falling like dominoes.

Dreams and Reality are on different pages.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by call4shola(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Guys pls. Stop warning anyone not to participate. Any one that wants to should go ahead. No be your money na, my only advise is that u should not put money you cannot do away with. Life itself is a risk, but me personally o, I no fit put my money. Kojo mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ELITE12(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
flexydote:

www[dot]ea-mmm[dot]net/testimonials/

If you can't Google MMM Zimbabwe then replace the [dot] with actual .
Get your facts right people.
. thanks for the correction hope uve seen the testimonials anyway

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by fifteen1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
USD is 440 today, this people won't post such, they are only angry that people are becoming rich like them, through MMM. The only thing that is working in Nigeria today is MMM. People are getting paid even in Nigeria and Zimbabwe today. MMM is all about PH and GH. It has nothing to do with the government.

My fellow MMM members, let's be Strong as usual, just as we were strong when CBN and SEC brought their news. Dont depend on their news. They want us to continue to be their slaves. Wicked people why Dont u post when people are withdrawing good money.

MMM is the only thing working in Nigeria and South Africa and some other countries. Even south Africa is still working and strong they did not post anything about their good work.

MMM has taken away suffering from people, It is a good thing. Let it continue to do its good work of PH and GH.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

See what greed can cause. I dont feel pity for them at all!. grin

Actually, they are the ones pitying you

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria

Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly

[b]I saw clearly your great delight and joy in your comment. You and others like you who have been PRAYING so hard for MMM to fail, JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT BELIEVE IT IS REAL. And you quickly erupted in jubilation when you saw this false writeup. You didnt even bother to noticed that the article is almost 1 month old. I would have uploaded some pics to support the MMM Zimbabwe info, but i cant. I just came back from a 2 weeks ban because I was trying to correct one egghead like you.

The people I pity most are the ones who will swallow all these false blackmail against MMM, a system designed to improve their own lives and free them from financial penury; that seeks to ensure equitable redistribution of wealth. Sometimes I wonder what offence MMM committed against you people that makes you try everything possible to crush it, or see it crash? Has MMM ever scammed you of your money? Why do Nigerians hate and fight against their own good? And why have you all singled out MMM in particular out of all schemes for ceaseless attacks?
[/b]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by flexydote(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
ELITE12:
. thanks for the correction hope uve seen the testimonials anyway

Yes. Testimonies from today withdrawals

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by cybercares(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
[26/09 15:54] +234 808 045 3228 : Peter Osa:
ea-

MMM is alive and running

I have just finished talking with a fellow mavrodian in Zimbabwe by name Eva and I can authoritatively say MMM is healthy, Live and kicking our accounts fat with more Mavros

What will this Govt not do to scare participants off. They tried SEC, they failed, they tried CBN they failed, they Tried using banks against us yet they failed now they want to use outside pressure. They have just failed.
[26/09 15:55] +234 808 045 3228 : http://ea-
[26/09 15:55] +234 808 045 3228 : Go to the website that's the site that controls Zimbabwe.

Chat with an online consultant
[26/09 15:55] +234 808 045 3228 : The news is FAKE

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by kogistar: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
echoesofisrael:
To All the jobless social media critics and bloggers of MMM using MMM Zimbabwe as a reference point.... Pls read this article and gain knowledge !!! And Get liberated from profound ignorance

DID MMM ZIMBABWE COLLAPSED OR ARE JOBLESS MMM SOCIAL MEDIA CRITICS AND BLOGGERS SIMPLY IGNORANT ?

I will do my best to explain what really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in the mind of misinformed MMM participants in 9ja. The press knows next to nothing on this matter.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.

What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth is presently reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria (30%) for sustainability. And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria.

Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African MMM community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how MMM works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? NO. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

Continue to PH GH PH GH PH GH

That's the only way the system can be sustained

#MMM NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO INSPIRE MILLIONS EACH DAY AND LIBERATE DEM FROM FINANCIAL BONDAGE AND WITH MMM GLOBAL,WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!

To find out more about MMM and how to register ..... Contact Guider Israel on whatsapp on 08025467109
continue to misleading people

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by switch47(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
MMM Is real , Nigerian Government is a joke ./ long live MMM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by cybercares(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
The News is Fake... There's nothing like MMM Zimbabwe, it's MMM East Africa and MMM EA is healthy.

MMM together we can change the world.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by kogistar: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
kaysunnex:
It has gone beyond SEC & CBN, now it's mere bloggers.

Seems some people were sponsored to pull down this program especially on nairaland. You guys are dreaming. Please keep trying.

Tomorrow I'm expecting another news.
the source of this news is from zimbwabe, not from nigeria
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by fifteen1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
MMM does not collect money from anyone, there is no Central Bank account where MMM store money, MMM is just a dispatcher.

People how is it a scam? I just completed my building, rented an apartment for my younger brother in Port-Harcourt. And I have being giving good sum to my parents. I also save mind u. All from MMM. I couldn't do all these with my salary.

MMM has made me not to notice this 440 USD wahala and the high prices of goods and services. Why then do you call it what its not.??

I haven't seen or heard any one lost in it, even in Zimbabwe, I just made a call that is y I decided to write again. South Africa existed before Zimbabwe in MMM y is South Africa not being bothered again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by miyadue: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good day all... I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country.

This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration.

Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.

What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%).

And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally.

So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April.

They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No.

What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k.

In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

*Hence, the Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?*

Need I remind us that MMM Nigeria is the strongest in the world as at today. We have a spirit of moving mountains.

*LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA*
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by kinswhite(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Scam or no scam i just got paid and about buying my laptop from the profit......sit down there and keep saying its a scam while others make money
call/whatsapp 4 info on how to join 07067489129

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by EKPETI(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians, always negative since time memorial. Always seeing and saying negative. They alays look for negative side of anything. Why are u praying for another man to fall. If u wnt to join? Join them! If u dnt? Leave dem!
Their money, their live, their choice(MMM)..... Mind year own biz.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nollyvin(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
weedfada:
MMM will crash either by internal or external forces. This is the wrongest time for anyone to invest... I don talk my own o! After loosing millions in gold package which is a replica of this, I wouldn't advice anyone to go into this MMM. Ponzi Scheme of the highest order ni... 30% ROI "doing nothing" after 30days is outrageous!!! After speed, Greed kills.

2009 is still fresh in my mind, after using my three months out of six months salary when I was doing my IT with Intercontinental bank then and all of a sudden, Gold package crumbled. lol
Can't venture in anything like it again. Still have my gold package form with me.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by EKPETI(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians, always negative since time memorial. Always seeing and saying negative. They alays look for negative side of anything. Why are u praying for another man to fall. If u wnt to join? Join them! If u dnt? Leave dem!
Their money, their live, their choice(MMM)..... Mind yr own biz.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by kinswhite(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Crash my foot. They are xperiencing a pause mode just like south africa. Confirmed already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by popemech(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dem go still keep shot

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Bambizzle4k4556: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
SamConquer:

This is like the most reasonable post I av seen here so far. They r reallly desperately waiting for it to crash. What they do not understand is.....the number of.people providing help I far more than those getting..... so at the moment. That scheme is damn healthy in naija!

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by linusbnn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Artistree:

This got me reeling with laughter...

Smile..bro tins re hard now ooooooo
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by cute75(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have been to MMM Zimbabwe website which is http://ea-/ and there is absolutely no problem with it. testimonies are still following in..so I'm lost here...where is this bad news coming from and why are some people bent on causing panic in MMM....PLEASE ALWAYS DO A PROPER RESEARCH BEFORE GOING AIR TO SAY TRASH
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ObodoJ2: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
:I guess my GUYs will read this news shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Tickles001(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
There will always be two categories of people: "winners" and "losers" choose for yourself where to belong.
I'd rather try with MMM and lose, than hide in fear and stay broke. I already accepted the risk before I joined grin

Meanwhile, sign up with my ref and I'll share my little powerful secret kiss
boldfront@gmail.com

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.