Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (105390 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
switch47:
The referral going on in Nigeria is high that the rate at which MMM is growing in Nigeria based on our population ...... MMM will still survive for 10 more years , those who are wise should key in now and join ..... MMM is not crashing in Nigeria

Unfortunately the crash has just began.

There is what we call panic withdrawal and that is what might hasten the crash.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
growth:
i made NGN3 million from mmm. long live mmm

you sharp pass meoh badt guy

me i run 4 accounts there so far so good 4mill Made codedly

we die here nothing dey happen

if na hustle we go hustle if na hammer we go hammer grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Toks2008(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Originalsly:
In every thread about MMM.... before pg1 complete... an agent would jump in and give explanations and defend the scheme and encourage others to join. Where are they now?...whether the news is true or not? What is for sure is many would now hold back on contributing. ... less contributions means the scheme would have less to pay out... and if this continues the organizers would pull the plug....fly by night.

That is the panic abstinence i just referred to.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by damocool(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Who cares..

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by KoldKash(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
dapsonlou:

One of my neighbor is heavily invested in it. He was trying to recruit me. I told him it's was a scam that he should Google Bernard Lawrence "Bernie" Madof who is the king of Ponzy scam. He refused and continue recruiting others on my St. His house is not on fire yet, so will see.

His house will not get burned,it will only get emptied;because he will soon relocate to his own building.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by therealchase(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lmao...its close to Nigeria....and the sad part is they get new members everyday well its noT the members fault its the country...Nigerians are looking for the easiest way to make money... I pity y'all avoid the easiest way to loose ya money
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by chessguru(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good day all... I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country.

This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration.

Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.

What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%).

And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally.

So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April.

They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No.

What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k.

In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

*Hence, the Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?*

Need I remind us that MMM Nigeria is the strongest in the world as at today. We have a spirit of moving mountains.

*LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Toks2008:

I will advise the admin of MMM to make it mandatory to refer else it will crash like a pack of cards

Yer view biko
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by smithkov1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
A friend that saw this post just called me now that he wants to register and provide help of 1million that he wants to take the risk once and for all.Little did he know I don tee for MMM. I have 3 accounts already and I make close to 800k every month when my company de pay me 130k. Scam the sweet ooo. If Na like scam the be I would rather be scammed over and over. I don use MMM build house in Abuja and also paid my tuition fee to do masters in the UK.grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by makavele: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
smithkov1:
A friend that saw this post just called me now that he wants to register and provide help of 1million that he wants to take the risk once and for all.Little did he know I don tee for MMM. I have 3 accounts already and I make close to 800k every month when my company de pay me 130k. Scam the sweet ooo. If Na like scam the be I would rather be scammed over and over. I don use MMM build house in Abuja grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by cosade(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
dahprince007:
what you dont understand about MMM is you dont lose ur donation in MMM,what happened in zimbabwe is a "PAUSE MODE" as a result of panic created by the govt.... and a "SYSTEM RESTART" will be activated

then all old mavros(money) will be release wen the system in healthy

restart can only take time but certainly old mavros will be release

please OP dont confuse pple.....always try to make ur findings right

note: before the anti-MMM People start attacking me, im not a member yet but iunderstood how it works to a particular extent

the simple truth is #MMMPAYS

"PAUSE MODE"
"SYSTEM RESTART"

Hmmmnn
Self consolation?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by temi2008: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
The Love of money is the root of evil.. Guess money being made by so called participant of the scheme has really darkened their mind not to think and look at the long run of robbing Peter to pay Paul scheme.. Many will always wail about the scheme cos money is rolling and forgetting not every thing that glitters is gold... contentment is the key here either their is economic recession or not..
Ask those who have benefited from the so called MMM program and ask them what they have done with the money or investment made so far?....
Let me send a bit religious here, the MMM is an end time gimmick from the pit of hell to lure people from God... (Anything that money is involved sweeps people away easily). Time will tell
Godliness with contentment is great gain
He that has ear, let him ear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by temi2008: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
For those enjoying the ponza scheme, keep enjoying but when the opposite of enjoyment comes , be ready for the consequences... Enjoy while it last
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Godtaye: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
The first anti mmm post made me asked for gh and I was matched instantly and I got my money same day... Everyday you jobless broke fools keep coming out with the 10mb Etisalat dash you to post fake news.
You are just jealous of seeing your fellow brother making money online while you only make peanuts working all day
It's none of your business if it crashes here
MMM pays
Abi IS it your money
You could join... The earlier the better

Mmm will dash you 1k sef if you join
I don't do referral shits but mmma is real and it's paying
I'll post my next gh on Friday.... Money is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by djblue007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
This morning, I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

Copied
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ntutu(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
This afternoon, I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by rhames(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
The road to hell is paved with good intentions- Brian Tracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by dami2boi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
When i saw the Headline i thought it was Thousands of Zombies at first.......lolz

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by kaysunnex: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
It has gone beyond SEC & CBN, now it's mere bloggers.

Seems some people were sponsored to pull down this program especially on nairaland. You guys are dreaming. Please keep trying.

Tomorrow I'm expecting another news.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ibrolis(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
_Good day all,_

*I will do my best to explain what really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panic in the mind of misinformed MMM participants.*

_MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country._

_This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration._

_Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal._

_What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. The mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%)._

_And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally._

_So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria_

_Again, this is what happened in South Africa in April._

_They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South Africa MMM is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth._

_Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how MMMbworks, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth._

*_Did anyone lose their money? NO!*_

_What happened is when you pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, you get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k._

_In Nigeria, we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money?_

_*Absolutely NOT! Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.*_

*Hence, the Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so there is no cause for alarm or panic*

_Need I remind us that MMM Nigeria is the strongest in the world as at today. We have a spirit of moving mountains._

*LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA*

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by sidonlook: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
I wonder how their president Robert Mugabe allowed such a scheme in Zimbabwe.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by honest1480(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Watch out, their president ko soon blast them for their ignorant. I trust Robert Mugabe.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

See what greed can cause. I dont feel pity for them at all!. grin

Abeg how dem dey get that paid matches sef... I go like join oh...

These ponzi schemes were publicized in my school den and most people fell for it losing hard earned cash while others smiled to the bank....... Veey funny people still fall for these kinda tricks...
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by dapsonlou(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
KoldKash:

His house will not get burned,it will only get emptied;because he will soon relocate to his own building.

Maybe you didn't read news. It's all falling like dominoes.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by aakinajani: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
I WOULD CONTINUE WITH MMM, IT PAYS ME THAN WHAT MY STATE GOVT JOB THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR OVER 20 YEARS PAYING ME. UP MMM-NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Hian,make I hold on first b4 I go bank coz I just matched with another participant wey I go pay now.I fink it can't crash in Nigeria like that coz of the population factor which influence the rapid growth in investment. It can only crashes if people are no more participate and participants were withdrawing their money.......

Anyway, life itself is a risk.

So because life is a risk means one should take unwise risks? This news in it self is enough to make it crash in Nigeria as people will be scared to participate in it hence they get stuck and prolly fold up.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Compliant(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Maxi112:
I'm scare, I got a message to pair with somebody

I don't know if I should continue

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
drlawizle:

So because life is a risk means one should take unwise risks? This news in it self is enough to make it crash in Nigeria as people will be scared to participate in it hence they get stuck and prolly fold up.
which nonsense news, how many people are viewing this thread compared to people in mmm. This news is only in your nairaland and will not affect anything

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by DrinkWater10: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
dapsonlou:

One of my neighbor is heavily invested in it. He was trying to recruit me. I told him it's was a scam that he should Google Bernard Lawrence "Bernie" Madof who is the king of Ponzy scam. He refused and continue recruiting others on my St. His house is not on fire yet, so will see.
lol. That guy bagged 150 years imprisonment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.