Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (104659 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by makavele: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2016
prinsam30:

Na So

pls help me that picture that depict my comment, thank you

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2016
berrystunn:

Who no join, no no...
Long live MMM more than Buhari
Am still waiting for 1 person that says he /she has registered , provided help in Mmm and has not Gotten Help!

Nigerians wake up! Your leaders want you perpetually to rely on them! Mmm gives you financial freedom!! It's a choice

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by dapsonlou(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerians are "desperately" addicted to MMM, there is nothing you can tell or show them to change their mind until they eventually loose their money before the reality of the ponzi scheme will dawn on them............... angry

One of my neighbor is heavily invested in it. He was trying to recruit me. I told him it's was a scam that he should Google Bernard Lawrence "Bernie" Madof who is the king of Ponzy scam. He refused and continue recruiting others on my St. His house is not on fire yet, so will see.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:

I don't believe in risky investments, neither do I believe in investments which I don't understand how they work. Plus I know someone who lost money in a similar scheme.

Bae,similar scheme is different from MMM.just give a trial and thank me later sad
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Ihsan6(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Teechawa:
All these pyramid and quick money things easily trap the greedy. This MMM look similar to Wonder Bank that was popular some years ago. In these schemes you win small and lose big. Beware!

It not similar at all, here we av no centre account, mmm only match participants so mmm cant run away wt money cos there is no central account as it can only crash wn pple requesting for their money is more than those that wana put in money...People should learn how to ignore topics they know notin about...its not a must we comment on all topics...wn i dunno i move to the next page.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ephi123(f): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bae,similar scheme is different from MMM.just give a trial and thank me later sad

No thanks.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by beautydutch(f): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Young03:
me wey de find money to eat

na I'm dem match me make I go pay 50k to an unknown person

tufiakwa
u have said it all
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by abbeyty(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2016
life itself is a risk,the bottom line is don't invest what you cant afford to loss and make sure you cash your money as soon as you can
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Theben(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2016
On the website, people are advised to participate with their spare money. If you follow the rules, and you participate with the money you can afford to lose, you have nothing to worry about. Mmm Nigeria started last year and until this moment, no one can ever claim he has lost his money.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:

No thanks.

sad sad
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by francx(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Laredojohn:
"When number of people in need of help has outnumbered the number of people joining" definitely it will collapse, or when funds available for those in need of help is far higher than funds invested in people who joined...this is pure mathematics...the less popular registration to scheme is, the nearer their end...as they say "it is the stubborn fly that follows the corpse into the grave" a word is enough for the wise...
OK bros stay dere and be doing wen ur mates mavro still dey grow. Beta find out how to join and grow urs too. By d way wat was ur score in maths wen u wrote WAEC
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by DanielGb(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Hian,make I hold on first b4 I go bank coz I just matched with another participant wey I go pay now.I fink it can't crash in Nigeria like that coz of the population factor which influence the rapid growth in investment. It can only crashes if people are no more participate and participants were withdrawing their money.......

Anyway, life itself is a risk.

How will you know if people are no more participating? Only those who monitor the website traffic. And before you know it, they will withdraw there money. while majority will loose there's.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by chronique(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2016
In 2008,I did "getaway" and they got away with my money. That was the era of clubfreedom,getaway and cashdamond. Since then,I adviced myself not to ever get involved with stuffs like this. I've adviced people about this MMM but they won't listen. Stupidity is actually a chronic disease. Most people prefer to learn from their experience rather than from other people's experiences.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by francx(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2016
shinebabe:
Instead of them to join helping lives and put smiles on the faces of the less privileged while making cool money, they prefer to waste hard earned money on the scam card MMM.
oh na Mmm no dey put smile on the face of the less priveledge beta do ur research well do u know the amount of charity work we do. Let's see which crashes first sha

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by nitiresources(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Theben:
On the website, people are advised to participate with their spare money. If you follow the rules, and you participate with the money you can afford to lose, you have nothing to worry about. Mmm Nigeria started last year and until this moment, no one can ever claim he has lost his money.

No one will lose money until it crashes dear. And on your statement about warning on the site, you and I know that only greedy and ignorant people invest in Ponzi schemes and this being the case they will keep increasing their investment until their greed catches up with them. Good luck to you guys.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2016
weedfada:
MMM will crash either by internal or external forces. This is the wrongest time for anyone to invest... I don talk my own o! After loosing millions in gold package which is a replica of this, I wouldn't advice anyone to go into this MMM. Ponzi Scheme of the highest order ni... 30% ROI "doing nothing" after 30days is outrageous!!! After speed, Greed kills.
seems u are from delta.... Was a victim of this also
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by teabully(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Uuuuhhh, wat. A coincidence, just got on d scheme ystyday afta a gud pal endless preaching abt MMM(money must be made truly) I beta kip my monin b4....
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2016
DanielGb:

How will you know if people are no more participating? Only those who monitor the website traffic. And before you know it, they will withdraw there money. while majority will loose there's.

I will knw if I provide help and gat matched instantly, for now if u gat help you will gat matched in the next 21days which means that new participants are into system that those withdrawing their cash.It just required deep thinking....

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

See what greed can cause. I dont feel pity for them at all!. grin
what happened to your skrill business?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by berrystunn(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Some people sha,MMM is a scam and people are smiling everyday.APC are there feeding them with blatant lies everyday.....

APC Monthly 5k
Scam
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Na imutual sure pass... At least I know what my money is used for grin
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by francx(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Samcent:

GOLD PACKAGE!!! Those people destroyed families, lives & even properties....
I hope MMM will not go the same way, otherwise there be an epidemic of sucide.
Those that have ear to hear, let them hear.
no body pays money to Mmm so all of u asking where 30% comes from my question to u is how will dey run wit money dey don't hav.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by mecussey(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ihsan6:
MMM crashing in nigeria is not at the moment because the number of participants giving help is far more than those getting help and this is what keeps the system moving. Infact i provided help over 20 days ago and i am yet to be matched which means we have lots of people on queue try to give help.
Start suspecting the crash tin when you provide help and you are matched immediately,that means fewer people are giving help and that may crash the system.
For now i am cashing out big time as i study the system on daily basis...keep wailling wailers as i risk my money, atleast its my money not yours. Life itself is a risk...Legit business have their own risk too, i invested lots on poultry and didnt make gains, no one paid me back as no one will pay me back if i loose on MMM. PLEASE POCKET YOUR ADVICE.

You dey there...i think say na only me get sense. I PH and it took almost 2wks to match person. I come dey wonder why Nigerians no need money again. It means we have more PH that GH. I am investing big time, no shaking, if I lose no probs. Na robbers dey rub pple there car, there money etc. If a rich man tell you the risk he has taken, you will choose to remain poor. Thats why the rich dont dash healthy poor pple money.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Toks2008(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerians are "desperately" addicted to MMM, there is nothing you can tell or show them to change their mind until they eventually loose their money before the reality of the ponzi scheme will dawn on them............... angry

Any system that promotes deposition of money with profit without doing anything is a ponzi and is bound to crash.

I joined a global system based in Germany in 1998 and till this day I still earn from it and that is because it is based on true network marketing principle.

1.Make a voluntary donation of €54

2.Refer 3 people to also donate €54 and you will get your initial donation of €54 back into your pocket.

3.Earn over €32,000 as voluntary donations in a clear tested and trusted process.

It is not an investment scheme so you don't buy or sell but a system that allies people to generate substantial passive income through voluntary donations....more like a global organized thrift system called ajo in Yoruba and the system is over 30years in operation.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by DanielGb(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

I will knw if I provide help and gat matched instantly, for now if u gat help you will gat matched in the next 21days which means that new participants are into system that those withdrawing their cash.It just required deep thinking....

I know. for now its working fine in Nigeria. But, this is the loopholes of the business.
1. It will crash if there are more withdrawal than providing help.

2. The 30% income is taken out of other MMM members capital. Which means at the point of crashing some people will lose there money.

3. The system will make some rich while some to loss there live savings. Well, as they always say: its a risk business.

MMM for now, is good because people are comming in and the organizers are working hard to get a lot of people in until it reach the point of saturation one day and it will collapse because, MMM can't pay everybody.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Ihsan6(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
stuntman007:

My brother don't mind Nigerians. Illiteracy is just our problem. If not, why is it that only wealthy Nigerians who are educated only knows about T bill investment and other offshore investment that yields high returns or coupons? instead my blind citizens will will rather put their life savings to something that will eventually make them weep.

Good example of why the rich keep getting rich and the poor keep getting poorer (Lack of information).

please i need more info on this T Bill tin
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by DanielGb(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Any system that promotes deposition of money with profit without doing anything is a ponzi and is bound to crash.

I joined a global system based in Germany in 1998 and till this day I still earn from it and that is because it is based on true network marketing principle.

1.Make a voluntary donation of €54

2.Refer 3 people to also donate €54 and you will get your initial donation of €54 back into your pocket.

3.Earn over €32,000 as voluntary donations in a clear tested and trusted process.

It is not an investment scheme so you don't buy or sell but a system that allies people to generate substantial passive income through voluntary donations....more like a global organized thrift system called ajo in Yoruba and the system is over 30years in operation.

explain more Sir,
maybe this will work.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Toks2008(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
DanielGb:

I know. for now its working fine in Nigeria. But, this is the loopholes of the business.
1. It will crash if there are more withdrawal than providing help.

2. The 30% income is taken out of other MMM members capital. Which means at the point of crashing some people will lose there money.

3. The system will make some reach while some to loss there live savings. Well, as they always say: its a risk business.

MMM for now, is good because people are comming in and the organizers are working hard to get a lot of people in until it reach the point of saturation one day and it will collapse because, MMM can't pay everybody.

MMM will be in operation for ever if people are encouraged to mandatorily refer new people but that policy of "you don't have to refer anyone" will crash it.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by zabuur: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

Thank u ooo. What will generate that 30% interest in a month. Haba. 1million will yield 300k interest in a month without u sweating or ritualising. Kai

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ozimec(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:

Lol. Honestly, if I see any company that can pay me 3O% of interest every month just because I offered help, I will quit my job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52