Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 (2423 Views)

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2009
edoyad:

^^ shocked bicherite how did you know i was coming in to post right after you ? Are you into witchcraft ?
Truth is, i'm really hoping to fall in love.

HOW CAN A UGLY Arrow LIKE YOU FALL IN LOVE. LOOK AT THAT DUMP YOU CALL A HOUSE. RETARD
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by puskin: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
To all those hoping 2fall-in luv, goodluck, but if U want 2fall in and out of LOVE. . .then welcome 2d BEST of both WORLDS.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by edoyad(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
I feel bad for the people who have to be around you. Yours is an extreme case of cognitive underdevelopment. Fortunately there are orthodox methods of remedying your situation, but you first have to admit that you have a problem then the healing process can begin.
Sexual abuse from adolescence could be a causative factor in your situation, are you willing to admit so you can helped ?
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
edoyad:

I feel bad for the people who have to be around you. Yours is an extreme case of cognitive underdevelopment. Fortunately there are orthodox methods of remedying your situation, but you first have to admit that you have a problem then the healing process can begin.
Sexual abuse from adolescence could be a causative factor in your situation, are you willing to admit so you can helped ?

YOU ARE gay. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BRAINLESS INGRATE.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by edoyad(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
^ i posted there words for one strange guy who goes by the username poskosa
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
edoyad:

^ i posted there words for one strange guy who goes by the username poskosa

WHAT DOES THIS gay SEEK ?
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Atreus(f): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
Sorry oh,but is posakosa1 posakosa?
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
@edoyad & posokosa
u 2 shuld relax 4 a minute.

Now tell me who's the girl makin u 2 fight? grin
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
Eshyy:

@edoyad & posokosa
u 2 shuld relax 4 a minute.

Now tell me who's the girl makin u 2 fight? grin

NA THIS STUPID gay AND BRAINLESS INGRATE WEY WANT TASTE MY KOBOKO. I no gree hin con dey PEPPER AM
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
But it seems u ataked first na
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by puskin: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
Let 'em continue. I wud like 2c it 2d end.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
Eshyy:

But it seems u ataked first na

I no start nothing. He dey abuse me for one thread like that. I just dey do  jeje for NL.  no so I cum dey suspect that na my koboko dey shack am. But I don't go that way.  angry angry angry
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
puskin:

Let 'em continue. I wud like 2c it 2d end.

It ended homes. though I got banned. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by init4dmoni(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
dis is why i have 3 gf's  tongue . . . . love is for pusssy"s
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
init4dmoni:

dis is why i have 3 gf's  tongue . . . . love is for womanliness's

3 gf ke ? How you fit manage all of them ? you must have lots of KUDI ?
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
D name says it all, d 3 gfs are init4dmoni grin
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
Eshyy:

D name says it all, d 3 gfs are init4dmoni grin

LOL, I didn't even catch that.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by aomom(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
hmmmm am always busy so aint gat the time and the room for that! cos gals demands a lot of precious time and am nat ready to give it yet!
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ aomom
so u are sayin u can control who,when & where to love.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by puskin: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
Remember, all work nd no p**sy. . . .complete the rest.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by aomom(m): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
Eshyy:

@ aomom
so u are sayin u can control who,when & where to love.

well am a hi tech nerd buh that doesnt mean i cant fall buh aint gat time for this love thing when the time comes i will and the lucky person will tolerate me
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
Theres always som1 out dere that can tolerate us no matter wat, u mite c her 2moro
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by aomom(m): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2009
Eshyy:

Theres always som1 out dere that can tolerate us no matter wat, u mite c her 2moro

hmmm funny, i was confronted by my cousin 2 days ago, she told me that am the kinda person that will neva have time for my kids and wife all i will do is promptly pay their bills buh i know thats nat 2rue! well everything is just for a season! well patience is what it requires
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2009
I must say she seems rite, if u've not got time 4 urself, who else will u hav tim 4? U've got to start changin ur habits
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by aomom(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2009
am born naturally wiv it anywayz buh i will put that into consideration, the reason she said that was because she gave me her friends number and i decided to dump it in my fone book without calling or so anywayz that her own!
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by HIO4: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2009
init4dmoni:

dis is why i have 3 gf's tongue . . . . love is for pusssy"s
Nigga, I swear I'm starting to feel the same way.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2009
Don't tell me ur pop don't love ur mum, is he then a p.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by aomom(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2009
hehehhhehe
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by na2day2(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2009
Eshyy:

Wats d closest u tink u've com to fallin in luv

i tripped over a rock and fell down in front of a beautiful girl's feet, talk about falling in love grin grin
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2009
No jokes needed here pls atleast not2day. grin grin
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by aomom(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2009
Eshyy:

No jokes needed here pls atleast not2day. grin grin

lol
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2009
Heavily infatuated! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message / Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? / Help She Is 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.