Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together (4585 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by marvelck: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Is it wrong for a girl who lives with her boyfriend, to be going to church together with him, despite knowing what she's doing (living with a boyfriend she's not yet married to) is a sin. Some girls are guilty of such. Especially those girls who are staying with their boyfriends on campus. Guess they feel there is nothing bad about it. Imagine, committing fornication before going to church, and doing it again after coming back from church every now and then. Even if they don't feel any guilt, their conscience suppose dey judge them...

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2016
marvelck:
Is it wrong for a girl who lives with her boyfriend, to be going to church together with him, despite knowing what she's doing (living with a boyfriend she's not yet married to) is a sin. Some girls are guilty of such. Especially those girls who are staying with their boyfriends on campus. Guess they feel there is nothing bad about it. Imagine, committing fornication before going to church, and doing it again after coming back from church every now and then. Even if they don't feel any guilt, their conscience suppose dey judge them...
boys can like that thing eeh...

8 Likes

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by immortalcrown(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
It is not different from those who do it while living in separate apartments. Sin is sin.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by dilini(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2016
From what you asked and opined I believe you've answered the question yourself. I sense maybe its you or a friend of yours is what you painted in the picture. Like you said the sin of fornication is frowned at and carries untold and unexplainable grievous consequences in one's life and goes on to affect one's generation. Think about it. Fornication steals your respect, health, money and focus. A life deviod of all these dirty lifestyle involving non-commital sex indulges between two unmarried persons leads to some spiritual and physical backwardness.

A renewing of the mind and abstinence from it while considering getting married is the best panacea to setting one's life back on track.

My 2cents sha....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2016
Story

i'mma fυck any fυcking place and any fυcking where undecided angry

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin after9month what next

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Sunexy(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Dats every gal's dream
cheesy
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Those ones get VIP ticket for hell fire

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Those ones get VIP ticket for hell fire grin
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by roldee(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Na spectacles Go dey use watch una

Issokay! cool
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by ashewoboy(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Your topic is supposed to be "when you are staying with your boyfriend and you go to church together."

this op and "when," they are like *you know the picture*

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by akpoebimatthew(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
sin is a sin whether in different apartment repent if u are in that category
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by firstking01(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2016
immortalcrown:
It is not different from those who do it while living in separate apartments. Sin is sin.
Op, see this post.
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by AngelAhnie(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2016
No SINNER IS A CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by andreernest28(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2016
loyal pussy noni
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by jashar(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2016
who they fooling? undecided
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Jdazzle: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
How they just see casual sex as nothing, beats me a lot man.... smh!

Body count countless chai, may God have mercy..

No be only going to church together they go ff enter fire together smh!
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by McBrooklyn(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by jmoore(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fornication is fornication.

Fornicating with a prostitute or girlfriend is the same!!

Fornicate while cohabiting or not is the same!!!

Btw, there is a difference between churchgoers and Christians.

5 Likes

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Jay542(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
marvelck:
They might not be banging.

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by FreeSpirited: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
So u want us to go to babalawo house together ba? and not a church?.....My friend..there's no point here
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Vivos: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
From ur post it shows your mind is corrupt. Must a gal and guy have an intercourse when they are together. There are still a few people out there with SELF CONTROL. Quit judging if they are sinners or not cuz you are not completely free from sin.

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why the Bleep is this thread pinned?
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by zanebaddo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
The way wey human beings de take judge people I tire.. . God sef no de like dat cuz if na soo people wey de commit sins wey worse pass pre marital sex still de enjoy their lives even at 80years (Nigeria politicians). ... Everybody should channel their energy into fighting these politicians and not judge weda person fuccck or not..

If youth no fuccck who will? If you are destined to get married at 45years then you no go taste sex until then from the day you are born? undecided

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by HMZi: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Its Sin..no more,no less.
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by HMZi: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sunexy:
Dats every gal's dream cheesy
them like am ehn...
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by holluphemydavid(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
I did Dat during my HND days in federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, so I dnt c anything bad in dat, my thought thou, pls dnt quote me if u dnt av any relevant tin to say, or else u will regret it

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by caesaraba(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Their cup o' tea.
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by UyiIredia(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Their life to live. I ain't judging.
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No SINNER IS A CHRISTIAN
everychristian is a sinner, the bible said for all have sinned, everybody is a sinner, believe it or not

3 Likes

Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by drnoel: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
immortalcrown:

Some people don't really care what kind of sin it is. Whats impt is that life goes on.
Re: Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together by AngelAhnie(f): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
everychristian is a sinner, the bible said for all have sinned, everybody is a sinner, believe it or not
I don't believe such..I'm not a sinner. I pray to do what is right before God, I ask for forgiveness daily. What am I saying sefgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Miss Cucumber Spoted On Facebook photos+videos / Won 12millon In Bet9ja / Olosho House Experience of a16yrs old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.