Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (105391 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Emjay1310(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmm. Just last 2 weeks someone brought this opportunity to me. I asked him if they have any product they offer, he said he is not sure... I told him this business is almost at its maturity stage, it will soon crash. If u can, withdraw your money ASAP. There can never be any business that can be sustainable if it doesn't offer any product. So first to join any of these business enjoys the benefits.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
pippimp:

Unfreaking believable. Do you understand what "ponzi" really means? Word of advice; Never ever let hunger and poverty overtake common sense.

Lol,hunger my foot.I don't knw when online investment is tantamount to poverty. Do you knw the money av invested and will still invest on this same mmm.Mr man,am damn far far from being broke coz am working for my cash on daily basis apart from mmm....

Yer ar less concern about the cash I loose,gat lost.....
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
berrystunn:

APC Monthly 5k
Scam

Don't mind em...
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by adedejidamilare(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
All the negative people who have been praying for the downfall of MMM want to start talking. But sinc
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by hartson(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
The accusation is very convincing.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by hartson(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Accusations and counter accusations over MMM.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by IamOpemipo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
shinebabe:
Instead of them to join helping lives and put smiles on the faces of the less privileged while making cool money, they prefer to waste hard earned money on the scam card MMM.

I get paid ma 30percent now dts putting smile on a brodas face..gettit

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by pippimp(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,hunger my foot.I don't knw when online investment is tantamount to poverty. Do you knw the money av invested and will still invest on this same mmm.Mr man,am damn far far from being broke coz am working for my cash on daily basis apart from mmm....

Yer ar less concern about the cash I loose,gat lost.....

When it comes to this scenario, they go hand in hand. If you chop belleful, you go know where forex or stock market de. Only broke people go for get rich quick schemes. It baffles me that you don't know this. Oh i know why. Poverty.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by adedejidamilare(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
All the negative people who have been praying for the downfall of MMM want to start talking. But sincerely, those that don't understand MMM are the ones condemning it.. MMM instructs that people should participate with spare money. So if you put your life savings and sonething happens who is to blame. Also MMM doesn't collect anybody's money so even if it stops, the monies hang in individual accounts. So people should be sensitized as to what MMM crash mean. Nigeria is a different market, MMM will still be fine till d next 1 year we have less than 1 million members in Nigeria out of a population of 180 million . ..so don't panic if you want to join them

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by hectorswag(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
lohresloco:
Dey there they find out, we go dey collect. Tell us when you find out o. Thank you for your cooperation.

This is the funniest comment I've heard in a while! grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Kaira333: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
dominique:

No matter how much you warn them against investing in such schemes, they'll only call you enemy of progress. Till now, none of the MMM agitators has been able to explain exactly where the 30% profit on investment comes from. Even though some people made money out of the scheme, it is still what it is- a Ponzi scheme, and people will definitely lose money.
My dear, as if u know. Someone said am a negative thinker because I told her MMM may fail one day. Na laugh I just dey laugh them sef.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by francx(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
linusbnn:

Bros fear dey grip me ooooo,some1 just created my account with same 50k ooo,abeg borrow me mind because I confuse
Mmm didn't crash anywhere and it certainly is still strong in Nigeria so register without fear and if u wont pls kindly cancel ur provide help acct and delete the acct

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by asadokie: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
if 50 % depositors in a bank decide to storm the bank same day to withdraw their funds, the bank is gonna crash trust me. if banks call in their funds for most billionaires we know today, they will be as broke as paupers.

for as long as this does not happen, the banks will continue doing business, and the billionaire will continue flexing.

in the same way, if people can stop talking shit about Mmm, things will go on smoothly for the participants.

so if u love the participants so much, just keep your mouth shut abeg. allow us to take our chances.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by rottennaija(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
progress69:

Take

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/09/26/thousands-zimbabweans-lose-money-mmm-crashes/

Can you not see the hypocrisy? On this same website, you are advertising the same MMM that you claim is a ponzi scheme
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emjay1310:
Hmmmm. Just last 2 weeks someone brought this opportunity to me. I asked him if they have any product they offer, he said he is not sure... I told him this business is almost at its maturity stage, it will soon crash. If u can, withdraw your money ASAP. There can never be any business that can be sustainable if it doesn't offer any product. So first to join any of these business enjoys the benefits.
and what have those with product achieved for you? If you have any I would love to join.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
pippimp:

When it comes to this scenario, they go hand in hand. If you chop belleful, you go know where forex or stock market de. Only broke people go for get rich quick schemes. It baffles me that you don't know this. Oh i know why. Poverty.

Dude,gat ur fact straight. PM me and I screenshot from my dashboard for you to knw that am not investing with change.Am not yet a graduate and am investing more than cumulative salaries of NYSC without any iota of regret. Av been working for my cash since my 100L days.Once again,I might not be rich but dam far far from broke. Am living a comfortable life,if I loose 500k,how is that yer headache......
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by manuelrukky(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
This whole issue is seeming like an attack now Because just this morning my friend in Zimbabwe told me he is still participating in mmm overthere, so seeing this headline is like a contrast to the situation on ground at Zimbabwe.

Why are people so eager to see a working community fail sef? And they are committed to blackmailing it with lies.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by hary158: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
now see watin op say e don crash...rubbish people wey de jobless

http://m.ea-/testimonials/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by IamOpemipo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
MASTERCC:
I will join it.. With 100k and if I gain ... I will take it but if I lose I will also take it.
Invest what you can lose without paining you

Ma nigga
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by PAnaceA7(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lilimax:
Cry ke? If I tell you how much I've made on MMM since I joined you'll marvel. My only regret is that I didn't start early enough cos I was being part of the doubting Thomases embarassed By the way, I have no regret joining ... smiley MMM pays!
OK oo...Have heard u..just be careful to avoid stories dat touch wink
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by charlesklaus(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please this thing ain't fake in as much as we keep providing help and it balances with the people requesting for help things would walk out smoothly.
As I dey talk I just receive my 40k last week, you guys are here complaining but people risk huge amount of money in betting still yet with little profits
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by pippimp(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Dude,gat ur fact straight. PM me and I screenshot from my dashboard for you to knw that am not investing with change.Am not yet a graduate and am investing more than cumulative salaries of NYSC without any iota of regret. Av been working for my cash since my 100L days.Once again,I might not be rich but dam far far from broke. Am living a comfortable life,if I loose 500k,how is that yer headache......

It doesn't matter how much you claim you have. Poverty is still holding you back. It is my problem because people like you influence others with your ignorance.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by switch47(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
MMM IS REAL , MMM IS NOT A SCAM !! DO NOT PANIC , KEEP ON PH AND NIGERIAN MMM WILL STAY STRONG , SHAME ON BAD GOVERNMENT
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by tolexy007(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
hartson:
Accusations and counter accusations over MMM continues to instill more fear on the naive participants.As for me,I don't want to make headline news like Man BP rises,faints then hospitalised after loosing 500k on MMM awufu. grin grin grin grin

all this are just scare plpp away, if u study mmm nigeria very well, u will know it will b hard to crash that is y dey are coming with all this fake news, b4 u will b merged in mmm nigeria, it may take some wks, but when you wanted to ask for money u will b paid b4 48hrs,mmm is seriously working in Nigeria, dont listen to media..
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by switch47(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is real
26.09.2016 A 1000 Mavro-Naira Gift for Every Newly Registered

MMM Nigeria announces a new promo. Every person who will register in MMM in the period from September 26 up to October 1 will be awarded 1000 Mavro-Naira as a gift. No need even to provide help to receive this gift: a person just needs to sign up in the Community during this period and add his/her bank account details in the Personal Office. After a while the amount of 1000 Mavro-NGN will be automatically awarded to his/her PO account.

The purpose of the offer is to give each registered person an opportunity to get help from another MMM member instantly after registration, and make sure that MMM works and people really help each other here.

Dear members! Use this promo and invite all your friends, acquaintances, colleagues, who are not MMM members yet, to join our Community!

When you invite people to join the Community, don''t forget to tell them about MMM ideology. The goal of MMM is NOT to assist anyone to get richer quickly. MMM creates a platform through which people help each other directly. And finally, with MMM people can build a society with no segregation: where all people will have equal opportunities, regardless of where they live, what their status is, and who their relatives or their friends are!

Invite people to MMM and spread its ideas!

P. S. Remember that each participant can register only one account in MMM. Multiple accounts are easily detected and by the Control and Revision Office (CRO) and participants get penalized. Get more details in Recommendations on Safe Participation.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by afroxyz: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Old news. A shifty news from the 2nd if this month is moving front page after 3 weeks. Meanwhile you bring us useless news from that same country hours or days after it has broken out there. OP how much are you being paid? Make una leave MMM for us. People in Zimbabwe are still participating and you come here to spew propaganda. If e crash na your money?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by sweetyme001(f): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:

No vex, na joke cheesy
But on a serious note, have you not asked yourself WHERE that 30% comes from?
THE MYSTIFIED 30%. HOW TO UNDERSTAND IT.

It's important you all understand this concept so much that you can easily explain it to others.

Let's look at it from this practical point of view. 99% of us here have bank account. Right? Good.

We put our money in the bank because we Trust it's safe there. What do you think is the % of people who put their money in Banks?

Do you know How many % of people in Nigeria has an account with Bank?

Yes you guess right!

Let's say 70% of Nigerians.

That's about more than 90million Nigerians. And Among these people are

(i) The Poor
(ii) Middle class
(iii) Business men
(iv) Companies

Among this set of people are those who deposit their money in bank at different intervals and different amount.

Right?

And they withdraw at different intervals and different amount.

That means If you deposit 200k, Another person deposits 1million, Another deposits 2k, Another deposits 500k. Whenever you are withdrawing your 200k, someone's elsewhere is depositing a huge amounts to supplement your 200k withdrawal. And this circle continues on and on.
And because of the population of people using the bank and different set of cash and different time of deposit and withdrawal there is 100% chances that you must get your money withdrawn whenever you need it anytime you go to bank to withdraw money.
That's the principle MMM is also using.
It's called Crowd Funding. The power of crowd funding, Banks and all financial institutions use the principle. That's is why the owner of this Banks are filty rich.

Where do you Think Bank Gets money they loan out from? ( Yes our Money) You evidently give bank your money when you and all those who have accounts with the bank (Crowd Fund Deposition) Remember I want to make this more practical.

Take a look at this illustration. You have 1million naira, you went to the bank And put it in a fixed deposit account With interest of 12% per annum. You are happy as you leave the bank.

The business man comes and request to use your 1million naira for business. Same bank charges him 35%. He agrees and goes to do business with your money and makes profit.

Pays the bank your 1million naira +35%. At the end of the year you come and collect 12%. Who is the fool among the three ?

And who is the king?

They all get paid But one of them is the king- The Bank

The B A N K.

Now the Banker collects our money and loans it out to bizness men And makes lots of money to pay the staff And enrich his life. What happen to you the depositor? You get Nothing.
Not even 1% of your deposit.

Now MMM says No. Because of this unfair financial system Sergie Mavrodi, thought it necessary to look at the financial system and realized that, Banks survive because of the continues deposit and withdrawal of cash, at different intervals.
And because of the population of people who have an account wt d bank. Sergey Mavrodi decided that even bank with that principle can even give us 50% of our money monthly but they won't do it

The principle of crowd funding enables the bank to even give us more interest on our money monthly and nothing will happen. But because of the unfair financial system in place, they will never do it.

He realized that if we could come together; like those population with bank account example I gave earlier. If we could copy the same principle bank and financial institutions use to flourish, we could do a lot .

All it takes is just the Redistribution of cash flows. And the Ideology in MMM.

The system provides that redistribution. And with a great community with same goal and mindset it can be achieved.

Are you guys getting where I'm heading to?

🔹Because people deposit money at different times, Bank lives on.

🔹Because people PH in MMM at different times. MMM lives on.

🔹Because people withdraw in bank at different times, bank Lives on.

🔹Because people GH in MMM different times. MMM lives on

🔹Because of the influx of PH and GH (regular PH and GH) there will always be 30% to Pay to everyone .

🔹Because of Regular Deposit and Withdrawal at different times and different amount there must always be money to withdraw in banks.

What if everyone matches to the bank and withdraw their money same time same day what do you think will happen?

Bank will collapse
Same thing in MMM

If everyone GH at the same time MMM won't stand for long.

So its our responsibility to keep this community strong through regular PH and GH.
The same principle Holds Bank.

Therefore, Please take your time to read and understand the following so that no one will be able to put you in unnecessary panic:

God bless Sergey Mavrodi
God bless MMM Nigeria
Together We Change the World.

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Originalsly: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
In every thread about MMM.... before pg1 complete... an agent would jump in and give explanations and defend the scheme and encourage others to join. Where are they now?...whether the news is true or not? What is for sure is many would now hold back on contributing. ... less contributions means the scheme would have less to pay out... and if this continues the organizers would pull the plug....fly by night.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by emmykk(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is how MMM roll...The owner of the ponzi scheme instead of using a known building or work place decides to use internet website as office to add boost as old ponzi usually has physical building.

The owner will receive free money without paying anyone his or her duty is to make sure that MMM use new convert fund to pay old investors.

MMM fails when more people who already invest needs their fund or when there is shortage of new interested fund giver.

If MMM fails the owners and the early risk takers gain while the late investors or greedy old investors loss.

if i have 50k instead of me to use it on MMM i will use it in different unit to play over 1.5 goals 4 fold soccer betting on england league 1,2 and on championship.it is 79% sure to return profit every saturday than MMM.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Decryptor:
And i was about to invest N50k into it this week. shocked
please do,its not going down anytime soon in Nigeria. more over, we have bvn to track accounts. you could get your cash immediately it appears and continue the MMm only with the profit.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Toks2008(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
DanielGb:

explain more Sir,
maybe this will work.

Here is a screen shot from my members area of the two slots out of about 5 that i have ..meaning i actually made many donations because each donation you make, you stand the chance to earn over 32,000 euro.

Remember what i wrote that it is only open for someone who is willing to network or just interested in rendering a helping hand to the tune of N27.000 or 54euro.

The reason why the system can never ever crash and is over 30 years in operatiuon is because it is not a ponzi where you are asked to do nothing.

If you want to earn effectively then be ready to network at most 3 people who will also donate and you get your donations back and relax to earn euros in naira equivalent deposited directly into your naira account in any bank of your choice.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by hary158: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
emmykk:
This is how MMM roll...The owner if the ponzi scheme instead of using a known building or work place decides to use internet website as office.

The owner will receive free money without paying any1.his or her duty is to make sure that MMM use new convert fund to pay old investors.

MMM fails when more people who already invest needs their fund or when there is shortage of new interested fund giver.

If MMM fails the owners and the early risk takers gain while the late investors or greedy old investors loss.

if i was have 50k instead of me to use it on MMM i will use it in different unit to play over 1.5 goals 4 fold soccer betting in england league 1,2 and on championship.it is 79% sure than MMM.

ur confusion is bigger than APC own o. u actually knw Nuffin about MMM. go play soccer bets

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.