Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (104614 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Rick9(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Nothing anybody go fit tell me for MMM, hate that scheme with a passion, Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by cutesmilez(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2016
grin THEM NO GO STILL HEAR OOOOOOO
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Bestie0309(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2016
rottennaija:
@op, look for a credible source

One MMM gang spotted
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2016
oblo:
I just chatted a friend of mine I the MMM and her answer was that.. "its just media propaganda"

So all the Info gotten from google na propaganda too? grin grin grin

A colleague of mine has already registered, and has started putting money into it. I feel sorry for her though. Another Ponzi Scheme.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by dahprince007: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2016
what you dont understand about MMM is you dont lose ur donation in MMM,what happened in zimbabwe is a "PAUSE MODE" as a result of panic created by the govt.... and a "SYSTEM RESTART" will be activated

then all old mavros(money) will be release wen the system in healthy

restart can only take time but certainly old mavros will be release

please OP dont confuse pple.....always try to make ur findings right

note: before the anti-MMM People start attacking me, im not a member yet but iunderstood how it works to a particular extent

the simple truth is #MMMPAYS

12 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by francx(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Mattex001:
The much waited train wreck!

Nigerian should get ready!

Unfortunately this ain't like stocks or other type of investment instruments that you can easily sell your investment due to future speculations of a major decline in its value. grin

Just wait for it to hit you hard!

Although I know a few guys that benefited from MMM

You obviously live under a rock because they are thousands of guys who benefit and who are still benefiting from it
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by berrystunn(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Hian,make I hold on first b4 I go bank coz I just matched with another participant wey I go pay now.I fink it can't crash in Nigeria like that coz of the population factor which influence the rapid growth in investment. It can only crashes if people are no more participate and participants were withdrawing their money.......

Anyway, life itself is a risk.

Everything na risk even bank self an scam
Go on and pay..so you can Ask for help Tuesday and get paid.
Is not going to crash in Nigeria, the large population,
And also the payment method.. Bank can't stop you from sending money to someone..

Eco cash method of payment in that country was the cos of there crash...

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2016
I've never been a fan of HYIP's. Schemes like this are as old as internet in Nigeria, it's unfortunate my country people are always late to the game and before they realize what's happening thousands and millions must have been lost. HYIP's like MMM will always fold one day. The early beds will invest little amount to test the waters and will definitely get paid by the founder(s) of the website so that those who have been paid can testify they got paid. People will see the testimonials and start investing hugely, when the founders have enough money in their bank accounts, they close the website and start up another one with a different domain name.
Just last weekend, two people sent me messages about one larawithme program. This one is even sicker, everything about it screams SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Femich18(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2016
lohresloco:
Dey there they find out, we go dey collect. Tell us when you find out o. Thank you for your cooperation.
Just asking a simple logical question...BTW I have been on MMM for months now Xo how much are you making that is freaking you
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Gkemz: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Shiitposter:
MMM is the way to go.
You ain't different from a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by lohresloco: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2016
topdee:
Stale news. The article is even dated 02-09-2016. The people who aren't in the system can't understand happened, and there's no point explaining to non-members, let them continue to bask in media propaganda and conspiracy to cause panic. Also no system can function forever.
Besides, I don't know why non-members are the ones complaining, afterall it's not affecting them.
I tire. For money when don turn me serious millionaire 9mill+ inside the most precarious of time(Buhari period). All of una dey crase.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Ugosample(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerians are "desperately" addicted to MMM, there is nothing you can tell or show them to change their mind until they eventually loose their money before the reality of the ponzi scheme will dawn on them............... angry

Don't mind them tho....
Greed and the lure for fast money without work, so you can show off is what is their problem
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by prinsam30: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Get Rich Or Die Trying

just invested 20K with bonus of $20 and at the end of the month, I'll withdraw all together with my 30% interest.

Life itself is a risk "Take A Risk And Become A Millionaire"

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:

Which investment? That is one of the things people have criticized about MMM, no one knows how the income is generated. Maybe na blood money sef cheesy

Bae,stop all these assertion. Watin b blood money?? U pay beneficiary and u also gat paid.Am less concern about where the cash comes from,all wat I want is to cash out after 4weeks and it has been working for me perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Theben(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2016
False news. Nairaland Sabi carry wetin them no understand. The system is only on pause mode as there was more withdrawal than deposit. This was caused by the statement from the central bank and the media. The withdrawal has to be on this mode pending the time people will start having confidence in the system again.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Samcent: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2016
weedfada:
MMM will crash either by internal or external forces. This is the wrongest time for anyone to invest... I don talk my own o! After loosing millions in gold package which is a replica of this, I wouldn't advice anyone to go into this MMM. Ponzi Scheme of the highest order ni... 30% ROI "doing nothing" after 30days is outrageous!!! After speed, Greed kills.
GOLD PACKAGE!!! Those people destroyed families, lives & even properties....
I hope MMM will not go the same way, otherwise there be an epidemic of sucide.
Those that have ear to hear, let them hear.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by lohresloco: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Femich18:

Just asking a simple logical question...BTW I have been on MMM for months now Xo how much are you making that is freaking you
700k every 12 days(my method o)
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Bestie0309(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
oblo:
I just chatted a friend of mine I the MMM and her answer was that.. "its just media propaganda"

So all the Info gotten from google na propaganda too? grin grin grin

Lol. It's APC nw
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Shiitposter: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Gkemz:

You're actually an undead zombie if you couldn't spot sarcasm in that post.
You underused ape.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
berrystunn:

Everything na risk even bank self an scam
Go on and pay..so you can Ask for help Tuesday and get paid.
Is not going to crash in Nigeria, the large population,
And also the payment method.. Bank can't stop you from sending money to someone..

Eco cash method of payment in that country was the cos of there crash...

Don't mind them,people are just jumping to conclusion with no idea of how it works.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2016
CBN /SEC propaganda !!!Stale news!!News of over a month!!

Mmm Zimbabwe has issues with their currency! They hv kicked up again!

The wickedness of men are out of this world!

But I decree all that no weapon fashioned against MMM will prosper!!

Mmm is a blessing!

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by lohresloco: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Gkemz:

yea a rich zombie I guess. Poor man
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ayusco85(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

See what greed can cause. I dont feel pity for them at all!. grin

What do u knw abt paid matches?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by HomeOfMe(f): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Lilimax:
Such is life! You loose and you win. Whether MMM will crash in Nigeria, it will one day but for now, let's enjoy the offer while it last grin
Gbam! When Dana Air crashed in 2011 or so,did it stop people from flying Dana air or any other airline? Life is a risk;you win some you lose some. It's even more risky not to take any risk at all. All I can say is be careful,follow your heart and calculate your risks. I researched Crowdfunding and discovered it's not an illegal venture but it involves taking risks and patience.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by stuntman007: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Royal155:
Then end is near! You people better invest your money in a legitimate investment platform like T.Bills rather that playing with HIGH BLOOD PREASURE

My brother don't mind Nigerians. Illiteracy is just our problem. If not, why is it that only wealthy Nigerians who are educated only knows about T bill investment and other offshore investment that yields high returns or coupons? instead my blind citizens will will rather put their life savings to something that will eventually make them weep.

Good example of why the rich keep getting rich and the poor keep getting poorer (Lack of information).

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ArabMopol(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
afonjas mastermind all dis cyber crime happening here and there, take a look at baba ijebu and Nairabet etc... one of them approaches me last 2weeks that I should invest for one scheme like that, after a month it will start bringing 20% returns to me, on our agreed day to invest some cash, he called me but I told him I wasn't around but I left some cash with my secretary for him, I told him right now I'm on primary assignment very far from were I could get airtime to communication with my secretary so she can deposit the cash to his account, I told him to send 1k recharge card along with his bank details so I can instruct my secretary to deposit the case to his account, the mugu hurriedly dash me 1k, he called throughout that day, who get time to pick his calls, a week after, on inquiry I find out they have closed down their office after swindling unsuspected victims a lot of money , EFCC should place dis afonjas on monitoring alert... go after them before tinz goes beyond redemption
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

See what greed can cause. I dont feel pity for them at all!. grin
This comes as Econet’s mobile financial service platform, EcoCash
yesterday distanced itself from the pyramid scheme. Participants claimed
they were using EcoCash for their transactions.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by berrystunn(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
prof1990:
Some greedy people won't still listen. Some will still blame buhari for this

Sleep you don't have anything to say

Keep your advice to your self

Say no to poor
Say no to Apc
Say no to buhari
Say no to hardship

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Femich18(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
lohresloco:
700k every 12 days(my method o)
still good.. I started with 200k some months ago...nice one though
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by chemberlin(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians make una get sense nah...they said they make payment through a platform called Ecocash..but in Nigeria we make payment directly into our accounts..we have no platform to make the payment..so no matter wetin una talk me go dey do am..make it crash I no dey fear..Panic is what is killing most of us...MMM all the way

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerians are "desperately" addicted to MMM, there is nothing you can tell or show them to change their mind until they eventually loose their money before the reality of the ponzi scheme will dawn on them............... angry
This comes as Econet’s mobile financial service platform, EcoCash
yesterday distanced itself from the pyramid scheme. Participants claimed
they were using EcoCash for their transactions.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by justino57(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2016
As am writting naw ma cousin is registering on mmm lmao en go be for am .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.