Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (104647 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by cosade(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
SamConquer:
I am not in MMM yet,but it seems as if people who are not doing it are happy if they hear any news about it "crashing"...It seems all this "advice" is from people who seems jealous that others are making it in MMM and are more prepared to wait for it to crash.So it is more about them,waiting for it to crash rather than the so called advice they seem to potray....The funny thing is that they don't even know how the system works,they just join the bandwagon calling is Scam.In fact when has Nigerians become so caring,giving advice for people not to loose money...You will be there shouting "Scam" and people will be doing their GH and PH in the next five,ten years onward.All those who are not in MMM should act as if it does not exist and allow people doing it, to do their thing....Note:The Money that those in MMM are using is not your Money so why the high display of "Concern"

Pyramid schemes have existed for at least a century in different guises such as MMM. No pyramid scheme can last for too long because of its unsustainable exponential progression, see attached pix.

Usually, only the few people that joined early would benefit (if not greedy to re-invest in the scheme) and the multitudes that joined later would lose out.

Read more here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by aremed(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

See what greed can cause. I dont feel pity for them at all!. grin

be it greed or greediness,am into mmm and i dont tink i can quit because MMM pays than all our financial institutions

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by kinswhite(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Am a die hard fan of mmm and am not ready to quit. Bought my laptop from there and some pple is still shouting scam!
Keep on shouting scam and watch me go buy a plot of land next two weeks

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by aremed(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerians are "desperately" addicted to MMM, there is nothing you can tell or show them to change their mind until they eventually loose their money before the reality of the ponzi scheme will dawn on them............... angry

all i can say is dat,MMM is the key to financial freedom because dey are far better than all the financial institutions we have in this country and i have benefited from wit my pals big time,long life mmm,togeda we change the world

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by aremed(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
all i can say is dat,MMM is the key to financial freedom because dey are far better than all the financial institutions we have in this country and i have benefited from wit my pals big time,long life mmm,togeda we change the world
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by aremed(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
anigbajumo:

Hian,make I hold on first b4 I go bank coz I just matched with another participant wey I go pay now.I fink it can't crash in Nigeria like that coz of the population factor which influence the rapid growth in investment. It can only crashes if people are no more participate and participants were withdrawing their money.......

Anyway, life itself is a risk.
may God bless you for that statement,life is all about risk, its far better dan carrying drugs
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
aremed:
may God bless you for that statement,life is all about risk, its far better dan carrying drugs

Na sooo my bro
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by aremed(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
As far as MMM does not have a CENTRAL ACCOUNT money is being paid to,i am 100% sure that MMM is very strong if the Government leaves us alone and do our thing. We have seen different BANKS CRASHED in NIGERIA and nothing happened,as far as MMM warns everybody to participant with SPARE MONEY,we are good to go. Long life MMM.

MMM...together we change the WORLD

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lilimax:
Such is life! You loose and you win. Whether MMM will crash in Nigeria, it will one day but for now, let's enjoy the offer while it last grin

Good for you
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by urchmanio(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello my people, I will do my best to explain what really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen unlike in Nigeria where it multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: Those evil blowers absolutely do not have any knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of blowing whistles is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by francx(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Its a shame to see Nigerians eagerly anticipating d faluire of a community DAT has been helping a lot of ppl for close to a year now. If the rich ppl and politician don't want us to suceed must we now assist dem. Now I understand d saying DAT a poor man has more hate for anoda poor man. Pls if u don't do Mmm leave let it crash on our head. If u want to join welcome aboard. If u think it is a scam wait till we hav been scammed first.

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
francx:
Its a shame to see Nigerians eagerly anticipating d faluire of a community DAT has been helping a lot of ppl for close to a year now. If the rich ppl and politician don't want us to suceed must we now assist dem. Now I understand d saying DAT a poor man has more hate for anoda poor man. Pls if u don't do Mmm leave let it crash on our head. If u want to join welcome aboard. If u think it is a scam wait till we hav been scammed first.
my brother I love your comment, this is why the politicians will continue to enslave us and keep us in bondage. Like I said earlier anything that would make us suffer the more I support it
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by richG: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm. Mmm haters eagerly waiting for the downfall of mmm. But I am glad to announce to all that today I smiled all the way to the bank dis afternoon to cash my GH ( money). Still PH and GH despite the bad publicity!!!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by InvertedHammer: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
/
MMM crash in Nigeria will be monumental.

Easy money does not exist (not to the general public)

People at the bottom of the pyramid will be rich with the little greedy guys left holding empty bags.

Warning signals all over the place. Will it happen today/this week/this month/this year? May be not.

It usually comes unannounced. The element of surprise is the best.

\
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by naira0(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
#HeroConceptz

Sequel to rumours making the rounds concerning MMM Zimbabwe, it has become necessary to make a few clarifications in order to calm panics in the mind of misinformed MMM participants. I shall also further harp on the false calls by Nigeria CBN and Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission, SEC.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% Mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This Mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their Mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.

What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need market penetration to attract participants. The Mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the Mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria.

The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria.

Again this is what happened in South Africa in April. They reduced their Mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20%, with other schemes like lotteries introduced. I can categorically tell you that the South African MMM community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in Mavro growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how MMM works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in Mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No.

What happened is when you pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, you get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going!

On their part, CBN got it all wrong when they tagged MMM a deposit money bank. For the newbies, there is no central account system in MMM. In fact, MMM runs an open system where you are able to call and interact with whom you are about paying before you proceed with payment.

For my first payment of 500k four months ago, one of the participants whom I paid was even my friend in the neighborhood. This scheme is so real and amazing.

CBN are only acting to serve a selfish interest since people are now less enchanted to deposit monies with banks only to get a paltry sum as interest or even nothing in return. (Anyway, these monies end up in the bank coffers after all)

The call by CBM is only a follow-up to the campaign of calumny previously launched by the Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission. I can tell you right now for free that there are cabals at work, aiming to frustrate the one thing that is putting smiles to the faces of Nigerians in these hard times of recession. You must not let them succeed. MMM is the real deal.

However, you MUST invest in MMM within the limits of caution.

In fact, may I use this moment to lend my voice on the MMM project.

For starters, here are a few things you need to know concerning MMM.

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (Help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via the internet, with a growing Help Index called Mavro.

The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5+ years globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. This basically makes them the largest financial donation exchange platform in the world.

HOW IT WORKS
Let's say you provide help of 100k today. At the end of the month you are entitled to earn your 100k + your 30% interest + your Bonus money ($20), which makes it N136,000 collectable at the end of the month.

In MMM there is no such thing as a Central Account where people lodge monies into. All transactions are done mutually among members directly via their bank accounts.

MMM Nigeria was launched last year November and currently we are over 600,000+ members.

The IDEOLOGY behind MMM is to make the exchange of money fairer and balanced between people and also to create a world of financial freedom where people can freely assist each other to carry out projects or meet their needs without having to rely on financial institutions who in turn demand humongous and bizarre interest rates.

The aim and mission statement here is "Financial Apocalypse", why? because the world's financial system is built and structured to favour the fortunate and select few.

In MMM it is not mandatory to bring people on board (referrals) before you can earn. However, when you do, you will be rewarded with a 10% referral bonus on the First Deposit of your referrals Provided as Help.

The next question could be, "where does the 30% interest come from" since MMM does not collect our monies?

Good, the 30% interest comes from us the participants.

How? Through regular activity of Providing Help (PH) and Getting Help (GH) and the added inflow of new members.

So why does MMM have to rely on this? Well, as we all know, no business on earth can sell off an empty shelf, so the way a business relies on sales to pay off expenses, wage bills, etc; that is the same way the PH + GH activities are so vital and quintessential to MMM as a community. They are the oil that lubricates the mechanism (MMM).

Additionally, because the business is internet-facilitated, the resultant internet traffic so generated is enough to make Mr Mavro remain in business. (You can ask Linda Ikeji and Mark Zuckerberg about the power of internet traffic- Google pays a lot of bucks for this traffic).

Funny enough this is how financial institutions (banks) operate but theirs is Centralized, while here in MMM, it is Decentralized simply for the participants to enjoy.

The best and only thing I can say is MMM has helped my life. I have gained massively from it, and I'm very much ready to help others see an extra source that will suppress their financial struggles.

There are "doubting Thomases" as always, who doubt and rationalize. They may do well to continue in their baseless arguments, while the smart ones are smiling to the bank.

Mavro is not paying a dime from his pocket. It is normal human beings like you and I that pay each other.

If you invest today, you must withdraw exactly 30 days later. Should you refuse to withdraw i.e Get Help, it will NOT earn you any interest. This is contrary to rumours being bandied about that you can abandon your money on the platform and continue reap your 30% profit. This is plain fallacy! To make profit, you must PROVIDE HELP, and after 30 days, you are qualified to withdraw your principal investment including your 30% accumulated profit. This cycle will continue on and on. So the scheme cannot possibly collapse. At least not in the near-foreseeable time.

I was taught that knowledge is power but in my years of business and experience in financial principles governing life, I can say that knowledge is Money.

Information is relevant in creating wealth. Even the good book says, "My people perish for lack of knowledge"

Are you getting the right information?
The time to act is NOW! HURRY up while it is still hot.

For the faint hearted and those who require financial management guide, I will personally mentor you and advice you while you go about this project. I have a formula for these set of people.

As for the brave hearted like me, who are ready to invest BIG, you equally need tact and guidance to not only break even, but make it BIG within the ambits of caution.

I am readily available for more of your enquiries and to assist you do your investment.

It may interest you to know that for any one genuine product, there are multiplicities of it's fake counterpart.

Yes, you have to WATCH OUT, as fake MMM sites are already springing up.

Visit: "www dot nigeria-mmm dot net", for more gist and Call/Whatsapp me for your registration formalities on: 08068816265 (Hero)

Peace Profound!
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by tolexy007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

People at the bottom of the pyramid will be rich with the little greedy guys left holding empty bags.

Warning signals all over the place. Will it happen today/this week/this month/this year? May be not.

\
clapp for urself
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by onplusguide(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Check out ea-mmmdotnet MMM Zimbabwe is still very active! Forget all these lies from Nigeria media and blogs.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by westreporter(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
MMM Zimbabwe did not crashe. MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country.

I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants. Click link to read what happens to MMM Zinbabwe http://bestmanblog.com/mmm-zimbabwe

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

\
mmm is not ponzi old members still put in money
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by samueloki: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello, I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Ryabcool(m): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Royal155:
Then end is near! You people better invest your money in a legitimate investment platform like T.Bills rather than playing with HIGH BLOOD PREASURE
I'm interested in treasury bills. Care to enlighten me?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Ryabcool:
I'm interested in treasury bills. Care to enlighten me?
Search for T.BILLS thread by feelamong to get all the necessary information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by WebSurfer(m): 3:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Most Nigerians are just simply very stupid and greedy... Lazy sets of people.. This is same money they could invest in better ways that can earn them same or better percentages but they prefer to go into some Ponzi schemes to fold up thier hands doing nothing for a month with reward.

When this scheme finally do away with most of thier money, i'll be here to call you all fools and lazy goats
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by MaverickExcel1(m): 4:05am On Sep 28, 2016
I knew that this day would come. Many people are so drunk with the 30% that they have lost their senses.

I wrote something about MMM some time ago here: http://maverickexcel.com/mmm-ponzi-scheme/

Nigerians arise and be responsible for once. MMM is not a viable business opportunity.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 28, 2016
t0bbY:
The funniest thing is I got paid just now of the sum of 55000 naira. .why can't people just mind their own business and let people who want to invest ,invest .
If u want to confirm go to MMM site and see my letter of happiness .MMM pays
you better like it! It just paid me another good cash !! God bless mavrodi! Long live mmm
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2016
MaverickExcel1:
I knew that this day would come. Many people are so drunk with the 30% that they have lost their senses.

I wrote something about MMM some time ago here: http://maverickexcel.com/mmm-ponzi-scheme/

Nigerians arise and be responsible for once. MMM is not a viable business opportunity.
SHUT UP! Where has your sensible write up taken you to in all these years!!! If u not in mmm do something else for yourself ! God bless MMM

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Ganee: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
GALOMEN

Please visit mmm Zimbabwe site and chat directly with those who live in Zimbabwe to confirm to you that it did not crashed. MMM Zimbabwe is still going on.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by dewayne(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
am sure you are among the people who said this 6months ago lol and we still balling... face the truth
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerians are "desperately" addicted to MMM, there is nothing you can tell or show them to change their mind until they eventually loose their money before the reality of the ponzi scheme will dawn on them............... angry
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Dezz143(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
#MMM is so real. #MMM Pays.
Join the community now and Get 30% in 30 days on all your donations.
Still doubting? Watch thouands of testimonies here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC53y87TFx4lKqZNnnFCAz0g

Hello Great Nairalanders,

I am a Guider with MMM and I'm here to give free WhatsApp tutorial/ daily mentor-ship to everyone interested on how to participate on MMM safely. I emphasized on safely because I know a sizable number of people are skeptical about the program and nurse fear.
Yes, that is expected but I am assuring you that I will let you see that that your fear is only an illusion.

If you keep with my rules and procedures, you will surely smile to the bank every minute and hour, Nigerian Economy irrespective.
You can participate with any amount between #1,000 - 3.5 million.

To me the MMM risk is far far lower than most business, so far you are not greedy.
Every business has a risk but MMM is far less risky because only the participants themselves may cause problems for it if they do not follow the rules of MMM correctly. Come learn the rules.

Guaranteed 30%.
E.g. 30% of 100k = 30k
30% of 500k = 150k

Note: MMM rewards every new registration with $20-$100 depending on the size of your donation.
More! I can also guide you to how you can get a 100% interest on your donations.

Yes! Aside from your 30%, add that to further earnings through referrals, manager bonus, mmm extra-tasks etc to get your 100%.
Come learn how!

Benefits you will gain from the tutorial:

1. Free guide on registration. I can even do your register for you and you can change the password at your end (if you wish)
2. Guide on how to donate safely
3. Free monitoring and notification of your status (e.g. when your payment order is out), for my down-lines only
4. Guide on providing all solutions to any issues (if any)

Questions and Answer section

***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome.***
Just send me a message with the statement “MMM + your name”
WhatsApp/Telegram: 08062284565.

*OTHER LINKS*

Know all about MMM! https:///GfKXV6goo.gl/GfKXV6

Learn how to register on the site. https:///GfKXV6goo.gl/izStHx

Click here to register! https:///GfKXV6goo.gl/mCeEyY

Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MMMNigeriaCommuniity/
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
mmm is not ponzi old members still put in money
/

Tell that to the Zimbabweans.

It is always the same gimmick but different names.

Not if but when.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Is this another version of wonder banks? Who knows. I will like more folks to join if it pays. But make sure you play with money you can afford to lose.
\
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by GloShare(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/

Not if but when.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Is this another version of wonder banks? Who knows. I will like more folks to join if it pays. But make sure you play with money you can afford to lose.
\

You are very much right... gladly, i have studied the scheme and i can tell when the 'when' will be.
put in a little interest and you'll be on the winning edge.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/

Not if but when.

\
yes the Zimbabweans are aware of it already that's why they are keeping strong you think mugAbe has anything to offer them

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.